5.0 out of 5 stars This is IT
Published 1 month ago by Jacque

3.0 out of 5 stars Great idea but hard to get in and out
Published 10 months ago by Monkey Rooney

3.0 out of 5 stars Great idea but hard to get in and out, June 4 2013
This review is from: Ciao!Baby Portable High Chair, Black, 1 Pack (Baby Product)
This concept is a fantastic idea and the product is very high quality. It folds up nicely and is really convenient for us. The problem is that it is difficult to get the child in the seat and their legs through the buckles and the leg holes with only two hands. If the buckles were done at the front like a regular high chair it would work much better and be much easier to get them in and out. With that said I am glad I purchased this and will use it almost daily on our patio...with the help of my husband.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is IT, March 5 2014
So utterly amazing, strong, safe, easy to clean and store! I got it for our cottage and the odd baby that arrives so didn't want a high chair sitting in the kitchen all the time. It is a little lower than usual chairs I think but I haven't bought a high chair until this one for a long time. It would be perfect for the young parents to travel with as much more sanitary to bring your own. It arrived quickly and with no fuss. Love that I found it before I wasted money on another high chair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ciao Baby Portabke High Chair, Dec 15 2013
This was a big hit at my soon to be 1st grand baby's baby shower! My son and wife love to camp & spend time at the cottage, thought this would be perfect for them. The reviews I read were all good, and checked it out on Utube

4.0 out of 5 stars Great chair!, Oct. 11 2013
Everytime we use this chair we get tons of comments from parents on how awesome this chair is! We bought it because we eat out a lot and public highchairs can be downright disgusting. It's great for visiting friends and family when there isn't an extra highchair around. It's exactly the size of a camping chair when it's folded up. The reason I give 4 stars is because the fabric (which is just like a camping chair) can be difficult to clean on the go. This chair stays in our vehicle with the stroller so it only gets a wipe down with a diaper wipe. I'm sure I could get it cleaner if I brought it inside and gave it a good scrub with soapy water and a cloth. Also my son figured out quite quickly how to push his feet on the chair so he could stand up in it. The straps don't hold a child at all! Luckily our child is easily bribed to sit and be content with food so this isn't much of a problem for us. Overall, I love this chair!

4.0 out of 5 stars baby camping highchair, Sept. 13 2013
we havn't used this yet, bought it in anticipation of NEXT years camping season, but it seems sturdy and easy to pop up.

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST thing ever, Aug. 8 2013
This chair is amazing and extremely helpful when it comes to camping.

This chair is one of the best things I have found to keep my grandson busy at the lake. He sits up really good in this and likes to be up with the people not down on the ground in a playpen. We spend almost all our time outside when we are at the lake and he LOVES it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Been my "go to" baby shower gift this year!, Aug. 6 2013
The chair is portable and can be washed down with a hose if the mess requires it. Even has a sippy cup compartment. Makes travelling to outside (or inside parties) much easier

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, July 27 2013
Absolutely love this chair, great for camping, travel and visiting! All parents should have one of these!! So convenient! It's great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, a bit pricy though!, May 13 2013
I love all aspects of this product. It's convenient and sturdy and easy to clean. Due to its popularity we had to wait about a month for it to be in stock and shipping to my location was OUTRAGEOUS (I had it shipped to a city 12 hours from my home and had a family member ship it from there and saved over $70.00!!). I am very happy with the product, that being said with a price tag of $70 and the crazy amount for shipping, I wish I would of had the patience for the chair to hit the mass canadian market----first world problems ;).

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift and they loved it!, April 15 2013
Angeline McElhinney (Chilliwack, British Columbia Canada) - See all my reviews
Great idea! Doesn't take up much room in the car and good for camping, picnics, restaurants, family/friends houses, etc. Doesn't take up much room in the car.

ARRAY(0xabc8d510)