4.0 out of 5 stars much nastier
Published 13 months ago by Sorpse

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful
Published on April 1 2012 by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars much nastier, July 14 2013
This review is from: Human Centipede II: Full Sequence [Blu-ray] [Import] (Blu-ray)
man they definatly upped the ante on this one. If you thought the first one was disgusting you are in for one hell of a ride. Pushed so many of my limits and I have to give It credit for that because that Is pretty much the reason I decided to watch these kinds of movies. Gross on so many levels that the original just looks like a comedy to me now. The lead character was awesome, he never speaks yet we still learn so much about him. Such a good movie yet unrecomendable because of how far they take some of the scenerios. Show this one to people only to watch em squirm.

4.0 out of 5 stars Weirder than original!, Dec 19 2013
Darker than the first one...the main character offer a intense performance...the only negative critic, I think it lost a bit of is sarcastic wit thought the end compare to the first movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Human Centipede II, April 21 2013
Wow, what can I say, it was an awesome movie. You definetly have to watch the first one then watch this one. It was disturbing, but made you keep watching. If you don't like horror movies or are squeamish than this is not the movie for you. Great independant film. I recommend this to all true horror film lovers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nasty,disgusting,horribly perverse!, Nov. 13 2013
It's just a cult thing. My daughter and I like to gross people out talking about this film. There are a few horrific things that Netflix cut out. One of the grossest main characters in the history of film. LOL

4.0 out of 5 stars Similar to A Serbian Film but completely different, Oct. 13 2012
A Fan - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Throughout the web many have compared The Human Centipede II to A Serbian Film. For graphic disturbing imagery yes, it is similar but the subject matter doesn't even compare. HCII is a horror film, first and foremost, but it's not for those who enjoy, say, Paranormal Activity or anything Wes Craven has done since Scream. I like to see a director push the envelope once in a while. This movie makes even the Saw franchise seem tame. But A Serbian Film stands on its own. If you've seen ASF you might enjoy HCII but I don't think it works in reverse. A lot of my friends and family are into horror films like myself and some have (a bit hesitantly) watched HCII and enjoyed it even if they were somewhat repulsed. I have yet to see any of them watch ASF. After what I've told them about that movie only one friend has dared to attempt a viewing, at which point he watched only the first half and said he was tired and he'd watch the rest later. That was about 9 months ago and he has yet to resume viewing. I understand completely.

Unlike HCII, ASF is not a horror film but a psychological drama, if you want to call it that. HCII is so outrageous and over the top that, aside from feeling nauseous at the end, you accept it as a horror movie alone. ASF does not leave you feeling that way. At the end of viewing that movie I felt no hope for humanity. The film is so unbelievably cruel and relentless throughout and just when you think the insanity has stopped the ending throws one final punch that disturbs so much it overshadows everything that came before it. HCII will not leave you feeling this way, just grossed out a bit.

Both are very good films but not for the faint of heart (if you'll excuse the cliche) and I don't believe that anyone who watches these films is a disturbed or sick person. If you watch these films and feel nothing at all then it's possible you may need some help.

I think a lot of the negative reviews that HCII gets are because it's so controversial compared to The Human Centipede. This film shows us everything we thought we saw in the first movie because our imaginations ran wild. I understand entirely why some may love the first movie and hate this one. Sometimes the power of suggestion is enough for some viewers while HCII leaves nothing to the imagination and is possibly sicker than what some of us may have thought up on our own. Good thing the film's in black and white. It might have been impossible to sit through in colour.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, April 1 2012
I really enjoyed the first film, it was sick and twisted and wholly original. The sequel is nothing like the first film. Martin (who never speaks a line in the film) obsesses over the first movie, making a scrapbook, keeping a pet centipede, and watching the film every chance he gets. Working in a parking garage, we spend a long time watching him gathering victims from his workplace. There is a great deal of violence in this activity, but it becomes very repetitive and actually boring as it is all pointlessly overdone. If you needed your victims alive why would you risk bashing them in the head with a hammer? I knew going into this that it was "100% medically inaccurate" but still could not get over the fact that it was just stupid and completely impossible. Wheezing and severely asthmatic, he somehow fills an entire warehouse with victims. Then we begin the long and tiresome process of him hacking and stapling together his giant mess of a wet dream. Of course everyone survives the head injuries, massive blood loss, etc. And so on and so forth, throw in an irritating ending and I was left disappointed and puzzled as to how this could've been made by the same director. Another note, the movie is in black and white which doesn't actually bother me in the least. But in a movie where the only selling feature is the gore, I don't understand the choice at all. The only positive thing I can think to say is that the actor who played Martin does a great job, he was splendidly creepy.

1.0 out of 5 stars where did you send it too, Feb. 10 2014
I never ever got this movie very disappointed . got some kid movie . I waited a long time for this movie

4.0 out of 5 stars The version you are looking for, April 12 2012
Alexandre Tremblay (Quebec) - See all my reviews
The image is clear, the version is unrated.

The only problem is that there is only one language track, English.

Beside that, go for it!

4.0 out of 5 stars The Human Centipede 2 Full Sequence, March 15 2012
Shocking. More graphic than the first film. If you want to be shocked,then this movie is for you. A "B" movie, but not one you'll soon forget.

5.0 out of 5 stars human centipede 2, Dec 17 2011
well 9im actually writing about the uk release of this movie which is cut.not sure by how long though... anyway ,if you like the weird and wonderful,and are not squimage this is for you...sensitive souls please abstain...lol generally a great gore movie.would recommend. i have a question for the canadien release.....is it uncut??? also can someone tell me what region is the blu ray please?????

Human Centipede II: Full Sequence [Blu-ray] [Import]