biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Video GameChange
Price:$16.49+ $4.99 shipping

on November 13, 2012
First off, I had a ton of fun playing this game, but it's not perfect by any stretch of the imagination. This PS3 version contains screen tearing, weird invisible walls, the A.I. for the traffic is sort of weak and NPC's yell at you for absolutely no reason. Also, there's no wrong way of playing the game, because it's extremely linear. All that out of the way, the core of this game is playing a movie style undercover cop and everything that has to do with that aspect if done right! The hand-to-hand combat is a lot of fun and so are the firearms. The character controls really well when facing 20+ opponents at the same time. I really need to applaud the soundtrack for this game. It reminded me of my trip to Hong Kong, last year. The driving mechanics really needed some more work, though. At first, I didn't think much of it, but when street racing came into play, it got frustrating at times. I had to constantly restart some of the races because I couldn't make the tiny turns that I needed to make to beat the competition. I play a lot of racing games, so perhaps I was expecting too much. The driving problem is solved by purchasing better (faster) vehicles, which feels like a cheap way of winning races. Overall, the combat's great, the story's straight out of an awesome 80's gangster movie and the soundtrack completes the experience. The pros outweigh the cons by a lot for me. I got what I was hoping for from this game.
on August 27, 2012
I am a casual gamer and was able to get very far into this game, winning races, shooting, and more. This game is a sandbox game, based in Honk Kong, is smaller then GTA4 but i find it a lot better.

The fighting is very similar to batman arkhram city, you need to block with the triangle, and its the bread and butter of this game. Driving is also really fun and all vehicle have amazing control.

This game is a 5/5 for me fun factor is close to a 10.
on November 24, 2012
Ce jeu est pour vous. Très bonne histoire: plus sérieuse que Saint Row 3 ou Just Cause 2. Excellent gameplay: de la bataille à la Batman Arkham (tout de même pas aussi bien poli). Du plaisir sans prétention.
on September 9, 2015
Great game! So addictive, this game made me purchase DLC extra mission from PlayStation store for my first time.
on December 18, 2014
parfait ! je suis très satisfait livraison une journée avant la date prévue et objet comme description
on November 19, 2014
I received the game pretty quick with no issues, I actually just beat the game, THANKS AMAZON!!
on September 9, 2015
Amazing game! Will introduce to my friends for sure!
on September 23, 2015
Very nice game.
on August 24, 2012
Inspired by some Asian old school action movies. Writing is ok but the mixture of Chinese and English sound pretty corny.

Sleeping Dogs' melee combat is good and combat with weapon is fun. It is almost like a copycat of Batman Arkham City. Driving is ok, street in Hong Kong is rather empty though...

The graphics, on the other hand, are good, but they certainly won't blow you away. The world is influenced by and designed after the real Hong Kong. Although it has lot of details, you can tell it is done by western developer.

AI can be better. Character models are a bit weak compare with many other games today.
The game's single biggest issue is with its camera. This complicate navigating tight quarters or getting a look around your vehicle in open spaces. The camera can also be frustrating in some combat situations, though this is far less pronounced.

Game is fun for a few hours if you like openworld game.
0Comment3 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 15, 2015