Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Countdown to Black Friday in Lawn & Garden

on November 27, 2012
I've been using this case for the last few months quite a bit. The case fits the Infinity like a glove. It doesn't block any of the ports or outlets, provides space for the back camera and has holes for the speaker to play through. The design is quite good and folds up nice and compact or allows for the tablet to be propped up for viewing (I especially like this while travelling on the plane or train). Because it doesn't add a whole lot more weight or size to the tablet and can completely fold back and lay flat I never have the need to take the tablet out of the case. When closed the little clasp securely fastens the front cover cover. I'm not sure if it is magnetic but it does wrap around the edge and most certainly will not flip open easily or unintentionally. GreatShield should really market this to the Infinity users out there as the number of options is lacking. When I was looking for a suitable case there was a very limited selection and the ones that were available seemed to be shoddy in quality or overall poorly done. This case is flawless in design, it has a very high attention to detail and provides a great level of protection. I love that it doesn't completely wrap around the face and take over the bezel. A recommended buy if you have the Infinity TF700!
on May 19, 2012
When I first got the case, it was nicely put into a plastic bag/case for protection which was nice.

As for the case itself, looking at it, the leather-like material used is a little less convincing that what I've seen from other faux leather cases. Still though, clean, solid and without any random markings or blemishes.
I'm very happy with the interior material that was used. Extremely soft and less prone to getting dirty, though bound at some point as most soft material will be.

With the primary choice of holding the case, sliding in the tablet seems simple and the tabs used surprised me. At first I thought they might be a little tight which could possibly ruin my screen protector but it turns out that it wasn't all that bad.
Here though, is my personal issue though not necessarily with the case. With a full body protector from Ghost Armor, it was difficult at best to push the tablet and a near nightmare to pull the damn thing out! Not a fault of the case, but be warned for though who have applied something to both the front and back side of the Transformer, you're going to have to consider something else with a little more flex to it. In addition, the closing mechanism which is a tab which you'd have to push into position over the top of the Prime, is a big no-no to me. Just doesn't look like something that's all that user-friendly and requires too much work if you're the type to want to pick it up and use it on the spot.

Despite that, I still tried out a couple things seeing if it was workable to keep the case. The fact that you can dock (though a little awkwardly) is great since you wouldn't have to completely take off the case. Another thing is the 3 grooves along the bottom used as a stand. I've heard reviews of similar products saying that these are unstable.
I'd have to disagree.
The closest groove to the tablet, setting it at the highest viewing angle is certainly a little questionable, but the other two are pleasant to slid into. Not much trouble or hassle in doing so. As mentioned about the other similar cases, the biggest concern that this type of design has is the fact that it doesn't "truly" have a position where you can type on the tablet. Moot point perhaps it's the TF201, but trying to make a makeshift position into something comfortable isn't all that great or stable.

All in all, for this price it's a good choice. For those who don't have anything extra on their Prime, they won't be disappointed in having this easy to use case. The tabs which were a concern for me don't appear to be of any concern (snapping open and close the case is a negative) but everything else was surprising in a positive sense.
It's only a shame that I chose to throw in extra protection on my Prime, but was seriously considering keeping it were it not for the fact that trying to take it out is one adventure I'd like to not experience again.
on February 8, 2012
Build quality is good. I paid mine 19,99$, at this price, I'm satisfied.

The only problem is the closing/lock system. When you try to close the cover the lock system is a bit too tight. A magnetic flap or a snap would have been better.

NOTE: It support landscape only, it's not a big dig deal, but if you want a portrait stand, don't buy this cover.
on March 3, 2012
This is a great case for my transformer prime! Its durable, and can hold the table in multiple positions. I was looking for something to protect my tablet so I can carry it out around and put it on a table or in my bag without worrying it would scratch (the prime scratches very easily!!) this leather protective folio is perfect for what I needed.
on July 29, 2013
This case holds my tablet secure and protects the corners which is very important. The only thing is that when holding the tablet in the grooves of the flap it slips out of the grooves. The material is nice and doesn't scratch the back, it has kept my tablet looking the same as it has from when I first got it.

I did drop my tablet today and the case kept it safe, my tablet is perfectly fine. Only thing is though is that my tablet hit floor on the corner and it broke one of the side clips, so now my tablet doesn't stay in the case. I'm looking to buy this case again, my old one has served my tablet well.
on October 4, 2012
Among the available cases for the transformer prime on amazon this is by far the best. It doesn't have that annoying layer or leather surrounding the edges of the tablets screen so it is very minimalist. Performs exactly as stated, makes the tablet significantly better for table usage. Only complaint it that the clip for the bottom right portion of my table does not clip on fully. Don't know if that's a design flaw or just with my particular case, but that doesn't matter that much as it is almost always in the upright position. Overall great purchase.
on April 6, 2012
I have purchased the GreatShield Multi-Stand for my new ASUS Eee Pad Transformer and the product is what I expected; it fits perfectly the tablet and has 3 standing positions, which makes it very adaptable to any position I want to use my tablet (on my lap, or on my desk, etc). The leather is of good quality and I expect it to last a long time. Overall, I am very happy with this purchase.
on May 1, 2012
This is a very nice, high quality folio. It fits the tablet very well and has a nice leather-like feel. I also have a similar one for the Motorola Xoom that I've had for a year. I carry in my bag everyday and it shows no sign of wear and I've no reason to believe that the Asus version would be any different.
on May 31, 2012
The GreatShield Multi-Stand Leather Protective Folio Case for ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201 tablet is the right product for the job. It looks good and is well built. The stand has various positions and they work. Used other tablets with other covers and found them inferior in function and quality.
on May 11, 2012
Protects tablet and looks good. It doesn't bulk up the tablet too much.Sturdy and nice feel.
Seems to do the job with grip at corners and holes for charging and camera lens.
Nice to be able to position the tablet at several angles in landscape as well-handy.