march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Color: Black|Change

on May 13, 2013
I love all aspects of this product. It's convenient and sturdy and easy to clean. Due to its popularity we had to wait about a month for it to be in stock and shipping to my location was OUTRAGEOUS (I had it shipped to a city 12 hours from my home and had a family member ship it from there and saved over $70.00!!). I am very happy with the product, that being said with a price tag of $70 and the crazy amount for shipping, I wish I would of had the patience for the chair to hit the mass canadian market----first world problems ;).
on October 11, 2013
Everytime we use this chair we get tons of comments from parents on how awesome this chair is! We bought it because we eat out a lot and public highchairs can be downright disgusting. It's great for visiting friends and family when there isn't an extra highchair around. It's exactly the size of a camping chair when it's folded up. The reason I give 4 stars is because the fabric (which is just like a camping chair) can be difficult to clean on the go. This chair stays in our vehicle with the stroller so it only gets a wipe down with a diaper wipe. I'm sure I could get it cleaner if I brought it inside and gave it a good scrub with soapy water and a cloth. Also my son figured out quite quickly how to push his feet on the chair so he could stand up in it. The straps don't hold a child at all! Luckily our child is easily bribed to sit and be content with food so this isn't much of a problem for us. Overall, I love this chair!
on March 30, 2016
Chair is great, leg holes seem a little tight but I think they will be fine for a long time. the tray does angle towards the child so it's good for the floor below it but may not want to give too much liquid stuff to them when they are sitting in the chair. Also the cup holder is just mesh which means most things will fall right through. easy to set up and fold away into the bags they came it. I can expect we will get a lot of use out of these.
on July 20, 2015
Love this!!! Perfect way to have a safe place to put your baby while your camping. It's nice to have a spot where you know they can't get into trouble while cooking supper. 😀 the tray does slope down a little bit towards the baby, and food sometimes slides down into babies lap, but this chair is so awesome it's easy to look over. Love it and have been recommending it to all my friends with babies😀😀
on August 8, 2013
This chair is amazing and extremely helpful when it comes to camping.

This chair is one of the best things I have found to keep my grandson busy at the lake. He sits up really good in this and likes to be up with the people not down on the ground in a playpen. We spend almost all our time outside when we are at the lake and he LOVES it.
on August 10, 2015
I ordered this chair from Cabela's and Amazon and they both came damaged in the same spots (the clasps underneath the chair). The idea behind this highchair is awesome, however the manufacturing of it is garbage. Maybe manufacturing it somewhere other than China would make for a better quality item.
on May 26, 2014
This is going to work great for our son, it is a great height, easy to clean, and very portable. Love that it folds up into a carrying case just like the adult ones! We have already gotten so many compliments on it and people saying they wish they had them when their kids were little!
on January 8, 2016
Love how this folds up so thin! Can use for camping or even at a family get together. It packs so easily into the vehicle. We took it to my sister in law's and she could believe when we were bringing it in that it wa as high chair! The straps are safe and we love it's functionality!
on August 14, 2014
Love the concept of this high chair - super easy to set up/put away/travel with, but I do find it quite awkward getting my 8 month old into because of the way the safety strap is designed.

Also, my chair came with a rip in the seat which is pretty disappointing for $89.
on November 4, 2015
Chair is pretty much as expected. It could be slightly taller, but that may be personal preference. The tray tends to slope down and in towards the child which may cause food placement problems. Overall quality and portability are good.