Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage biss snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on November 7, 2015
Akuna Matata!
on November 1, 2015
Love it
on October 19, 2015
completely dissapointed that its a vhs nothing was stated vhs or dvd so assumtion was dvd what a waste of my money :(
on August 3, 2015
Yes, this is a sequel. Yes, the animation quality is nowhere near that of The Lion King. However, the story is interesting, complex, and down right adorable. Much of the original voice actors return, and Neve Campbell joins as adult Kiara. She does an amazing job of playing the rebellious lioness. The ties to Mufasa are especially heartwarming and sure to be appreciated by any Lion King fan! All in all a great film.
on November 29, 2014
DVD overheats too easy and it's evident from the menu this isn't a real Disney movie.
on November 16, 2014
all good
on August 10, 2014
The quality of the DVD is good and the service delivery was excellent.
on August 5, 2014
Good movie for the whole family but it wasn't as good as the first Lion King movie.
on July 12, 2014
Tres rapide
on September 23, 2013
Obviously, no sequel can live up to the glory of The Lion King. That's just a fact.
That said, this movie didn't really do much for me. I love kid's movies, and watch them constantly, as I'm not very picky, but this one wasn't anything extraordinary. I did enjoy it, and I feel like if I was still a kid I would have probably liked it more. But for all you parents out there, you can do a lot better than this movie! There are so many that are adult-entertaining as well as great for the kids.
This movie was okay, but I wouldn't buy it full price - if it was $10 or less, I think I would buy it again, but not for more.