boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite biss Tools ca_ty_gno Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice

Format: Audio CDChange

on August 26, 2012
This is her best album since "Come Away With Me", but be warned that Norah has gone in a whole new direction. If you are looking for a redo of "Come Away With Me", then you will probably hate this. This is a darker and harder album. The songs are great and definitely grow on you with repeated listening. Her voice is fabulous-beautiful and haunting as always, and her backing band is excellent. I saw her this summer in Sweden, and was blown away by the concert. However, probably half the audience were disappointed with her new sound; the rest of us loved it. I have heard this album on MP3 and it didn't do justice to the sound at all. But the CD and get the full experience.
on January 27, 2013
Norah has had a few wonderful moments over the years, and this is one of them. The Danger Mouse production serves her well, as does the selection of songs, many of which have an edgier undercurrent that the sweetness we often expect from Miss Jones. 'She's 22' and 'Miriam' are particularly good.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 10, 2014
I was told she came out of her divorce when she wrote this album. This is a better album than her previous . But I cant help to think after writing material that she wrote , at the level she wrote it , she could do better. I find the recording flawed , if not terrible. Even on a bad day, she is a composer to contend with , so its not all bad, but she could do much better.

Cheers
LM
on March 29, 2013
Bon disque, bons morceaux mais pas aussi bien que son dernier disque.
Cette fois-ci c'est plus rock-indien-tam-tam...
Mais la voix est toujours juste et bien.
on February 21, 2013
after some of the splendid offrings by ms.jones I was quite disappointed with this item which seems to lack any effort to keep up her very high standard
on January 26, 2013
I enjoy all of the work of Norah Jones and this was quite nice as well and it plays on all my CD players.
on May 26, 2012
Norah's latest shows us a mature young woman expressing deep feelings. Although billed as "dark," I find it more soulful than dark.
on June 22, 2012
The CD is great as always when you talk about Norah Jones.
The service of delivery was fast and with a very good price...even by paying in euro!!!
Thank's
on July 8, 2012
I'm disappointed in this C.D... it all sounds the same.. it will be an OK background in my craft room though.
on July 26, 2012
I love Norah Jones, but gotta say, this album does not even sound like her, most of the songs are high pitched and squeeky. The recording quality sounds like it was done by Fischer Price, there is one song that actually sounds like her . . . that is the good one, it took me about 10 tries to actually get thru the CD, whereas with her other albums, I could not stop listening to them, and played them through at least 10 times over, and still listen to them as fall back music for whatever kind of mood I happen to be in.