5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeds expectations.
Published on July 6 2012 by persifunctant

3.0 out of 5 stars kandle kindle light
I like the size, function and how the light fits onto the
kindle - I don't like how frequently the batteries need to
be changed; not sure if I might have left it on accidentally,
but they didn't last long at all.....
Published on Nov. 23 2011 by dsh

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeds expectations., July 6 2012
This review is from: Kandle by Ozeri II in Black -- Designed for the Amazon Kindle (fits latest generation Kindle and all models), and other eBook readers (Accessory)
Bought this light after seeing some other reviews about it. It is WAY lighter than I expected it to be, and the brightness is great. I like that you can choose between two brightness settings. I don't have a Kindle, I have a Kobo, and I was a little bit concerned that this light wouldn't fit. Especially since my Kobo is in a cover. Well, it fits, and fits well. It also illuminates the entire Kobo screen all the way to the bottom without glare. Definitely worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this Kandle by Ozeri II, Nov. 4 2011
I bought this Kandle by Ozeri II alst wednesday night and received the shipment on thursday!
I was expecting it to get it by next week (I live in canada) and thanks again for the fast shipping. The kandle gave enough light to read my nook touch in dark and it didn't reflect the lights and hurt my eyes like I worried. The clip has a rubber piece attached so it won't leave a scratch on your reader. I am satisfied with the product and recommend this to whoever has a ebook reader.

4.0 out of 5 stars And then there was light, Oct. 30 2011
The only thing that would make my Kindle better would be if it came with an internal light, however; this is the next best thing. My husband always complains about me reading in bed with the light on, so I started to use a flashlight, but it was so uncomfortable to use and to hold to see the pages, this product has changed all that, it is easy to use just clamp it to your reading material, has two light settings and it is not bright enough to illuminate the whole room and disturb your partner, but very effective for you to read with. By the way, it is also good for people who read regular books too!!! Kudos to Ozeri 11 for inventing the Kandle.....Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely has its goodside, but there are some cons., April 25 2013
I enjoyed this product very much, and even though its advertised for use on kindle, I use it with my sony PRS-505. So I tried it on a paperback book and it worked aswell. Id imagine it would work for pretty much anything to read on.

So what are the cons? Well it does feel a bit cheap. but really the only stand out con is that I cant seem to find an angle on the light in wich I dont have direct eye contact with the LEDS, and If I dont then there is seemingly too much glare on my ereader's screen.

All in all a good buy and happy with the product,

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book light ever!, June 27 2012
I've been reading with a book light since the days I first hid under the covers with a flashlight. A voracious reader for more than 50 years, I've purchased and used almost every type of book light on the market at one time or another. The Ozeri II Reading Light is "hands down" the very best book reading light I've ever used. The design gives shielded, even, glare-free light, directed solely toward your e-screen. It attaches easily and securely to the leather case I bought for my e-reader [without marring the leather] and is adjustable with two different levels of light, depending on preference. The angle of the light is also adjustable, insuring the elimination of any harsh contact with the light [unlike any other light source, including the built-in light on a Kindle cover available for purchase elsewhere and which I thought would be superior]. It is superior even to the new e-reader with built-in light in that it illuminates the entire page glare-free, more efficiently, and without shadows. At this price point and with these features, this light is a remarkable value. Its' ease of use and avoidance of eye strain will let you read well into the wee hours if you wish. And an added bonus is that your bed partner will not be kept awake either, since all available light is directed at your e-reader screen. I cannot recommend it highly enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Light, March 11 2012
Bought this for my kindle and it works like a charm. Great clip that does not slide or scratch. The light itself is bright enough at the low setting and lights the entire page. Not need to fiddle with positioning. I also use it with my normal books and it works great there as well. Clips on one side and is able to light a full hard cover book to read without having to change positions. Would definitely recommend. I love my kindle but the lack of backlight was a real problem for me as I read at night mostly. The Kandle II is easy to use and does and excellent job. Only reason I give it a 4 star is because I would love it to be a bit slimmer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, Oct. 21 2011
I've been looking for a light for my Kobo Book Reader for a long time....tried several options. Non can compare to this light. It is easy to use, light weight and throws a brilliant light. I am very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase!, Jan. 3 2012
Like others have already said. The Light reaches the entire screen not just the top of the screen. It was smaller than I thought it would be but works great! Bought one for myself and one for a gift. It's just too bad the shipping was $10!!! Plus the gift was going to different address so the shipping was doubled $20.00

3.0 out of 5 stars kandle kindle light, Nov. 23 2011
I like the size, function and how the light fits onto the
kindle - I don't like how frequently the batteries need to
be changed; not sure if I might have left it on accidentally,
but they didn't last long at all.....

4.0 out of 5 stars The Ozeri Reading light, July 6 2012
I have been using the Ozeri for over a week now and I have to say that it meets my expectations. It is small, so it does not interfere with the screen of my Kindle touch.
The light works well on the screen. You can adjust it so that there is no glare on your screen. It is perfect for reading in bed because the light is concentrated on the Kindle and won't disturb anyone beside you. so if you are looking for a reading light for your Kindle this product will satisfy your needs. Plus it comes with extra batteries.