5.0 out of 5 stars good workout

2.0 out of 5 stars The moves are easy but if you do more than one mile
Published 1 month ago by Happycamper

5.0 out of 5 stars good workout, April 27 2012
This review is from: Ls: Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan (DVD)
This is a fun and doable workout, with good music and new people. If you just don't want to bother deciding what to do for a workout, it's all done for you on this dvd - all you have to do is pick your energy level - 1 to 5 miles to walk, with an added short and easy bonus after each walk, which works a specific muscle group, or a good stretch. I have 3 other of Leslie's dvds and this is my favourite. For my age (late 50's), I feel like I have had a decent enough challenge without being exhausted afterwards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Leslie Does It Again., April 30 2012
This review is from: Ls: Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan (DVD)
Leslie is again with her group walking you through different miles. Each day is labeled Monday Thru Friday, but you can easily change up the days to suite your busy schedule and still get the same great benefits of walking. After every day there is a specific body part to work on for toning the body so you don't have to do a scheduled muscle training workout 2-3 times a week. You do a 5 minute segment each day.

I love Leslie's workouts. I just wish she would have a better total body stretch after her workouts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, April 20 2012
Kathy A (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ls: Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan (DVD)
I love pretty much everything by Lesley Sansone, but this DVD has it all!! There's a different routine for every day of the week so you never get bored and it keeps you challenged, no doubt about it. The music is great and very uplifting. You can't help but smile along with "the gang" as they do their workout with you!!

Highly recommended!!

5.0 out of 5 stars High Expectations Met, June 27 2013
This review is from: Ls: Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan (DVD)
I have Walked with Leslie many times before, but after a year-long hiatus, I decided to get back into a routine. My first instinct was to order a Leslie Sansone DVD, and I couldn't be happier! I hold her workouts in high regard, and again with this DVD, she does not disappoint. Her genuine enthusiasm and encouragement keeps me upbeat and strong to complete the various levels (Miles 1 through 5). The added bonus of being able to create your own workout by selecting/combining the various workouts is very thoughtful and appreciated!
If you are a fan of Leslie's past workouts, the Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan is for you. Great beats, awesome coach. Looking forward to her 30 Day Workout coming out in August!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun work out, March 6 2013
This review is from: Ls: Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan (DVD)
I love this DVD because it has several diffrent segments , that can be played alone or added together . You can have a short work out of 1 mile walking arobics or adding diffrent segments in making it 2 , 3, 4, or 5 miles . It is so very flexable

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Leslie Sansone DVD, Aug. 5 2012
This review is from: Ls: Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan (DVD)
So far this is my absolute favourite Leslie Sansone DVD! It has 5 days of pre-programmed workouts, or you can program your own. The miles are labelled with colours (the red mile, the purple mile), so it's easy to remember which ones you like more than others. The moves have also changed slightly: the same 4 basic moves, plus grapevines, kickbacks, and combinations. There are also short strength training moves for the end of your walking workout. I really like this DVD, and because of all the choices, it's easy to have a different workout every day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, Feb. 22 2014
This review is from: Ls: Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan (DVD)
It is so easy to use and fun! The dvd mixes it up so you can do as little or as much as you want. I like that it tracks the miles you have walked so know your progress. With all the bad weather we have had ,I can still go for a walk!

5.0 out of 5 stars great workout, June 21 2013
This review is from: Ls: Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan (DVD)
Lesley's dvd's keep you motivated. Love her workouts they're so easy to follow. I love that you can do the exercises Mon. Through Friday and know you've done good for your health and fitness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it.aWill order more videos of this type.FAST,FAST,FAST delivery., March 6 2014
This review is from: Ls: Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan (DVD)
LOVE,LOVE,LOVE It is everything I am looking for in a walking workout.I would recommend to anyone.Keeps me wanting more.Great video.Great instructions

2.0 out of 5 stars The moves are easy but if you do more than one mile, Sept. 10 2014
This review is from: Ls: Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan (DVD)
This workout isn't for me. I ordered a few of Leslie Sansone's walking dvds to try them out but I find they aren't fast enough for me. The moves are easy but if you do more than one mile, they get pretty boring. I can't say I am a fan of the music either. I'm sure Leslie motivates some people to walk but I find her grating and yaps too much that she forgets to transition to the next move. Annoying as heck - won't buy any Leslie Sansone again.

Ls: Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan
Ls: Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan by Leslie Sansone (DVD - 2012)
CDN$ 16.98 CDN$ 7.00