march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage scflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on April 12, 2012
When I bought this product my boyfriend looked at me and said "now why didn't I think of that!".

We have two dogs and enjoy gardening in our back yard. This gives the dogs the freedom to enter and exit the house into the back yard as they please. We have had no issues with bugs getting in the house.

I was worried that the dogs might be scared of it or that it might be difficult to train them. However, after 2-3 times they got the hang of it.

Easy to put up. Just follow the instructions.

Would definitally recommend this product!
on March 31, 2012
Only installed today. A little tricky since my sliding door is too wide for it, so I had to attach magic mesh along the edge of opened screen door. Took a lot of fiddling around but finally got it to work. There are little gaps between the magnets, so bugs may get in. It doesn't hang perfectly straight so it doesn't look great hanging there. Will keep it up for now so the dogs can go in and out, but will have to wait and see when bug season arrives.
on August 16, 2013
We purchased this because our 4 year old was constantly in and out, leaving the door open. We first hung it with the velcro pieces....yeah, they were useless. The tacks, however, make it work great! It took a few times of minor adjustments but once you get it right it's awesome!!!
on August 7, 2012
the magic bug mesh was a disapointment from the start.it arrived very late (many weeks after deadline).during installation magnets kept falling off and even after installation.when installed completely it could be seen that it would never work the way it was expected to.even when the magnets held together the gaps left in the closed curtain would not keep bugs out during bug season.the curtain had to be closed manually as it did not come together easily and most of the time the magnets did not hold curtain shut.Magic Bug Mesh Hands-Free Screen Door
on July 16, 2012
Havent set this up yet cause only got it today but the box was all tore open and beat up. They just put the box in a brown envelope and thats it. Purchase it for my wife as one of her bday gifts but cant give it to her like that so now i have to set it up and make sure its not tore or damaged. Not impressed at all.
on June 28, 2014
It is not staying well on the door frame. Leaves spaces where the Mosquitos fly through. The magnets don't close completely after walking through. The price is high compering to the tv commercials for the same product ($19.99) I'm not happy withe purchase at all.
on September 2, 2012
I spent my entire vacation trying to make this ridiculous product work effectively. Do not even attempt to use it on a metal door or anywhere there might be a breeze. The concept is great but the product is flawed...rather like communism.
on July 5, 2012
Not happy with this prduct. All components of it are cheaply made. A different piece of it rips each day. It has been up for 2 weeks and is barely holding on. It will be in the garbage any day now.
on January 21, 2013
This mesh works okay when you use the stickpins but not so much with the velcro.. maybe the door I tried it on is too narrow. I am going to try it on another doorway next summer!
on July 13, 2012
For the price this is a good product and works as indicated. Even my dog learned how to go through it.
My biggest problem is the hems are too flimsy with the velcro tearing in places and coming apart in others. Is too easy to rip it away from the hem. Have already had to patch it with glue. If they would change the hem to make it sturdier, it would be great. Even with this shortcoming and alternatives like metal roller screens costing hundreds of dollars, I'll just buy a new one when I need it.