summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

on June 29, 2016
The most expensive and best bread maker I've ever had. You seriously need to try to make bad bread.
on June 25, 2016
Satisfaite pour le moment.
on June 15, 2016
I adore this bread maker! Must buy 300 Best Canadian Bread Machine Recipes to with it. I haven't bought a loaf of store bought bread since owning this machine. I bake 1/day!
review image review image
on June 7, 2016
I have gone through 4 different bread makers trying to find a goodifferent, reliable one. EVERY.SINGLE.LOAF comes out PERFECT! I don't buy bread anymore. I can now make better bread for 1/4 the cost, with very little effort. What's also nice is the bread is shaped like bread. I wish I didn't waste my time and money on other cheaper brands. This unit is unbelievable. We set it every night, and wake up to perfect fresh bread. Well worth the money.
review image
on June 6, 2016
Kneading Paddles are sub-par quality. Depending on your usage, they will not last very long. We use 2 breadmakers in our family; both make the same types of breads and approximately 4 breads per week. The BB-PAC20 kneading paddles lasted one year (or about 200 breads). The other is still going - over 3 years now.
on June 2, 2016
Really hit and miss. For the price I wish I had not brought it.
on May 6, 2016
I recently purchased this bread machine and have only used it twice. Once for a loaf of gluten free bread, and once for gluten free pizza dough. Both turned out great! The instructional video included is great, and the manuals include some great recipes. So far so good. I would recommend this bread machine to anyone - especially those who are gluten free. It is such a great feature.
on May 5, 2016
Très bonne machine à pain. Je suis très satisfaite elle est de bonne qualité à comparer des autres que j'ai acheté avant celle-ci. La cuisson est égale. Mes pain sont toujours très bien levés. Et silencieuse.
review image review image
on April 20, 2016
Excellent
on April 9, 2016
Excellent machine! Using for a month every 3-4 days.
Only thing is missing it's a light bulb under the top window to check from time to time how the bread is going.
What i liked is very easy cleaning. Two blades do excellent job for kneading.
On another hand, the power of top cover heater is not enough to catch up with main heater for really even crust everywhere. Or that is only not perfect cycle programming.
Anyway, I'm extremely happy with this bread maker. Recommend.