5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Case!
This is a great case for my transformer prime! Its durable, and can hold the table in multiple positions. I was looking for something to protect my tablet so I can carry it out around and put it on a table or in my bag without worrying it would scratch (the prime scratches very easily!!) this leather protective folio is perfect for what I needed.
Published on March 3 2012 by Stephen

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice case but easy to break tabs on sides.
I liked the case until one of the tabs that hold the tablet onto the case broke. Must be plastic. I would give it a 5 star but since It broke that easy I cannot.
Published 17 months ago by Joe

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Case!, March 3 2012
This review is from: GreatShield Multi-Stand Leather Protective Folio Case for ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201 10.1-Inch 32GB / 64GB Tablet (Black) (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Net perfect, but cheap!, Feb. 8 2012
Build quality is good. I paid mine 19,99$, at this price, I'm satisfied.

The only problem is the closing/lock system. When you try to close the cover the lock system is a bit too tight. A magnetic flap or a snap would have been better.

NOTE: It support landscape only, it's not a big dig deal, but if you want a portrait stand, don't buy this cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not real leather, June 4 2014
Yes I bought more than one case for my tablet and yes this works just as well as the other. It's not real leather but that's to be expected at this price point.

5.0 out of 5 stars greaty, Oct. 1 2013
the delivery and condition of the product was great. the item also is exactly what I was looking for. I would recommend it for anyone who is looking for this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and exactly as described., July 30 2013
Very useful and comfortable, especially for watching movies or while using Skype.Sturdy and protective and I would recommend it to all my friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, July 29 2013
Sonia Worobec (Beaumont, Alberta Canada) - See all my reviews
This case holds my tablet secure and protects the corners which is very important. The only thing is that when holding the tablet in the grooves of the flap it slips out of the grooves. The material is nice and doesn't scratch the back, it has kept my tablet looking the same as it has from when I first got it.

I did drop my tablet today and the case kept it safe, my tablet is perfectly fine. Only thing is though is that my tablet hit floor on the corner and it broke one of the side clips, so now my tablet doesn't stay in the case. I'm looking to buy this case again, my old one has served my tablet well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, July 1 2013
Product was exactly as described and fit well. Product arrive on time as well and was able to fit in my mailbox (without needing to go to the local outlet to receive package)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick Service!, March 13 2013
The product came within the specified time period indicated! Was exactly as indicated and works well! Will purchase from again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, March 4 2013
I got it today, it Looks good and small, I'll post my full review after testing it :) I think the price is a bit high.

5.0 out of 5 stars it is the right one that i bought, Feb. 19 2013
I bought this case since 2 years ago (31 Dec2011, now 26Jan2014).This case still good and i love it very much also

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›