march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on July 6, 2012
Bought this light after seeing some other reviews about it. It is WAY lighter than I expected it to be, and the brightness is great. I like that you can choose between two brightness settings. I don't have a Kindle, I have a Kobo, and I was a little bit concerned that this light wouldn't fit. Especially since my Kobo is in a cover. Well, it fits, and fits well. It also illuminates the entire Kobo screen all the way to the bottom without glare. Definitely worth the money!
on June 27, 2012
I've been reading with a book light since the days I first hid under the covers with a flashlight. A voracious reader for more than 50 years, I've purchased and used almost every type of book light on the market at one time or another. The Ozeri II Reading Light is "hands down" the very best book reading light I've ever used. The design gives shielded, even, glare-free light, directed solely toward your e-screen. It attaches easily and securely to the leather case I bought for my e-reader [without marring the leather] and is adjustable with two different levels of light, depending on preference. The angle of the light is also adjustable, insuring the elimination of any harsh contact with the light [unlike any other light source, including the built-in light on a Kindle cover available for purchase elsewhere and which I thought would be superior]. It is superior even to the new e-reader with built-in light in that it illuminates the entire page glare-free, more efficiently, and without shadows. At this price point and with these features, this light is a remarkable value. Its' ease of use and avoidance of eye strain will let you read well into the wee hours if you wish. And an added bonus is that your bed partner will not be kept awake either, since all available light is directed at your e-reader screen. I cannot recommend it highly enough.
on November 4, 2011
I bought this Kandle by Ozeri II alst wednesday night and received the shipment on thursday!
I was expecting it to get it by next week (I live in canada) and thanks again for the fast shipping. The kandle gave enough light to read my nook touch in dark and it didn't reflect the lights and hurt my eyes like I worried. The clip has a rubber piece attached so it won't leave a scratch on your reader. I am satisfied with the product and recommend this to whoever has a ebook reader.
on March 11, 2012
Bought this for my kindle and it works like a charm. Great clip that does not slide or scratch. The light itself is bright enough at the low setting and lights the entire page. Not need to fiddle with positioning. I also use it with my normal books and it works great there as well. Clips on one side and is able to light a full hard cover book to read without having to change positions. Would definitely recommend. I love my kindle but the lack of backlight was a real problem for me as I read at night mostly. The Kandle II is easy to use and does and excellent job. Only reason I give it a 4 star is because I would love it to be a bit slimmer.
on June 2, 2012
I am an avid reader and ebook reader. I have a tablet for ebook reading as well as an e-ink reader. I prefer the e-ink reader because it's lighter. However in the evening the tablet gets the nod because its so well lit. I tried a couple of book lights that had one bulb and they didn't adequately light up the reader for me. So, I tried what I thought would be a Cadillac book light with three bulbs. Sadly, its still not adequate. My issue is that the top half of the screen is well it, the lower half is not. I've concluded that a book light is a band-aid solution that's not for me - the best is not good enough. Too bad :(
on April 25, 2013
I enjoyed this product very much, and even though its advertised for use on kindle, I use it with my sony PRS-505. So I tried it on a paperback book and it worked aswell. Id imagine it would work for pretty much anything to read on.

So what are the cons? Well it does feel a bit cheap. but really the only stand out con is that I cant seem to find an angle on the light in wich I dont have direct eye contact with the LEDS, and If I dont then there is seemingly too much glare on my ereader's screen.

All in all a good buy and happy with the product,
on October 30, 2011
The only thing that would make my Kindle better would be if it came with an internal light, however; this is the next best thing. My husband always complains about me reading in bed with the light on, so I started to use a flashlight, but it was so uncomfortable to use and to hold to see the pages, this product has changed all that, it is easy to use just clamp it to your reading material, has two light settings and it is not bright enough to illuminate the whole room and disturb your partner, but very effective for you to read with. By the way, it is also good for people who read regular books too!!! Kudos to Ozeri 11 for inventing the Kandle.....Thanks
on February 13, 2012
There seems to be two common ways to get a light for your e-reader. One is to get a case with a built-in light, or to get a light on its own. I decided to get a light on its own and a separate case because I usually only use one or the other, not both at the same time.

That being said, the light in this unit is great. Between the two settings it's always able to provide the right amount of light for the situation. My only complaint is that the clasp is just not quite tight enough. It stays on fine as long as it's not touched or jostled, but the moment you shift the reader or touch the light it goes wonky and you have to keep re-adjusting it.
on October 21, 2011
I've been looking for a light for my Kobo Book Reader for a long time....tried several options. Non can compare to this light. It is easy to use, light weight and throws a brilliant light. I am very happy.
on July 6, 2012
I have been using the Ozeri for over a week now and I have to say that it meets my expectations. It is small, so it does not interfere with the screen of my Kindle touch.
The light works well on the screen. You can adjust it so that there is no glare on your screen. It is perfect for reading in bed because the light is concentrated on the Kindle and won't disturb anyone beside you. so if you are looking for a reading light for your Kindle this product will satisfy your needs. Plus it comes with extra batteries.