countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on July 17, 2013
Super easy install. For my Xbox (Xbox 360 Arcade Console) slid back the top of the Xbox then plugged into the empty hard drive slot (no technical experience required, like plugging a plug into a wall)

Xbox instantly recognized the hard drive, had to tell it to switch from using the original 4Gb hard drive

Works great and loving the upgrade from the 4Gb hard drive, fully recommend to anyone with a 4Gb hard drive or anybody else looking for a cheap internal hard drive for their Xbox
on November 15, 2012
Great product, just got it two weeks ago and its been working great. If you have the 4GB Xbox console highly recommend. Product came in before the estimated shipping date as well.
on July 9, 2014
We had bought a new game for our son and it required a lot of memory space and we could not use a usb stick so we quickly went on amazon and found what we needed for a great price. Now our Xbox 360 has lots of hard drive space. Was also happy because it arrived even earlier than stated.
on May 22, 2016
It does the job well. Did I have a problem with it ? Yes, I had one, I turned on my 360 and it told me the hard drive was empty... I didn't transfer any data from my xbox so I didn't freak out, went on the internet and it said to remove it and replace it again. I did and the game I downloaded was still on the hard drive. If you want this hard drive because, like me, you only have the 4G 360 and you obviously dont have enough space on your xbox to download game (like dragon age....7g...) do buy it i recommand it BUT DON'T SAVE YOUR GAME ON IT, choose to save your game directly on your Xbox. If something were to go wrong with the hard drive for no reason you won't lose anything and you won't freak out.
on October 2, 2014
When it comes to electronics it is not just how well it worked on day 1 but also longevity that matters. We have had this drive about 6 months now it has not given us a single issue. With two teenagers in the house, the xbox is used almost daily and the drive has performed flawlessly since install. At a fraction of the price of the OEM microsoft drive, this is an excellent product and I would highly recommend it.
on March 18, 2014
We don't use the Xbox to the fullest, but the hard drive seems to work well. It installed very easily and we downloaded some games to it.
on March 5, 2014
Bought for nephew to upgrade his Xbox. He plugged it in and was playing all his games that required a bigger HDD within minutes.
on March 12, 2013
Well this is the way to go when looking for more HDD space for the XBox360. In fact there was a mix up with the order process from Momtech and with fabulous customer service I ended up with an up grade free of charge, but aside from that these HDDs work perfectly except for one detail. Because this protect is "third party" and not Microsoft it cannot play Xbox gen1 games. If you want to blow the dust off your copy of Halo 2 to play, your out of luck. This problem comes from the fact the Microsoft has their own software installed from the get go to allow older games to be played. But if you have vintage Xbox games you probable still have the Xbox as well, problem solved. So in the end this is a great idea and, unless there is a price drop, the best way to save a pretty penny or two.
on March 14, 2014
Worked fine for me, i have been using it for over a month, and everything is like it should be.
on December 9, 2014
Great product for upgrading the Xbox 360 E 4Gb. So now, I can run my games requiring a HD (Battlefiled 4). I'm still feel frustrated about Microsoft to sell a game console without a minimum of capacity to deal with dedicated games... but this drive is the best deal.