5.0 out of 5 stars Mediflow waterbase pillow
Published on April 17 2012 by Brenda

3.0 out of 5 stars like to keep it warm then this pillow will be ...
I slept on it in the summer but my bed is under a window and as soon as it got cold outside the pillow became cold and hard. It was giving me headaches. If you have a warm room, like to keep it warm then this pillow will be excellent.
Published 1 month ago by dangodog

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Mediflow waterbase pillow, April 17 2012
This review is from: Mediflow Original Fiberfill Waterbase Pillow 51x71cm (Kitchen)
I've tried down and memory foam and just about all the variations of these -- all to get rid of neck pain and headaches. I chanced upon the Mediflow pillow about a year ago as a promotion item in a super-market. The pillow is wonderful. No more neck and shoulder pain! My daughter has been suffering from neck and head pain and has also tried a number of types of pillows. I recently purchased a Mediflow for her on Amazon. She is thrilled with the results and also loves this pillow. The water base allows you to customize the amount of support and height you want while the polyester loft portion keeps you from feeling the coolness of the water base. The pillow doesn't push against the neck the way memory foam pillows do -- it gives support without pressure. And it's transportable -- just empty out the water and re-fill later. Once empty it is easily scrunchable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, Nov. 17 2012
It took a while to find the perfect water level but now I'm in heaven! It has been so hard to find a decent pillow as a side sleeper. Finally.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, June 10 2013
This is my 2nd mediflow pillow. I went a week without one after my 1st bought it after many years. It was the worst sleep I had in ages. Well my new one is here and I'm sleeping great again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy. All my friends steal it., May 13 2013
I have two! One at my boyfriends and one at my house. I have had one for a few years now. My parents and grandmother loved it so much they each got one. My boyfriend even recently bought one so he now has mine and his at his house to choose from sleeping on!

I always had such problems finding a good pillow. My neck bothers me a lot and I find this helps! A LOT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fast efficient and worth every penny, Dec 30 2014
I JUST a ordered this on dec 28, within 48 hours it was on my doorstep!! I am so shocked it was able to arrive in such a timely manner and during the holiday season too. Very impressed. The pillow itself is much fluffier then I thought it would be, but that isn't a downfall to me. Very comfortable. My husband who doesn't like fat pillows has stolen it and is now sleeping on it! I might have to buy him one! Thanks for the great service and product!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Dec 21 2014
Was exactly I was looking for and arrived sooner than anticipated.

3.0 out of 5 stars like to keep it warm then this pillow will be ..., Dec 11 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great night's sleep again!, June 21 2014
This pillow is exactly the same pillow that my physical Therapist sells for $65.00 I love it. I have one at home and now at the cottage. It never moves once you put your head on it and you can make it as soft or as firm as you need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pillow, June 16 2014
Great pillow for anyone especially someone with arthritis in the neck, wake up without a stiff neck or headache I love my pillow best one I have ever tried.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always love this pillow, May 1 2014
It shapes to your head and gives great support to your neck. My doctor had me get this pillow years ago and now I'll never be without one!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›