5.0 out of 5 stars Mediflow waterbase pillow
Published on April 17 2012 by Brenda

3.0 out of 5 stars like to keep it warm then this pillow will be ...
I slept on it in the summer but my bed is under a window and as soon as it got cold outside the pillow became cold and hard. It was giving me headaches. If you have a warm room, like to keep it warm then this pillow will be excellent.
Published 2 months ago by dangodog

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Mediflow waterbase pillow, April 17 2012
This review is from: Mediflow Original Fiberfill Waterbase Pillow 51x71cm (Kitchen)
I've tried down and memory foam and just about all the variations of these -- all to get rid of neck pain and headaches. I chanced upon the Mediflow pillow about a year ago as a promotion item in a super-market. The pillow is wonderful. No more neck and shoulder pain! My daughter has been suffering from neck and head pain and has also tried a number of types of pillows. I recently purchased a Mediflow for her on Amazon. She is thrilled with the results and also loves this pillow. The water base allows you to customize the amount of support and height you want while the polyester loft portion keeps you from feeling the coolness of the water base. The pillow doesn't push against the neck the way memory foam pillows do -- it gives support without pressure. And it's transportable -- just empty out the water and re-fill later. Once empty it is easily scrunchable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, Nov. 17 2012
It took a while to find the perfect water level but now I'm in heaven! It has been so hard to find a decent pillow as a side sleeper. Finally.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, June 10 2013
This is my 2nd mediflow pillow. I went a week without one after my 1st bought it after many years. It was the worst sleep I had in ages. Well my new one is here and I'm sleeping great again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy. All my friends steal it., May 13 2013
I have two! One at my boyfriends and one at my house. I have had one for a few years now. My parents and grandmother loved it so much they each got one. My boyfriend even recently bought one so he now has mine and his at his house to choose from sleeping on!

I always had such problems finding a good pillow. My neck bothers me a lot and I find this helps! A LOT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fast efficient and worth every penny, Dec 30 2014
I JUST a ordered this on dec 28, within 48 hours it was on my doorstep!! I am so shocked it was able to arrive in such a timely manner and during the holiday season too. Very impressed. The pillow itself is much fluffier then I thought it would be, but that isn't a downfall to me. Very comfortable. My husband who doesn't like fat pillows has stolen it and is now sleeping on it! I might have to buy him one! Thanks for the great service and product!!

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the $, Feb. 14 2015
peter (Montreal,Qc Canada) - See all my reviews
Great pillow. I had been buying standard firm pillows for years as I'm a side sleeper,and although most of them were quite good at first they would eventually flatten out or get lumpy. I filled the mediflow to the max and it's perfect for me. It should easily out last the standard pillows I had been using. Like others have noted it is pretty heavy when filled,but if you just keep it for your bed then it's not an issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommend, Feb. 19 2015
A fantastic pillow for anyone having issues with neck pain, upper back pain, headaches and even assists with some TMJ placement. It can take a few nights to a week to get the water level right and have your body adjust to the new pillow but it is soooo worth it once you have it adjusted to your body.
Shipping was also very fast (less than a week).

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, Feb. 23 2015
So far, so good! It's the best pillow I have ever owned. My neck pain and stiffness is gone. It's been about 1 month so I can't really comment on how well the pillow will hold up, but I wouldn't even mind if I had to purchase a new one every year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Dec 21 2014
Was exactly I was looking for and arrived sooner than anticipated.

3.0 out of 5 stars like to keep it warm then this pillow will be ..., Dec 11 2014

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›