countdown boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Learn more Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Audio CD|Change

on May 27, 2016
Very good first album. The animal mythology and stadium anthem like endings and quiet beginnings are unusually well constructed and well thought out, quiet whispery vocals are excellent and sometimes very dark.
on August 13, 2012
Although I have an Itunes account already I wanted this CD for my music collection. I wanted something tangible with artwork and this original CD is a must have. There is not one song I do not like on this album. For me every single song is really good. The entire album is very upbeat and happy. It's an album that I know I'll never tire of hearing.
on September 20, 2012
The first time I heard the song Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men, I knew I had to buy their album. The album is a lot of fun and stayed in constant rotation for a good long time after I purchased it. The song Dirty Paws quickly surpassed Little Talks as my favourite, but the entire album is full of great songs.
on May 7, 2012
Hi everyone,
This CD is an excellent one. Love all the tracks and love the combination of vocals. So wonderful. However, don't expect the rest of the CD to be as upbeat as their first single, "Little Talks", because it's not. But it is still lovely!
Enjoy!
on June 12, 2013
Terrific band from Iceland, a mix of modern rock and Nordic traditions. The two main singers are very distinctive and the song choices reflect a maturity in songwriting, well beyond their years.

I make all my friends listen to it. It was delivered promptly by Amazon, within 3 days of ordering. Price was great. Very happy with this album. Can't wait for their next!! If you've never heard of OMAM; youtube them. They have some very interesting videos. My fav songs on the album 'King and Lionheart' 'Mountain Sound' and 'Little Talks'
on July 25, 2014
Wow. I kinda liked their songs on the radio, and I hemmed and hawed about buying it, finaly I just went for it. I am a hard rock fan, and I judge stuff by, "would I sit on my deck, drinking a beer, on a sunny day, and enjoy listening to this?" YUP. One song after the other. Catchy, intelligent, and well expressed. I really do kind of love it.
on February 20, 2014
I couldn't wait to hear this after hearing the song they have on the Mitty soundtrack.
No disappointments there!
This has quickly become my new favorite CD!
I play it all day on my computer system and the CD has not left the car since it's been put in the player.
Now I can't wait to hear their next CD. :)
on April 30, 2013
It's a great album. If you like their hit single, then you'll likely enjoy the rest of the album. Great stuff. Just an FYI, the disc only comes in a cardboard sleeve, not a plastic case, if that makes a difference to anyone.
on February 2, 2013
I absolutely love this album. Though the lyrics may be simple, the music makes up for it. Great beat, great sound & unique voices make this one of my top cruising to work tunes!
on November 21, 2013
I love their arrangements and their voices. I watched a video of them doing an impromptu performance on the streets of Italy and they sound as good as in the studio.