march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Family

on March 16, 2013
This is a great collection if you are a James Bond Fan. The blue ray transfers are amazing. The discs are divided in two hard-back books. Just be careful taking the discs out, one can rip the side with your nail. Plus fingerprints are easily left behind. There is a spot reserved for Skyfall disc which is cool. My only complaint being the missing Never Say Never Again movie, which i know is a different studio but still is a James Bond film.
on November 12, 2012
I saw this product at HMV for about 199.99$ and I wanted to get it but the price was too much. Granted this is 22$ cheaper but it is still cheaper. The product itself is worth every penny even without never say say never (which is a rip off of thunderball) and it has a space for the new James Bond film soon to be released on blu ray next year. If your a fan of James Bond then pick it up. It's cheaper here and you can't go wrong. I didn't
on January 5, 2013
I remember seeing Dr No as a teenager and at the time I thought it
was a little "racey"
These prove how very very far the industry as come.

I've only watched, in order, 5 discs. I bought this as a gift for my husband as a piece of nostalgia.
As a dating couple long ago these were "go to dates" were loving them so far.
My mission, to catch the movie where Bond stopped smoking.
on November 3, 2012
I actually purchased this set as my husband's birthday gift. I had never seen a Bond movie before the purchase, although he did have a few of the movies at home. Once they arrived we started watching a movie a night and I must say I am hooked. The older movies are awesome. The pictures are clear- they really did a great job. Now I'm waiting on the new movie to come out in a few weeks. I would definitely purchase again!
on June 17, 2013
Remastered beautifully, I gave this elegant set to my husband as a Christmas present and it ended up being a present for the whole family. We have been re-watching all the movies together.
The scenes have been digitally restored one by one with great techniques.
The final result is like watching the old movies as if they had just been shot again anew.
Great present!
on February 27, 2013
It's unbelievable, the amount of work that's gone into the restoration of this set. I remember seeing a trailer for the collection on an in-store TV display, and thinking "This LOOKS like it's from Octopussy. But it looks like it was shot digitally for a more recent movie?"

Even the fifty-year old Connery films look as though they were filmed digitally recently.
on February 12, 2013
I was taken aback when I received the Bond 50 years blue ray set that I ordered. The box was not at all like the photo advertised, and the box says "Bonus Offer' get this box set with purchase of any HX series Sony Bravia TV..." and "NOT FOR SALE"... It is to be a gift for Valentine's Day, but not really a nice gift to give. Not even sure if it's legal.
on December 28, 2012
The quality of these blu rays were excellent. This was for a gift for my husband and he was very excited to get it. Also loved that there is a spot for Skyfall when it is released. It's a bit pricey but considering you get 22 blu rays I guess I shouldn't compain about that. The poster book included was also nice.
on August 31, 2014
A great purchase! A lot of the films were previously released on BluRay or DVD formats, but in many cases this is the only way to acquire the obscure titles. It's completely necessary if you want a complete collection of the "official" James Bond films, of course only until new films are released.
on November 13, 2013
The movies are all quite nicely encoded and a pleasure to experience again and the look and format of the packing is nice. My only quibble, and it's really just so minor, is that the outer box seems to have been made quickly and not all of the folds are well glued down.