march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage scflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Blu-ray|Change

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on May 10, 2012
This Blu Ray arrived and I couldn't wait to watch it! I put it in the PS3 to watch and it only stayed on the equivalent of the FBI warning screen. It wouldn't go beyond that screen. I took it out and tried it in our actual Blu Ray player and the same thing happened. I went online and did some research because the symbols on the front of the package, for ex "PG13" looked slightly different from the same symbols on other cases of movies I have and that's when I discovered that it was formatted for use in Europe and parts of Africa. NO WHERE on the site does it indicate this!!! I figured shopping on amazon.CA would mean that I was buying products that would be compatible with things in Canada but I guess I was wrong. There needs to be some kind of identification that this Blu Ray is for other regions on the web page when you buy it.
on April 17, 1999
THe films main problem is that it decides to break conventions in the worst way by having no sense of direction or charaterlization. THe film is an un unforgivingly bad film that hapens to leavge the view compleltly unintrested in an compelling story. The story telling for the time is also medicore given what david lean was able to accomplish years eailer. There is nothing of intrests in this film . Any one who liked is a complet moron and dosent have a bit of taste. THis goes to all people who wrote reviews for this film. you all have no taste or understandingas to what a good film is. I wirte reviews for the long youth film society.