march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Family Tools

on January 13, 2013
We bought this TV for our bedroom and we have already had it in for servicing within the first 6 months as the sound begins to crackle. It continues to get worse. Even after it was repaired by a Toshiba dealer the crackling continues. We have tried to contact Toshiba to have them either replace the TV or have the speakers replaced, again, but Toshiba will not return our phone calls.Worst Toshiba product I have ever bought and WORST customer service. Do not waste your money on this TV.
on December 26, 2012
Found that the picture was blurry and images had multiple ghosting effects. I called Toshiba and they said the picture problems were due to the signal being digital and not HD. They didn't offer to have it checked out under warranty. So I contacted my cable provider. They sent out a technician who ran a diagnostic and later concluded that while the blurry images could be related in part to the signal the multiple ghosting effects surrounding images had nothing to do with a digital signal shown on an HD television. The technician recommended the Toshiba television be returned as defective.
on June 21, 2013
I read the other reviews that complained about the sound, and frankly the quality is good enough.
I use it for news and having the TV on in the background while in the kitchen. Wish I'd bought bigger size.
4 star rating because this TV, like most manufacturers has all the ports facing "out" towards the wall, instead of to the side or down.
The result is you need to buy a bunch of adapters (that should cost $2 but are normally $20 at Big Box stores) in order to wall mount this tight to the wall, such as the low profile mounts.
on February 5, 2013
I bought this TV for my bedroom, and I love it! It's exactly the right size and it does the job. The picture and sound quality is great and it has all qualities I require. Set-up was a breeze. I would highly recommend it
on December 5, 2013
Good image quality, auto contrast and volume should be turned off, two HDMI ports is okay, wish it had three.
on January 8, 2013
Toshiba all the way man (used for cartoon and game development). To a groovy great 2013 y'all have fun k.