summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

Format: DVD|Change

on May 14, 2016
This quality production met all expectations! This series never ceases to amaze me. I got great value for my money. Thanks for keeping this in procession.
on January 16, 2016
loved it
on September 16, 2015
Can't believe that I saw this series nearly forty years ago when it aired on television. Holds up very well. Great players. Great dialogue. Really enjoyed seeing it a second time and will watch it again.
on September 15, 2014
I watched this as a kid and it was hypnotic.
It turns out it still is but now I can see a lot more relevance of this story to today's events than ever before.
Politics and human behavior didn't change much over the centuries-tools ,methods and speed did.
2000 years of Christianity unfortunately didn't do much ether for those at the top.

Derek Jacobi is fantastic actor no matter who he plays.I'm glad to see him again as Claudius.
on August 31, 2014
loved it when it was on T. am enjoying to now as much as then
on August 12, 2014
Five stars for acting and writing, one star for hideous makeup. Some truly fine performances are marred by the constant wonder -- is the face putty going to hold? And, of course, it's typical old-style BBC sound quality, which is to say - not too good. But you can't fault the amazing all-star cast.
on August 9, 2014
Absolutely Fabulous. Have seen it may times when it was on TV and reruns and now I have my own copy so I can watch it whenever I want.
on August 8, 2014
Very dated sets, but priceless acting and what a tale.
on July 10, 2014
I saw it on Public Tv many years ago. I missed bits and pieces back then - so happy to now have a chance to revisit the production at my own pace. My first introduction to Derek Jacobi (what a great actor) . I have enjoyed him in other productions, when he's part of the cast you can't go wrong.
on April 16, 2014
The combination of terror and comedy is classic. No other television drama can hold a candle to this epic production in acting, costuming, sets or screenplay. I've been a fan for years, ever since the television showing. Murder most thrilling, it never fails to enthrall. I find it a very faithful rendering of the book. No words of mine can do it justice.