5.0 out of 5 stars Mediflow waterbase pillow
Published on April 17 2012 by Brenda

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't help
Recommended by my chiropractor, this was a total waste of money. I have shoulder and neck issues and was looking for a supportive pillow. I didn't feel that it offered any better support than a regular pillow. This now sits in storage.
Published 9 months ago by Francesca Stea

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Mediflow waterbase pillow, April 17 2012
This review is from: Mediflow Waterbase Pillow - Jumbo 20"x28" Polyester Filled
I've tried down and memory foam and just about all the variations of these -- all to get rid of neck pain and headaches. I chanced upon the Mediflow pillow about a year ago as a promotion item in a super-market. The pillow is wonderful. No more neck and shoulder pain! My daughter has been suffering from neck and head pain and has also tried a number of types of pillows. I recently purchased a Mediflow for her on Amazon. She is thrilled with the results and also loves this pillow. The water base allows you to customize the amount of support and height you want while the polyester loft portion keeps you from feeling the coolness of the water base. The pillow doesn't push against the neck the way memory foam pillows do -- it gives support without pressure. And it's transportable -- just empty out the water and re-fill later. Once empty it is easily scrunchable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank goodness, July 16 2013
This review is from: Mediflow Waterbase Pillow - Jumbo 20"x28" Polyester Filled
I was without a waer pillow for about a week. It's made such a difference in my neck having this pillow. My last Mediflow pillow lasted at least 7 years before it sprung a tiny leak. I'm sure I'll get at least the same number of years from this one. Well worth the money. It's the best pillow I've ever used.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy pillow, July 16 2013
Karen Speed (Cambridge, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mediflow Waterbase Pillow - Jumbo 20"x28" Polyester Filled
At first I found it uncomfortable, but then I realized that I had put too much water in it for my comfort level. After a few nights of trial and error finding the right amount of water for me, it's the most comfortable pillow I've ever had! I can even sleep in my back, usually I could only sleep comfortably on my side.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, June 10 2013
This review is from: Mediflow Waterbase Pillow - Jumbo 20"x28" Polyester Filled
This is my 2nd mediflow pillow. I went a week without one after my 1st bought it after many years. It was the worst sleep I had in ages. Well my new one is here and I'm sleeping great again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy. All my friends steal it., May 13 2013
This review is from: Mediflow Waterbase Pillow - Jumbo 20"x28" Polyester Filled
I have two! One at my boyfriends and one at my house. I have had one for a few years now. My parents and grandmother loved it so much they each got one. My boyfriend even recently bought one so he now has mine and his at his house to choose from sleeping on!

I always had such problems finding a good pillow. My neck bothers me a lot and I find this helps! A LOT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome pillow, May 7 2013
This review is from: Mediflow Waterbase Pillow - Jumbo 20"x28" Polyester Filled
I just purchased a replacement pillow after more than 10 years. My head weighs a ton and no pillow could support it except the Mediflow. I bought my first Mediflow pillow at least 10 years ago and it supported me 100% until last night, when if finally sprung a slow leak. I fall asleep within minutes with this pillow and have nothing but praise for its design and longevity. Just be warned, it weighs a ton when it's close to fully loaded with water. If you're okay with that and you don't pillow fight too often, you'll be fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars a bit heavy, Jan. 10 2013
This review is from: Mediflow Waterbase Pillow - Jumbo 20"x28" Polyester Filled
I actually love it , you have to put water in it, so it gets quite heavy, and I thought it was to help cool your head, but it doesn't do that, but because of the water, your head never really has any pressure points, I like it better than the memory foam contour pillow. Not perfect, but pretty darn good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, Nov. 17 2012
This review is from: Mediflow Waterbase Pillow - Jumbo 20"x28" Polyester Filled
It took a while to find the perfect water level but now I'm in heaven! It has been so hard to find a decent pillow as a side sleeper. Finally.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great night's sleep again!, June 21 2014
This review is from: Mediflow Waterbase Pillow - Jumbo 20"x28" Polyester Filled
This pillow is exactly the same pillow that my physical Therapist sells for $65.00 I love it. I have one at home and now at the cottage. It never moves once you put your head on it and you can make it as soft or as firm as you need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pillow, June 16 2014
This review is from: Mediflow Waterbase Pillow - Jumbo 20"x28" Polyester Filled
Great pillow for anyone especially someone with arthritis in the neck, wake up without a stiff neck or headache I love my pillow best one I have ever tried.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›