biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Audio CDChange

on March 19, 2012
Not a bad chord in this CD. After listening to the CD a number of times, I love it even more. Inspired me to get the first CD.
on April 10, 2012
I first heard Bahamas on CBC radio. I really enjoy listening to this CD. The music is very melow and soft. Would love to see this band live someday. I would recommend this CD to all the "baby boomers" out there! It's great!
on February 28, 2014
I love this album - listen to it constantly. I would highly recommend that vinyl collectors add this LP to their collection.
on November 16, 2013
Love this album and listen to it everyday. Afie is a true Canadian treasure! This made me buy his first album, Pink Strat.
on May 26, 2013
different songs with wonderful lyrics. i enjoyed almost all of the cd. very well done. the mellow ones i liked the best.
on August 10, 2015
Once again, I thought I was ordering a Vinyl, because I searched specifically for Vinyl. Disappointed in Amazon for directing me to CDs when I was looking for vinyl, and disappointed in myself for not double checking the description. Overall the seller is fine and the cd is great, but I wanted vinyl. :)
on June 29, 2015
My favourite album... Bahamas makes some seriously beautiful music.
on August 22, 2015
Fantastic artist! A rare gifted song writer
on May 24, 2015
Great band, never get tired of their music
on January 29, 2016