4.0 out of 5 stars Maturity sets in
This time I waited to see the film before reading the book, as last time I did not enjoy the movie very much having read the book first. This time I did not know what to expect, and was not comparing the film to the book, which made for a riveting movie experience.

Published on Nov. 30 2011 by Estrild

2.0 out of 5 stars stupid ending
the movie is slow and boring, pretty much just the couple hanging out and dealing with Bella's pregnancy. the ending is anti climactic.
Published 10 months ago by reader

4.0 out of 5 stars Maturity sets in, Nov. 30 2011

The film deals with serious subject matter, and while the love scenes are not explicit, the birth scene could tramatise young girls, so I would not recommend the film for under 12's. I find the film best suited to 15 and up, as with the previous two.

It was sumptuous viewing with gorgeous sets and locations, emotion packed and compelling situations and characters. The symbolism was strongest yet in this film, very psychological, and it had the feel of classic literature about it as well.

Gripes are that I found the vampires not nearly as beautiful as they are described in Stephanie's books, especially the visiting guests, and the white makeup seemed more apparant, even tactlessly tapering off at hairline and necklines. Characters also have new hairstyles, making them not instantly recognizeable. I found myself thinking, "Hold on... who is this?"

It ends at a good place, we are not left with a cliffhanger. I really enjoyed it, and am looking forward to part two!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1 Movie DVD, April 9 2014
I liked it. I am a fan of the story, however, the acting could have been done a lot better. With better acting it would definately capture more audiences.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE TWILIGHT SAGA BREAKING DAWN PART 1, Dec 6 2013
EXCELLENT EXCELLENT SERIES THE CHARACTERS ARE WELL SUITED FOR THEIR PARTS AND IT IS SO ENJOYABLE THANK YOU FOR DELIVERY SERVICE IT WAS EXCELENT THANKS SUSANNE

5.0 out of 5 stars Twilight!, Oct. 22 2013
Love this movie! I wish part 1 and 2 came together because now I have to wait to buy the second part! Good price! Great condition!

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved the whole series!, Oct. 10 2013
I loved the story line, I will always feel bad for one of the characters because he will never have what he wants but, I loved the story...and I'm 46!

5.0 out of 5 stars review, Sept. 26 2013
like the movie
it is a great move and good it faster then I thought that I would

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept wanting more, Sept. 7 2013
J. Chiasson - See all my reviews
True love, what a beautiful thing. If you enjoyed the other movies, you will love this one also. Each and everyone were special and unique. The story just keeps getting better and better.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome movie, Sept. 5 2013
I love the Twilight Saga...great movie, good actors and great special effects.....i just love it :) This movie is great for vampire movies loveres

2.0 out of 5 stars stupid ending, Aug. 31 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars good, Aug. 13 2013
This review is from: Twilight Saga - Breaking Dawn - Part 1 / La saga Twilight - Révélation - Partie 1 (Bilingual) [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
this was another good movie to have watch all of them together and you totally get it. Takes me back when me and my best friend saw them together