countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on July 22, 2016
we had this machine for about a year and then the bread pan broke, we thought we could replace the parts and spent money on new paddle, but it turned out it was the bread machine pan that was worn out or stripped rather than the paddle....so we looked at replacing the bread pan, and it is only a hundred dollars less than the machine...so really why bother...i am so disappointed. We didn't make anything that wasn't in the recipe book, so it's not like we over used it.
on July 18, 2016
I live in Alberta, a dry climate. I can't get any white bread mix to work. Whole wheat breads seem to work fine regardless of ingredients. After talking to tech support a few times, they have made suggestions like weighing materials instead of going by volume but it still doesn't work for the white. I regret buying this unit. Forced me to only eat whole wheat bread which isn't all bad, but would be nice to have variety. Machine otherwise works fine.
on July 6, 2016
Absolutely perfect....it allows me to bake a wide variety of breads that taste wonderful and are free of store bought preservatives.
on June 29, 2016
The most expensive and best bread maker I've ever had. You seriously need to try to make bad bread.
on June 25, 2016
Satisfaite pour le moment.
on June 15, 2016
I adore this bread maker! Must buy 300 Best Canadian Bread Machine Recipes to with it. I haven't bought a loaf of store bought bread since owning this machine. I bake 1/day!
review image review image
on June 7, 2016
I have gone through 4 different bread makers trying to find a goodifferent, reliable one. EVERY.SINGLE.LOAF comes out PERFECT! I don't buy bread anymore. I can now make better bread for 1/4 the cost, with very little effort. What's also nice is the bread is shaped like bread. I wish I didn't waste my time and money on other cheaper brands. This unit is unbelievable. We set it every night, and wake up to perfect fresh bread. Well worth the money.
review image
on June 6, 2016
Kneading Paddles are sub-par quality. Depending on your usage, they will not last very long. We use 2 breadmakers in our family; both make the same types of breads and approximately 4 breads per week. The BB-PAC20 kneading paddles lasted one year (or about 200 breads). The other is still going - over 3 years now.
on June 2, 2016
Really hit and miss. For the price I wish I had not brought it.
on May 6, 2016
I recently purchased this bread machine and have only used it twice. Once for a loaf of gluten free bread, and once for gluten free pizza dough. Both turned out great! The instructional video included is great, and the manuals include some great recipes. So far so good. I would recommend this bread machine to anyone - especially those who are gluten free. It is such a great feature.