5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
Published 19 months ago by Poco Traveller

3.0 out of 5 stars mini smart oven
Some of the functions do not work as they are supposed to and it is somewhat a disappointment for the price.
Published 17 months ago by Margaret Stewardson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, Dec 18 2012
This review is from: Breville BREBOV450XL "Mini Smart Oven" (Kitchen)
I needed to replace a broken Black & Decker convection toaster oven which I liked. I balked at paying so much for a toaster oven when you could get them for under $100. But our criteria were that it had to be electronic (my wife hates the ticking of the toaster timers on the non-electronic versions), it had to be compact (it shouldn't take up half the counter space), and it had to be convection (I compromised on this). This was the only one that met most of our criteria and looked good. Delivery was fast--2 days even though we expected a week to ten days. We have used many of the settings and find that it does a good job at cooking, reheating and toasting. We had to experiment a bit with the settings to get the toast just right, and it varies by the kind of bread you use. The feature where you can add 'a little bit more time' is nice. It heats to cooking temperature quickly. Broiling was fast to make quick open-faced grilled cheese. The tray that comes with it is heavy duty metal that is enamelled--not the flimsy aluminum ones you get with the cheaper ovens. The crumb tray is easily accessible and slides in and out easily, which facilitates keeping it clean. The overall quality of materials seems better on this one than on the cheaper ovens. The manual that comes with it is comprehensive and easy to understand. Well worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Toaster-Oven, May 19 2013
This review is from: Breville BREBOV450XL "Mini Smart Oven" (Kitchen)
I am very impressed with this toaster-oven. Over the years I have gone through several toaster-ovens, none of which really did what they are supposed to do. This one actually toasts the bread in record time & repeatedly produces consistent results. I give this product 5 stars, well done Breville!

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect but do not like beep, Jan. 6 2013
This review is from: Breville BREBOV450XL "Mini Smart Oven" (Kitchen)
We like everything about this oven with the exception of the beep. It is loud and sounds like our alarm clock. We wish that we could modify the sound.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toaster oven that works!, April 8 2013
This review is from: Breville BREBOV450XL "Mini Smart Oven" (Kitchen)
Well packaged, well thought out product that does what it promised. A very good toaster, and more, with logical features that is really quite easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Toaster Oven Ever!, Sept. 13 2012
This review is from: Breville BREBOV450XL "Mini Smart Oven" (Kitchen)
This toaster is great. Digital timer for and special heat settings to cook just about anything. Well built and looks great without taking a lot of space on my counter top. I would recommend this to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Impressed, Jan. 21 2013
This review is from: Breville BREBOV450XL "Mini Smart Oven" (Kitchen)
This works well as a toaster (my main use) and as an oven. It is easy to use and works better than any toaster oven that I have ever had. Well worth the extra cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Product, March 9 2013
Karen-Anne (Alberta Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Breville BREBOV450XL "Mini Smart Oven" (Kitchen)
This is a quality product that I would recommend to anyone. The oven is small enough to fit easily on the countertop and looks clean and modern. One of the only toaster ovens I have found that does a fantastic job of making toast! There are no knobs or dials to twist - everything is a simple button setting. Did a great job baking potatoes, chicken strips and other small items you wouldn't want to heat up a large oven for. This oven is the perfect size for one or two people.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great little taoster oven, Sept. 24 2013
This review is from: Breville BREBOV450XL "Mini Smart Oven" (Kitchen)
My husband is a toast snob and it makes better toast than our toaster..... We gave it away!! It's compact but still cook shake and bake chicken.......love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Breville Rocks, July 17 2013
This review is from: Breville BREBOV450XL "Mini Smart Oven" (Kitchen)
This is the best toaster oven that I ever had. This oven toasts evenly and digital control is very accurate. Highly recommended!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cooks, toasts & reheats perfectly, Sept. 14 2013
N David (Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Breville BREBOV450XL "Mini Smart Oven" (Kitchen)
I purchased this to replace a cheap Black & Decker toaster oven that has served my family well for years. After it broke, I did a lot of research and decided on this because of its compact size and reasonable price. Like other Breville products, it was packaged extremely well. After following the required setup instructions, I tested various setting. The toast setting is great, the Bagel setting toasted frozen bagels perfectly, and the Reheat setting is great for heating leftovers. The buzzer is not overly loud like others have mentioned. The screen is easy to read and it changes from blue to orange when you start cooking. The removable pan and wire rack are high quality. I love Breville's electrical plug design, as it makes removing the 3-prong plug easy, especially for older people. The only major negative is that the outside of the oven gets very hot, so you have to be careful when removing the plug. A minor issue I've noticed is that when you open the glass door, it has a tendency to close on you since the spring is sensitive and strong. So when removing cooked food, make sure you wear oven mitts. Overall, the oven is well worth the price.

Breville BREBOV450XL "Mini Smart Oven"
CDN$ 189.99 CDN$ 151.98