countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Audio CD|Change

on March 19, 2012
Not a bad chord in this CD. After listening to the CD a number of times, I love it even more. Inspired me to get the first CD.
on April 10, 2012
I first heard Bahamas on CBC radio. I really enjoy listening to this CD. The music is very melow and soft. Would love to see this band live someday. I would recommend this CD to all the "baby boomers" out there! It's great!
on February 28, 2014
I love this album - listen to it constantly. I would highly recommend that vinyl collectors add this LP to their collection.
on November 16, 2013
Love this album and listen to it everyday. Afie is a true Canadian treasure! This made me buy his first album, Pink Strat.
on May 26, 2013
different songs with wonderful lyrics. i enjoyed almost all of the cd. very well done. the mellow ones i liked the best.
on August 10, 2015
Once again, I thought I was ordering a Vinyl, because I searched specifically for Vinyl. Disappointed in Amazon for directing me to CDs when I was looking for vinyl, and disappointed in myself for not double checking the description. Overall the seller is fine and the cd is great, but I wanted vinyl. :)
on June 29, 2015
My favourite album... Bahamas makes some seriously beautiful music.
on August 22, 2015
Fantastic artist! A rare gifted song writer
on May 24, 2015
Great band, never get tired of their music
on April 23, 2016
Bought for my son, who likes the band. Long live vinyl.