countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on April 9, 2015
The product is very high quality and comes fully charged right out of the box. I was hesistant to use it at first and only trying small patches on my face testing to see how much it hurts. I played with it for a few more minutes until I found the proper angle for it to pull some hair. I spent 30 minutes doing spot epilating and found that I was not making any progress so I said to hell with it and brace myself for full speed. I stretched my skin and just used it like a electric shaver! First pass hurts like hell so did the second and third but the fourth one was bearable and within 10 minutes I was done. There was a lot of blood and my face was stinging!

I then opened the epilator and trust me seeing the inside of this things was very satisfying and made the whole painful experience worth it!

Plently of attachements!
on March 23, 2013
This is the 4th epilator I've owned in the past 12 years. My previous favorite was also a Braun, but I really wanted one you can use in the shower so switched to Panasonic for a while. I was never very happy with the performance of that so finally returned to Braun. I am so glad I did.

This device is powerful and effective. Love the way the 'engine' revs up each time you start it up! It feels sturdy in the hand and is very well designed. It works well in the shower, where the light comes in very handy and is super bright. I find I get a better result if I use some shower gel on the head.

It works even more efficiently dry, especially after using the pre-epilating wipes that come with it.

I would recommend it to anyone looking for a versatile, easy to use, effective epilator.
on February 13, 2016
Well, I have been using it for almost a year now and extremely satisfied and happy! Easy, fast, not much painful with or without shower. The very first time was a little bit irritating but after that I get used to it and can tolerate epilation easily. It works great and helps you to get rid of even very short and tiny hair. After a while hair starts to grow very slow and much less than before epilation.
on May 18, 2015
I can't believe I never tried epilation before. This would get five stars except it doesn't get the teeniest hairs. But man this is awesome. I waxed and then all I do to upkeep is epilate like once a week. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this product. This is a 40 tweezer epilator so I'm really curious to try out the 72 and see how much of a difference it makes.

Oh and forgot to mention - EXTREMELY painful to do underarms. Well at least if they're mostly grown in. DO NOT epilate fully grown underarm hair. A wax is much more endurable, pain wise, much quicker.

I find this works great on bikini line too.
on June 30, 2015
I found this by mistake. I was searching on Amazon for wax strips for men because the ones I bought were not sticky enough. When I found the men's wax strips, Amazon is great for making recommendations. This product was one of them. So I checked it out and realized what a brilliant idea. 40 little tweezers. I tweeze so I can relate. The reviews were loyal. I bought it and I understand why women love it. Not messy compared to wax. Not too painful. The face was alittle painful. I have to warn you, when you charge it for the first time, it will work only if you unplug it from the cord. It will not work unless you detach it. It is much less painful when using it in the shower. This is my best friend! If I can give it a 10 out of 5, I would. A must for all.
on January 18, 2016
This is my first epilator and I am terrified of pain. I was scared at first but I did tons of research and watched many YouTube videos before I decided which one I was going to choose. Very happy with this one. The more you use it the less painful it gets. Less hairs and they get thiner too. The battery life is surprisingly really good. And when you need, it charges fast. Love how you can change the heads and speed to go at your own pace. It takes some time to get used to but in the end you will be glad you did. Highly recommended!
on November 17, 2014
My sister convinced me to try epilating, I have very coarse hair. I have used it on my arms, legs, bikini area and under arms.

Not quite brave enough to go all the way on the bikini area but I am working up to it, the hair epilated from the surrounding bikini area is still gone and it has been over a week!
Under arm I just did a few around the edges to start kind of like my bikini area except this area was much more painful, I can still see what area I was able to get so I know the pain will be worth it.

Both bikini area and under arm bled in the hair follicle after plucking.

Arms and legs were uneventful, hardly hurt at all.
on September 10, 2015
I love this thing. It's got all you need and more from an epilator. It actually lasts me quite a while. Around 2-3 uses until you should charge it again to help with the speed. Not going to be needing to go to a waxing salon ever again! :D

Just a tip, when you're beginning, go slow and don't expect to do it all in one go. Make sure all your hair is short but long enough to catch on the roller. exfoliate and moisturize lightly. I mostly just use this for my bikini area. I find that I do break out too easily when using it on my legs.
on October 28, 2015
I've been using this epilator for the past 8 months so I have quite a bit of experience with it. I would definitely recommend epilating as a hair removal method as it lasts longer than shaving and is more affordable than waxing. I have experienced a decrease in ingrown hairs compared to shaving and minimal redness a few hours after epilating, but this will likely vary depending on skin type and is not necessarily related to the epilator itself.

Now, for the review of the actual product.. I really don't have anything negative to say. The interchangeable epilator heads are great as they allow you to control the amount of hairs being pulled out, along with the two speed options. I prefer the wider "beaded" option for legs, and the narrower strip heads for more sensitive area like the underarms and bikini zone*. The shaving head worked well the one time I tried it, but honestly I haven't used it since only because I didn't intend to use this product as a shaver. The light feature is extremely useful when using this epilator in the shower - it allows you to see finer hairs that you might miss if your bathroom isn't perfectly lit.

I do wish this epilator had a longer battery life. For me, it lasts about 35 minutes before it starts to slow down. Usually this is enough time for me to do my legs and underarms, but I tend to forget to plug it in once I'm finished so when I go to use it the next time I have to wait an hour for it to charge. Still, this is the only minor issue I have with the product and I would definitely recommend it.

*Note: As with any epilator, using this one your bikini area is painful but doable if you have a moderate to high pain tolerance. HOWEVER, I would NOT recommend this for the full "Brazilian" effect. You could cause serious damage if the skin is not held taught enough, and the pain, even without any slip-ups, would likely be unbearable for most people. Unlike a wax that is painful but quick, epilating takes much more time and requires going over the same area multiple times.
on November 11, 2014
OUCH! Ouch ouch..... OK that's better. Use the wipes the first time and maybe a glass of wine. The second time however the pain gets knocked down to a 3/10 and I have to be honest my legs are super smooth and stay that way for at least 2 weeks and when it does grow back it is much more sparse. I can only speak for use on legs, there is not enough wine available to get me to try this anywhere else.