biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on April 17, 2012
I've tried down and memory foam and just about all the variations of these -- all to get rid of neck pain and headaches. I chanced upon the Mediflow pillow about a year ago as a promotion item in a super-market. The pillow is wonderful. No more neck and shoulder pain! My daughter has been suffering from neck and head pain and has also tried a number of types of pillows. I recently purchased a Mediflow for her on Amazon. She is thrilled with the results and also loves this pillow. The water base allows you to customize the amount of support and height you want while the polyester loft portion keeps you from feeling the coolness of the water base. The pillow doesn't push against the neck the way memory foam pillows do -- it gives support without pressure. And it's transportable -- just empty out the water and re-fill later. Once empty it is easily scrunchable.
0Comment25 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 19, 2015
A fantastic pillow for anyone having issues with neck pain, upper back pain, headaches and even assists with some TMJ placement. It can take a few nights to a week to get the water level right and have your body adjust to the new pillow but it is soooo worth it once you have it adjusted to your body.
Shipping was also very fast (less than a week).
on November 17, 2012
It took a while to find the perfect water level but now I'm in heaven! It has been so hard to find a decent pillow as a side sleeper. Finally.
on August 15, 2015
This is not my first Mediflow pillow. I change them about every five-six years. I love this pillow and as soon as I don't have it for a night or two I wake up with a stiff neck and a headache. Anyone with neck or back issues really needs this! My insurance company turned me onto this years ago and it is truly a fantastic pillow!
Another great thing about these are that you can make them as soft or as firm as you like in just seconds.
on September 18, 2015
I mean... I don't know what I should have been expecting. After reading the reviews, I suppose I was expecting to be blown away. In the end, though, it's just a pillow.

PROS --
- Clear instructions, super easy to fill
- It's comfortable

CONS --
- The fill spout is not covered by anything, so you will likely feel it if you sleep with your arm cradled under your pillow
- When filled, it's heavy and difficult to move
- The benefits are, in my opinion, exaggerated and gimmicky
on June 10, 2013
This is my 2nd mediflow pillow. I went a week without one after my 1st bought it after many years. It was the worst sleep I had in ages. Well my new one is here and I'm sleeping great again.
on December 11, 2014
I slept on it in the summer but my bed is under a window and as soon as it got cold outside the pillow became cold and hard. It was giving me headaches. If you have a warm room, like to keep it warm then this pillow will be excellent.
on August 16, 2015
It is very heavy (for me) after I add enough water to make it comfortable. It is hard to move into place under my head & neck.
Once it is in place it is very comfortable & I sleep well on it.
on June 7, 2015
Did not like this pillow. The water leaked out and you heard the sound of crinkling plastic all night, even though I made sure all the air was out.
on November 14, 2015
I have used the a Core product water pillow before and like it very much. It helps to relieve my neck and shoulder pain when I was doing rehab after a rear ended car collision. The pillow continue to help until the water compartment - bladder had leakage issue along the seam after 1.5 year of use for a $65 pillow. I then on search for another replacement and came across this Mediflow pillow. I ordered it based on the other good review.

I am a small person. 5'3" and 106 lbs. This pillow fiberfill part is too thick for me. And I can't feel the water effect like the core one when I sleep on it according to the instruction. I have to sleep on the back of the pillow for it to kick in to help to relief my shoulder and neck stress but the relief is not as satisfy as the Core one. It is slightly better than my regular pillow but the Core water pillow in my case works out to be better.

I contacted Core Customer services and I am happy to know that it will send me a bladder replacement. I hope the new design will survive longer.