5.0 out of 5 stars Mediflow waterbase pillow
Published on April 17 2012 by Brenda

3.0 out of 5 stars like to keep it warm then this pillow will be ...
I slept on it in the summer but my bed is under a window and as soon as it got cold outside the pillow became cold and hard. It was giving me headaches. If you have a warm room, like to keep it warm then this pillow will be excellent.
Published 5 months ago by dangodog

5.0 out of 5 stars Mediflow waterbase pillow, April 17 2012
This review is from: Mediflow Original Fiberfill Waterbase Pillow 51x71cm (Kitchen)
I've tried down and memory foam and just about all the variations of these -- all to get rid of neck pain and headaches. I chanced upon the Mediflow pillow about a year ago as a promotion item in a super-market. The pillow is wonderful. No more neck and shoulder pain! My daughter has been suffering from neck and head pain and has also tried a number of types of pillows. I recently purchased a Mediflow for her on Amazon. She is thrilled with the results and also loves this pillow. The water base allows you to customize the amount of support and height you want while the polyester loft portion keeps you from feeling the coolness of the water base. The pillow doesn't push against the neck the way memory foam pillows do -- it gives support without pressure. And it's transportable -- just empty out the water and re-fill later. Once empty it is easily scrunchable.

3.0 out of 5 stars like to keep it warm then this pillow will be ..., Dec 11 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, June 10 2013
This is my 2nd mediflow pillow. I went a week without one after my 1st bought it after many years. It was the worst sleep I had in ages. Well my new one is here and I'm sleeping great again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, Nov. 17 2012
It took a while to find the perfect water level but now I'm in heaven! It has been so hard to find a decent pillow as a side sleeper. Finally.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommend, Feb. 19 2015
A fantastic pillow for anyone having issues with neck pain, upper back pain, headaches and even assists with some TMJ placement. It can take a few nights to a week to get the water level right and have your body adjust to the new pillow but it is soooo worth it once you have it adjusted to your body.
Shipping was also very fast (less than a week).

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, Feb. 23 2015
So far, so good! It's the best pillow I have ever owned. My neck pain and stiffness is gone. It's been about 1 month so I can't really comment on how well the pillow will hold up, but I wouldn't even mind if I had to purchase a new one every year.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the $, Feb. 14 2015
peter (Montreal,Qc Canada) - See all my reviews
Great pillow. I had been buying standard firm pillows for years as I'm a side sleeper,and although most of them were quite good at first they would eventually flatten out or get lumpy. I filled the mediflow to the max and it's perfect for me. It should easily out last the standard pillows I had been using. Like others have noted it is pretty heavy when filled,but if you just keep it for your bed then it's not an issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Dec 21 2014
Was exactly I was looking for and arrived sooner than anticipated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great night's sleep again!, June 21 2014
This pillow is exactly the same pillow that my physical Therapist sells for $65.00 I love it. I have one at home and now at the cottage. It never moves once you put your head on it and you can make it as soft or as firm as you need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pillow, June 16 2014
Great pillow for anyone especially someone with arthritis in the neck, wake up without a stiff neck or headache I love my pillow best one I have ever tried.

Mediflow Original Fiberfill Waterbase Pillow 51x71cm