5.0 out of 5 stars Mediflow waterbase pillow
Published on April 17 2012 by Brenda

3.0 out of 5 stars like to keep it warm then this pillow will be ...
I slept on it in the summer but my bed is under a window and as soon as it got cold outside the pillow became cold and hard. It was giving me headaches. If you have a warm room, like to keep it warm then this pillow will be excellent.
Published 7 months ago by dangodog

5.0 out of 5 stars Mediflow waterbase pillow, April 17 2012
This review is from: Mediflow Original Fiberfill Waterbase Pillow 51x71cm (Kitchen)
I've tried down and memory foam and just about all the variations of these -- all to get rid of neck pain and headaches. I chanced upon the Mediflow pillow about a year ago as a promotion item in a super-market. The pillow is wonderful. No more neck and shoulder pain! My daughter has been suffering from neck and head pain and has also tried a number of types of pillows. I recently purchased a Mediflow for her on Amazon. She is thrilled with the results and also loves this pillow. The water base allows you to customize the amount of support and height you want while the polyester loft portion keeps you from feeling the coolness of the water base. The pillow doesn't push against the neck the way memory foam pillows do -- it gives support without pressure. And it's transportable -- just empty out the water and re-fill later. Once empty it is easily scrunchable.

3.0 out of 5 stars like to keep it warm then this pillow will be ..., Dec 11 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommend, Feb. 19 2015
A fantastic pillow for anyone having issues with neck pain, upper back pain, headaches and even assists with some TMJ placement. It can take a few nights to a week to get the water level right and have your body adjust to the new pillow but it is soooo worth it once you have it adjusted to your body.
Shipping was also very fast (less than a week).

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, June 10 2013
This is my 2nd mediflow pillow. I went a week without one after my 1st bought it after many years. It was the worst sleep I had in ages. Well my new one is here and I'm sleeping great again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, Nov. 17 2012
It took a while to find the perfect water level but now I'm in heaven! It has been so hard to find a decent pillow as a side sleeper. Finally.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, Feb. 23 2015
So far, so good! It's the best pillow I have ever owned. My neck pain and stiffness is gone. It's been about 1 month so I can't really comment on how well the pillow will hold up, but I wouldn't even mind if I had to purchase a new one every year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing people, went way beyond my expectations!, July 15 2015
This is an amazing pillow. I was a little skeptical at first because it seemed a little crazy to pay $50 just to lay my head on something but it really is worth it. I'm sleeping better than ever, I no longer have any pains in my head or neck and I don't seem to be falling asleep later on in the day like I have been for months, having to take a 30 minute nap. It may work differently for some people I suppose but I can definitely say it worked great for me, so if you're contemplating on paying this much for just a pillow, you will be very surprised how amazing it is to sleep on. Highly recommended if you want a better sleep.

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought the first one and found it to be wonderful - so comfortable and never another neck ache, June 1 2015
This is the second Pillow of this brand that I have purchased. I bought the first one and found it to be wonderful - so comfortable and never another neck ache. After about 4 years though the cotton stuffing did start to pack down somewhat, so I figured it was time for a new one - found this one on-line for less than I could find it in any stores here so ordered it and have continued to have the best sleeps ever. I took the "old" one to the cottage, where it still does the job for me. I would recommend this pillow to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the $, Feb. 14 2015
peter (Montreal,Qc Canada) - See all my reviews
Great pillow. I had been buying standard firm pillows for years as I'm a side sleeper,and although most of them were quite good at first they would eventually flatten out or get lumpy. I filled the mediflow to the max and it's perfect for me. It should easily out last the standard pillows I had been using. Like others have noted it is pretty heavy when filled,but if you just keep it for your bed then it's not an issue.

2.0 out of 5 stars Hit or miss, May 10 2015
I bought this pillow, because I was waking up every morning with a sore neck from using a down pillow. The first few nights, it seemed to work really well. I was falling asleep faster, waking up less and had no neck pain. It felt great when I was on my back or my side. But after about a week, the pillow became really uncomfortable. I've tried increasing and decreasing the level of water, but it has made no difference. Now my ned pain is even more severe than it was before.

Worst of all, I want to return it but Amazon is charging me for shipping on the return. Unless you are a 100% sure that this pillow will work for you, I would not recommend buying it. Look for it at a local store, where you can easily return.

Mediflow Original Fiberfill Waterbase Pillow 51x71cm