march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on July 19, 2004
Lame.
The concept was nice enough, I suppose. But I found the move to be lacking in so many ways. The music made me wince - that was probably one of the worst things in the film. The songs were completely forgetable, and cheap.
Don't get me wrong - I adored the Lion King. And I thought it was interesting to have the daughter fall in love with Scar's son. But it was a poor follow up to that wonderful first film.
on November 29, 2014
DVD overheats too easy and it's evident from the menu this isn't a real Disney movie.
on May 30, 2004
Erm...well the basic point here is that this movie SUX! But more to the point is that I was sleepin over at my frendz house and we were watchin this to make fun of it and we got to the part right before they sing the song about Kovu gettin exiled and Simba sez "When you came here, you asked for judgement, WELL I PASS IT NOW!" Then the animals in the background start mumbling and I heard one go "YES YOU'RE GAY!" and I rewinded it over and over and I swear to god, you can hear them say that! I didn't get it off a website or anything like that, I FOUND IT MYSELF! Yeah...I have no life...
on November 15, 2003
I am not a huge fan of sequels in general, and this one clearly illusrates the argument AGAINST them. Had THIS film been the first Lion King, there would never have been a sequel. It's darker, more violent, and less entertaining. Don't bother.