5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly funny show, May 3 2009
Jamie C. Card (Victoria, British Columbia Canada) - See all my reviews
I used to watch 3rd Rock from the sun when I was younger and I just loved it. The show was witty, clever and down right entertaining. The thing I like about this show is from seasons 1-6 the episodes are classics. I also believe the cast were made for their roles. I think this show will lighten up anyone's day as the humor is amazing.

I recommend this amazing season and all the other ones as well.

I rate this show a 9.5/10. I would of rated it a 10 but I think it ended too soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sit-com!, Dec 9 2013
This review is from: 3rd Rock from the Sun S4 (DVD)
I loved the first two seasons so much, I had to have the last four. This is a great sit-com that I fondly remember from years ago. Watching this zany show again brought back many laughs and good times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this series!!!, Oct. 1 2013
This review is from: 3rd Rock from the Sun S4 (DVD)
Loved this series!!! I can't believe that they ever took this show off the air!!! I remembered it from when I was younger, but watching it again was just awesome!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars dvd box, Dec 20 2012
This review is from: 3rd Rock from the Sun S4 (DVD)
very good serie with lot of laughs and good situations about everything and common things in life about ET and their friends

5.0 out of 5 stars 3rd Rock from the Sun: The Complete Fourth Season, June 2 2012
This review is from: 3rd Rock from the Sun S4 (DVD)
Even after seeing it on TV I still find the humor just as entertaining as the first time. Maybe even more, now that there are no commercials. If you feel the need to laugh more or just help get away from the worries of the day and feel good, then this is a collection you must have. If laughter is your cure all, then here it is.

3rd Rock from the Sun S4
3rd Rock from the Sun S4 by Terry Hughes (DVD - 2012)
CDN$ 9.99