summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on May 3, 2016
An oldie but goodie
on November 22, 2015
À must !
on November 16, 2015
Great "wall of sound" Christmas memories from the early to mid 60's.
on September 26, 2015
This is one of the best albums ever produced, regardless of the producer, Each song is without doubt is Oldies rock Christmas music at its bes.
If you don't have this CD you are missing a great experience
on January 21, 2015
It was worth waiting for...this will be good for next Christmas though.
on January 21, 2014
Love the "Wall of Sound" Phil Spector created for us all to enjoy. The Christmas songs on this album are timeless and I suspect will be around for many holiday celebrations to come. This was a last minute Christmas gift request from my husband ordered about 2 weeks prior to the big day, and it arrived less than a week after I placed my order!
on December 13, 2013
Fabulous album and now sounding even better on 180 gram heavy weight vinyl ... Do youself a favour and buy it
on December 24, 2012
I just listened to this for the first time a few years ago. I heard so much about it for so many years prior to that though. It has influenced countless Christmas works since it's release so I can see why it is so acclaimed and well liked. It's a fantastic showcase for the 'wall of sound'. It definitely one of my favourites now as well!

1. White Christmas - Darlene Love
11. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Darlene Love
12. Here Comes Santa Claus - Bob B. Soxx And The Blue Jeans
13. Silent Night - Phil Spector And Artists
on May 27, 2012
I purchased this Christmas CD for a friend, but when it arrived and I took a close look at it and it's contents, well I kept it...One of the very very best Christmas CD's I have ever bought...If you like that "Wall of Sound" sound, then buy this...You will not be sorry...Just "GREAT" as was the price and the prompt and courteous delivery and service...This year I will reorder it for my friend and this time she will get it...
on November 4, 2005
this album has made itself as traditional as turkey & mince pies.
christmas ain't christmas without these songs, they complete the season, great classics, loved by all generations, everyone can singalong, & also very danceable.
even tho' it's LA, & their palm trees, not xmas trees,
it still sets the mood! party on!