march boutiques-francophones SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on April 17, 2012
I've tried down and memory foam and just about all the variations of these -- all to get rid of neck pain and headaches. I chanced upon the Mediflow pillow about a year ago as a promotion item in a super-market. The pillow is wonderful. No more neck and shoulder pain! My daughter has been suffering from neck and head pain and has also tried a number of types of pillows. I recently purchased a Mediflow for her on Amazon. She is thrilled with the results and also loves this pillow. The water base allows you to customize the amount of support and height you want while the polyester loft portion keeps you from feeling the coolness of the water base. The pillow doesn't push against the neck the way memory foam pillows do -- it gives support without pressure. And it's transportable -- just empty out the water and re-fill later. Once empty it is easily scrunchable.
on February 19, 2015
A fantastic pillow for anyone having issues with neck pain, upper back pain, headaches and even assists with some TMJ placement. It can take a few nights to a week to get the water level right and have your body adjust to the new pillow but it is soooo worth it once you have it adjusted to your body.
Shipping was also very fast (less than a week).
on November 17, 2012
It took a while to find the perfect water level but now I'm in heaven! It has been so hard to find a decent pillow as a side sleeper. Finally.
on August 15, 2015
This is not my first Mediflow pillow. I change them about every five-six years. I love this pillow and as soon as I don't have it for a night or two I wake up with a stiff neck and a headache. Anyone with neck or back issues really needs this! My insurance company turned me onto this years ago and it is truly a fantastic pillow!
Another great thing about these are that you can make them as soft or as firm as you like in just seconds.
on December 11, 2014
I slept on it in the summer but my bed is under a window and as soon as it got cold outside the pillow became cold and hard. It was giving me headaches. If you have a warm room, like to keep it warm then this pillow will be excellent.
on June 10, 2013
This is my 2nd mediflow pillow. I went a week without one after my 1st bought it after many years. It was the worst sleep I had in ages. Well my new one is here and I'm sleeping great again.
on February 16, 2016
It takes about 4-5 litres of water to become firm. No matter how much I tried I could not get rid of the swishing water sound. The fill hole is in an awkward spot as well, be very careful filling it and go slowly to avoid getting water all over the pillow. Once filled the pillow is very heavy so you won't be re-positioning it in the middle of the night if that is what you like to do. Its the size of a regular standard pillow. On the good side, you don't have to fluff it up as you would a down pillow. Its always the same shape no matter what. I bought it because I have some neck problems but it didn't help. I know a lot of people say it helped them but it did nothing for me. I will be moving on to a different pillow but I'm glad I tried it.
on January 9, 2016
I am very picky with pillows as many or most of you would relate to... I personally prefer semi soft but full of fluff pillows and they're quite hard to find at the right price. This pillow is not the perfect pillow... while it may be comfortable and easy to set up, I tend to move a lot and like putting my arms under the pillows. At night I find myself switching pillows because the pillow is too heavy on my arm/s...
I like the pillow, and the water does improve my sleep a bit, however the same water feature prevents me from moving the pillow too much...
I recommend it mostly to those who sleep like a rock and don't move at night...
on September 18, 2015
I mean... I don't know what I should have been expecting. After reading the reviews, I suppose I was expecting to be blown away. In the end, though, it's just a pillow.

PROS --
- Clear instructions, super easy to fill
- It's comfortable

CONS --
- The fill spout is not covered by anything, so you will likely feel it if you sleep with your arm cradled under your pillow
- When filled, it's heavy and difficult to move
- The benefits are, in my opinion, exaggerated and gimmicky
on August 16, 2015
It is very heavy (for me) after I add enough water to make it comfortable. It is hard to move into place under my head & neck.
Once it is in place it is very comfortable & I sleep well on it.