Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Cyber Monday Deals Week in Home & Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Countdown to Cyber Monday in Lawn & Garden

on January 2, 2012
I ordered this item on Dec. 3,2011. It arrived on the VERY LAST DAY available for the shipping timeframe - Dec. 21, 2011. While I received an email on Dec. 6 that this was shipped, I found out 10 days later that it was still in B.C. I contacted the Seller only to be scolded for choosing Standard Shipping - my fault, not theirs (CoolDroids). To be clear, out of all the Christmas shopping I did in 2011, about 75-80 percent was online. This was the ONLY company that had the audacity to even charge shipping! This was also the only company that I dealt with that took the longest for my item to arrive. All other companies I ordered from had my items at my door within 3 business days including a company I ordered from in the U.S. and all with FREE shipping! Not CoolDroids....

On to the product:
this tablet arrived with the box crunched in one corner. It was a gift. Not cool. All instructions are in Chinese. The User Guide is all Chinese. The tablet itself is all in Chinese. Unless you can read Chinese, don't buy!

After charging the tablet, the tablet would not connect to the internet - it would only show the link. You could click on the link and all other internet connection buttons until you were blue in the face and it still wouldn't connect. Perhaps if the information on the unit was in English one might be able to figure out some type of work around. Even the clock function wouldn't work properly. How basic a function is that one?!

An important note to make is that the charger is not CSA approved which means that this item should not even be sold/distributed in Canada in its current packaged condition.

Needless to say, this item was a disappointment and has been subsequently packed up and returned to the Seller. It cost $18.00 to ship back which I will probably not be reimbursed for either. Another disappointment.

I would say to anyone thinking of buying this item that I probably received a defect which can happen with electronics, however, the customer service from CoolDroids is awful at best. I believe that good customer service can make up for a great deal of negatives. Poor customer service just makes the whole experience a complete write off and not even worth the 1 star I gave. I am currently waiting for my refund which has yet to be processed!!
on November 23, 2011
This device is my second android tablet from China and they have finally got everything running smoothly on this one.
Super fast! Plays Netflix!
what else can I ask for?
on January 11, 2012
First of all when I ordered this thing they said there was a chance it could be here for Christmas, well it wasn't here till January. When it finally arrived we plugged it in and tried to charge it and nothing happened. Charged it for over 20 hours and all that eventually showed up were several colored horizontal lines. I have to admit the correspondance with the company was fairly prompt and they did send an email with the English instructions as everything that showed up was in chinese. They suggested we package everything up and send it back which we did 5 days ago so hopefully soon we will her something back from them soon and recieve our money back for the return shipping and either a working replacement or our money returned.
on January 15, 2012
So I order that item, I didn't know much about tablets devices yet but I know there is two models for the Novo 7 : Advanced and Basic. Now the problem is if you think you're buying the Advanced (because of the pictures showing "Advanced" on the back of the tablet, then you're wrong, they will send you the Basic model. So basically, this item is a lie and I bet all positive 5 stars reviews could be lies as well...

Secondly, the tablet comes in Chinese, you can change it on the tablet, but the manual that comes with it is also in Chinese and that, you can't change it.

Third, no drivers come with it, I couldn't even connect it to my computer and access the files on the device.

on December 23, 2011
génial tout simplement génial une tablet a l'écran tactile qui répond rapidement peut importe ce que l'on veut faire ..lire des ebook,lire des films (hd ou autre ),jouer a des jeux (disponible sur android market)et des milliers application comme gps ,enregisteur de mémo vocal ou écrit et ce servir de sa tablet comme souris et clavier sur sont pc de maison ou tout simplement naviguer sur internet tout cela est maintenant possible a petit prix j'ai fait bien des jaloux (surtout ceux qui sont sur apple) puisque je dispose des même service mais a moindre coût.....le meilleur achat que j'ai fait jusqu'à maintenant!!! ne chercher pas ailleurs ainol est la tablette qu'il vous faut !!!
on December 29, 2011
Surement l'une des meilleurs tablettes que j'ai pu essayer et le prix est très bas. Vraiment j'adore et je recommande cette tablette à tous ceux désireux de tente l'expérience Android à un prix qui ne soit pas exorbitant.
on October 30, 2013
Dealing with this company is terrible. We ordered four tablets and three were defective and when we spent the money to return them to China they refused to give us a credit. We are still fighting with them
on January 10, 2012
Sorry, my wife did not like the small size of the Ainol NOVO and we returned it. The item was nicely packaged and came with all the additions as advertised.

on December 1, 2011
Just so we're all straight, I haven't purchased this tablet (yet) but I have just finished doing a solid hour of research, reading reviews and watching product demos on YouTube - and I have to say that for $179 (current sale price) The Novo 7 is super impressive.

Netflix, Skype, YouTube, and Android Gingerbread + Android Market + HDMI out = Awesome Sauce.

It's got a fast processor (for a tablet) and enough specs to keep it relevant for a while.

I'm about to hit purchase, just inquiring with [..] live chat about priority shipping.

I work in the web/tech industry - so I know a good product/user experience when I see it - and the Novo 7 is worth every penny.

If you're in doubt (because of Apple) don't be silly, the iPad can't do much more than this (aside from proprietary functionality).

Save the cash, go with Android and upgrade to something more hardcore (Galaxy Tab) in the future.

You won't regret it.