march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on April 20, 2016
Excellent
on April 9, 2016
Excellent machine! Using for a month every 3-4 days.
Only thing is missing it's a light bulb under the top window to check from time to time how the bread is going.
What i liked is very easy cleaning. Two blades do excellent job for kneading.
On another hand, the power of top cover heater is not enough to catch up with main heater for really even crust everywhere. Or that is only not perfect cycle programming.
Anyway, I'm extremely happy with this bread maker. Recommend.
on April 3, 2016
No complains so far.
on April 2, 2016
Tried cheaper miachines and then read up on this one. It's a little more expensive that most but it works great. Can't beat waking up to the smell of freash bread
on March 18, 2016
Excellent Product
on March 10, 2016
OH MY GOODNESS I absolutely LOve my bread maker. Also great seller
on March 9, 2016
Not Working properly!
on March 4, 2016
Have not had a Bread Machine before so I can not relate to any experience with one. This machine has produced everything that we have tried from premix bread packages to assembling our own ingredients. A joy to use, very easy to clean and has produced wonderful breads every time. Haven't tried cakes yet.
on February 28, 2016
Yep! works good as it's description.
on February 23, 2016
I used my new bread maker for the first time last week. It was an easy process and the product was excellent. I was happy that I had spent the extra money for this bread maker.

However, after washing the loaf pan I noticed some circular marks that looks like the beginning of a wearing process underneath each of the two paddles at the base of the pan. This, in spite of the fact that the paddles themselves do not touch the bottom of the pan. I assume that the moving of the ingredients as they are stirred and kneaded must be doing the scraping. I took a picture of this and sent it off to the manufacturer by email.
(first photo, below)

I received a response by email. The representative told me that such wear was normal. She attached two pictures. One showed a bread maker pan of several months of age where the pattern of wear that was slightly more exaggerated than mine. (second photo, below) The other one was a bread maker of several years of age showing significant areas of the non-stick surface having worn away in patches.(third photo below)

This did not provide me with any reassurance. I have read a great deal about the fact that non-stick surfaces are not safe to use once they start to wear (a process which is apparently already beginning with my one-time use of my pan), especially if the components of the non-stick surfaces have been shown to be linked to cancer, as in the case of PFOA. Many manufacturers of non-stick surfaces today advertise proudly that their products do not contain PFOA in the manufacturing processes, nor do they contain PTFE (which is still considered safe by the FDA) .

I then asked the representative to email me back with information as to whether PFOA is used in their manufacturing process, because I would not keep this product if that were the case. Their answer is quoted below:
"Unfortunately, we have no access of the requested information because it is Proprietary/Confidential Information belonging to Zojirushi Corp." In other words, they do not want to tell me.

I have written them back saying that if they do not tell me, or if it does have PFOA, I will be returning this bread maker. I cannot believe that with a high quality product such as this and with a company with as great a reputation as Zojirushi, that they have not switched to ceramic as a non-stick coating. I will keep you posted as this saga continues.

Update as of Feb 25/16
I have since sent and received two emails from the company as part of my attempt to find out whether their manufacturing process includes the PFOA agent. Each time I received the same answer: the FDA has determined that there are no detectable levels of PFOA in the loaf pan. When I asked for clarification as to whether they used PFOA, the email reply to me was the same.. I am assuming that their process does include PFOA but they do not want to tell me. I am therefore returning my bread maker with great regret. I hope that they clean up their act and upgrade their coating to a safer non-stick or to ceramic.
review image review image review image