biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Audio CDChange

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on March 18, 2012
Love it, I listened to it for the last 2 days since I have received it. I have all of his music and he just gets better and better.Fire It Up (Deluxe Version)
on January 28, 2014
I bought the deluxe edition thinking the DVD would be of Johnny Reid doing the songs on stage. It turns out to be just him talking, driving around and some very basic behind the scenes stuff that was, frankly, boring. In retrospect I would of been better off with just buying the CD as I fine it quite good. Unless you just love seeing Johnny Reid talk, skip the Deluxe version and just buy the CD.
on October 14, 2014
Good, I like it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 28, 2012
Johnny Reid has moved his performance from what it was.He now is doing what is basically rock rather than country.
I prefered what he did in the past.