5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
I love resident evil and I love this game would recommend it to anyone and it is worth buying it came and it was perfect
Published 7 months ago by Kira

3.0 out of 5 stars didn't finish because of major motion sickness!
Compared to previous RE games, this one made me sick in less than 30 min. Didn't get to finish it.
Hard to rate it above 3 when i got really sick...
I was playing it on 49' tv. I didn't try playing this on smaller screen so i don't know if it would help.

The game itself was not bad and shipping was good.
Published 6 months ago by Xiao Hong Shen

3.0 out of 5 stars didn't finish because of major motion sickness!, March 14 2014
This review is from: Resident Evil 6 (Video Game)
Hard to rate it above 3 when i got really sick...

The game itself was not bad and shipping was good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Feb. 11 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars a good game, June 24 2013
This review is from: Resident Evil 6 (Video Game)
i recommanded this product to every fans of zombies and monsters that you find only in a horror movie or games

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY LONG FUN GAME!!!, April 7 2013
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Resident Evil 6 (Video Game)
I love this game, It is very long....the storymode for all of the characters combines is 23 hours of gameplay!
The story is great and it is VERY fun to play....I RECOMMEND buying this...It is so worth it!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game!, Sept. 10 2014
This review is from: Resident Evil 6 (Video Game)
Enjoyed this game! Different platform than RE5, seems a little harder to get the unlimited ammos being able to aim and shoot def. a bonus. Recommend it to any RE game fans.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game!, Nov. 30 2012
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Resident Evil 6 (Video Game)
This game was heavily hyped and I feel fell a bit short of it, but looking past it it's still a great game. Campaign mode was a nice way to get acquiainted with everything, although I suggest playing the campaigns in the order of Chris>Jake>Leon>Ada. I'm happy they kept backtracking and puzzles to a minimum as I found those incredibly annoying in the early REs. Some things they should not have gotten rid of would be the choice of a variety of guns and treasure hunting. The vehicle portions of the game as well as some of the fixed camera angles were downright frustrating and should've been made a bit easier or axed completely (fixed camera angles definitely should've been axed). The "abundance" of QTEs you hear about in this game are not nearly as horrible as people make it sound in my opinion. I will say though that this game, like RE5, really wasn't scary. I think we're so de-sensitized to the whole zombie thing now it's hard to scare us with things like that.

I love the addition of the melee system and all the freedom of movement in this game. It feels like I can breathe better. Jake's hand-to-hand ability is really fun once you get the hang of it. There is a bit of a learning curve with the new controls but they feel great after you've accustomed yourself to them, save for the cover system.

The real selling point of this game though is the mercenaries. Playing it after the campaigns leads of hours of fun and addiction, even moreso with a partner. If you're not sold on the campaigns, at least give the mercenaries a chance. I still play it even today and I got this game since launch.

Don't listen to the naysayers of this game. Try it yourself with an open mind and you'll see the great value in this game. At the very least in the mercenaries anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars great new resident evil, Oct. 7 2012
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Resident Evil 6 (Video Game)
I really enjoy the new resident evil game, you can finally walk and shoot! The story is very interesting and being able to pick out if three different campaigns is a plus. The graphics are quite good and multiplayer is pretty cool. I reccomend this game to any new commer resident evil players and fans of the franchise will enjoy what this game has to offer

5.0 out of 5 stars TEL QUE COMMANDE, Dec 29 2012
Daniel Hay "drumman" (Qc Can) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Resident Evil 6 (Video Game)
tEL QUE COMMANDE ET LIVRAISON RAPIDE SANS TRACAS RIEN DE PLUS SIMPLE SANS FAIRE LA FILE DANS LES MAGASINS GENIAL

1.0 out of 5 stars fun until you reach Chris Redfiel final chapter BOW escape., Oct. 2 2012
Yannick Messaoud (canada) - See all my reviews
Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Resident Evil 6 (Video Game)
I could not get pass this part and i played on amateur level. I got so mad trying this for 40 times that i threw the game in the trash. It sucks hard

Resident Evil 6
Resident Evil 6 by Capcom (PlayStation 3)
CDN$ 13.48