biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Blu-rayChange

on May 3, 2015
A delicious film to watch and fascinating story even if you don't believe its premise.
on May 31, 2014
I've watched this a number of times and each time I find something I missed when I last viewed it
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 11, 2012
Excellent quality, and the extras were well worth viewing.
The movie has all the qualities of a good drama with excitement and unusual filming techniques. There are some amazing shots using green screen of London how it may have been in the day. Really enjoyed watching this movie at home.
0Comment3 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 1, 2012
I was very interested in seeing this movie for a long time and was excited to finally watch in on demand, but after 30 minutes the characters and overall plot bored me, not to mention all the characters looked the same and after a while they started to blend together and I couldn't remember who was who. The positives were the visuals and costumes which were terrific and depicted the times of this story without a shadow of a doubt. This is a movie my grandparents would like if they were alive.
0Comment1 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse