biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Blu-rayChange

on January 16, 2016
I did not enjoy this at all
on January 16, 2016
I gave 4 stars only because my 5 stars will always be for the BBC television production with Alec Guinness as George Smiley.
on July 28, 2015
A VERY LAME ATTEMPT TO UPSTAGE THE ORIGINAL. HE AIN'T NO ALEC GUINNESS..
on March 18, 2015
DVD plays well but is rather boring and long-winded movie
on February 20, 2015
interesting film
on January 22, 2015
The way this movie was edited an cut was All over the dam place, Tom Hardy” had more
to say than Colin Firth” Benedict Cumberbatch” was just walking around with not much to
say as well, how could you not use these people to there fullest potential, first off the movie
was too short, you need way more time for a movie like, the one with Alec Guinness” is 324 Min.
but I know that can’t be done for a theater movie, another half-hour of some intrigue would be nice
the only one that shine here is Gary Oldman” an Mark Strong” was good as well, I’ve seen some
better ones done by the British, that has way more drama an intrigue than this, even if he had added
some of his own pieces to it I wouldn’t of cared to much, just a touch of his own spy world would be good,
it is not all that bad, you know like the umbrella with the blade attach, in the back street of the night
where all businesses go unnoticed,
Runtime 128 Min.
Widescreen 2.35:1 1080p High Definition,
English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio.
I’ll Still Give Four Stars.
on September 4, 2014
Rubbish, dont buy. If you want this story buy the Alex Guinness TV version which is longer
and far superior.
on July 13, 2014
Gary Oldman shines as as a brilliant cold-war spy hunting a mole. Excellent supporting cast includes Benedict Cumberbatch and Colin Firth.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 20, 2013
During the cold war it looks like that is a mole in MI-6. Control (John Hurt) and George Smiley (Gary Oldman) retire after a botched mission. Just because Smiley retired does not mean it is not him. Yet he gets the task of coming back unofficially to find the mole. We go through a multifaceted search. And of course it is supposed to be the last person you suspect.

Actually I do not remember that much detail of the series. But I enjoyed watching it. I assumed this version would have to cut a lot out and might leave you guessing at how they got from one scene to the next. I was wrong. Every word and look had meaning. There are a tad too many flashbacks but time constraints probably force that. For a minute I thought of "Murder on the Orient Express" where there were too many clues. I have to confess I have not read the book so I cannot dissect the differences.
on July 7, 2013
I have loved the suspence even if the story is so difficult ...Gary Oldman is a good actor and I find Colin Firth elegant and carefree...and in the end of the story he is amazing!!