5.0 out of 5 stars Great collection
Great quality DVD's. Love this set of movies...two of my favorite. Highly recommended! Great for an evening of fun and laughter.
Published on June 6 2013 by momofnja

3.0 out of 5 stars Great movies, not so great DVDs
Published on Aug. 1 2001

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great collection, June 6 2013
This review is from: Father of the Bride: 20th Anniversary Edition 2-Movie Collection - 3-Disc BD Combo Pack (BD+2-Disc DVD) [Blu-ray] (Sous-titres français) (Blu-ray)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great movies, not so great DVDs, Aug. 1 2001
By A Customer
These are both wondeful movies, probably among my favorites, but I'm very disappointed with the DVDs. There are no special features. Is it really worth the money for the movie alone? This 2-pack is a great deal but I'm hesitant to buy it because I wonder if they'll be following up shortly with new special edition versions that include some features. That would be much more worth the money. With the feautures that are now included in most DVDs (even just deleted scenes would have been better) this is very disappointing.

4.0 out of 5 stars fun movies, Jan. 5 2014
George Jones - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
I consider Steve Martin to be one of the best comedic actors in our time. I really enjoyed both Father of the Bride and Father of the Bride II. Basically clean movies, I recommend them for families, teenagers and adults. Parts of the stories are exaggerated, but the humour is always there. The acting is quite good. As older parents, we could identify with the emotional side to the stories, but mostly they were just plain fun, each one good for a movie and popcorn night.

4.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, April 27 2013
the movie was in great condition. received in a timely manner. it is a classic, great that I received two movies for the price of one

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie!, Sept. 17 2013
Awesome movie, I really enjoy watching it with the family, definitely deserves 5 stars, highly recommend this movie to everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars I highly recommend Father of the Bride 1 and 2, June 27 2015
I highly recommend Father of the Bride 1 and 2! My sister is getting married this summer and we just watched Father of the Bride. We laughed so hard at some of the similarities to what we're going through. And cried at some of the sweet moments. These are movies that everyone should have on their shelves at home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Hilarious, Jan. 26 2013
I had both of these on VHS and had to get them on DVD. Steve Martin is hilarious as he watches his beautiful daughter marry and then have a child. Hi irrational responses are typical Steve Martin and having Martin Short in this film is pure genius! They are both hilarious.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 2 great films for the price of one, Feb. 8 2015
Classic family films. Fun, entertaining & timeless. I appreciate now how part 2 ends with Steve Martin's character becoming a father again to another daughter. Now some 20 years after that film it's time for a Father Of The Bride Part III.

5.0 out of 5 stars Father of the Bride - Great DVD, Feb. 7 2014
Had been looking for this as an Xmas Gift - ordered last minute from Amazon just before cut off for Xmas arrival - Came in a day or so as promised in time for Xmas. DVDs exactly as described online.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful films, some of the best comedies., Oct. 29 2003
Luke Tuor (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
There's no difference between buying the two-pack and buying the films individually, might as well get both together as either one alone isn't enough.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›