biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on February 4, 2016
Well worth the money for it. Fresh bread whenever I want! Love the timer option.
on January 24, 2016
Delivery was quick. Tried it out and perfect bread on the first attempt. The instructions are clear and easy to understand. Display area provides you with so much information. So versatile and easy to use. Large loafs but can be scaled down to smaller. I am impressed with this bread maker.
on January 16, 2016
My Mom use it twice a week to make bread
Everybody in my family love it so much
on January 16, 2016
The bread maker was a gift for my son and his family. They love it and make bread a couple of times a week.
on January 4, 2016
This bread maker is awesome! We live in Canada and the loaves were way oversized when I used vital gluten powder as directed in the recipes. After trying to cut the amount of vital gluten in half (without luck), I stopped using it altogether and the loaves have been perfectly sized every time. The recipes included in the book are great and there are more on the Zojirushi website. The lemon cake has been a huge hit at lots of parties/gatherings we've gone to.
on December 31, 2015
Have owned this bread maker for 2 years now. It has powered through 3+ loaves per week. These are wholewheat, 12 grain with flax seed loaves so it really does have to knead.

Have recently used the 'home made' setting to make some sourdough loaves with success.

If it ever dies, I would definitely buy another.
on December 29, 2015
Two pound whole wheat comes out great, using the whole-wheat recipe from The Bread Lover's Bread Machine Cookbook: A Master Baker's 300 Favorite Recipes for Perfect-Every-Time Bread-From Every Kind of Machine (we had to reduce the yeast to 2 tsps). We have only made that bread so far, but it's better than any machine I've ever used and the recipe has 645g of whole wheat flour (no white flour). We buy the Bob's Red Mill Vital Wheat Gluten Flour, 623 gm for that recipe, too.

The machine is reasonably quiet and easy to program the timer. The beeps to signal the time to add nuts (or whatever) don't wake us up like our old bread machines did.
on December 25, 2015
My best investment this year!
on December 23, 2015
We have had a Zojirushi bread machine for about 5 years. This thing is terrific. We don't buy bread anymore but rather make it in this machine. Obviously ours is an older model. But it works today just like it did when it was new.
We have had various brand bread machines over the years and I'd recommend this brand over any of them.
on December 19, 2015
Wish it had a delay/timed function for dough cycle. Good gluten-free breadmaker.