countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on May 26, 2014
this is my first epilator and I can't compare it with anything else, but here is my personal experience with this one: it does the job after multiple repetitions and angle changing while going up the leg. It hurts quite seriously, but after clenching teeth for the first few minutes you feel the pain a little less (adaptation?). Anyway, I gave it 4 stars because,as I said, I can't compare it with another similar product and it does the job but the time it takes and the pain involved are a bit, I think, too much.
on September 21, 2012
Really great for a first epilator! Takes a little while to get all the hair off a particular area, but it really is good!
It's not too painful which is nice.
Not outstanding, but definitely does the job :)
on January 18, 2016
I bought it for my wife. She thanks me every time she use it. I just like the color, size, design and most importantly less noise it generates. That is perfect
on February 22, 2016
I need to go over the same spot multiple timea but it works well enough. Only works dry don't clean between legs
on May 8, 2016
Read the fine print carefully when ordering. This item has a European plug and can't be used in the US. I wish this had been explained in the product description in LARGE letters. Bummer.
on February 13, 2016
Reçu à temps, fonctionne très bien! J'adore les accessoires et il se démonte facilement pour l'entretien.
on April 18, 2016
Great product! It is efficient, handy, and does everything it promised.
on September 15, 2014