5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have to Add to Your Collection
Although I have an Itunes account already I wanted this CD for my music collection. I wanted something tangible with artwork and this original CD is a must have. There is not one song I do not like on this album. For me every single song is really good. The entire album is very upbeat and happy. It's an album that I know I'll never tire of hearing.
Published on Aug. 13 2012 by M. Provenzano

3.0 out of 5 stars Monsters Hits They Are Not
Easy listening music, not bad but not great. Much sounds the same, in some ways, sound like east coast Canada although from Iceland. It was ok...not great.
Published 20 months ago by Canuck Guy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic album, Sept. 20 2012
P (Saskatchewan, CAN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Head Is An Animal (Audio CD)
The first time I heard the song Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men, I knew I had to buy their album. The album is a lot of fun and stayed in constant rotation for a good long time after I purchased it. The song Dirty Paws quickly surpassed Little Talks as my favourite, but the entire album is full of great songs.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have to Add to Your Collection, Aug. 13 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Of Monsters and Men - My head is an animal, May 7 2012
Hi everyone,
This CD is an excellent one. Love all the tracks and love the combination of vocals. So wonderful. However, don't expect the rest of the CD to be as upbeat as their first single, "Little Talks", because it's not. But it is still lovely!
Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Inside The Head Of Monsters And Men, Nov. 14 2012
This review is from: My Head Is An Animal (Audio CD)
"My Head Is An Animal" by Of Monsters And Men contain songs that are an amalgam of folk rock and indie rock. "King And Lion Heart","Mountain Sound", "Numb Bears", "Yellow Light", "From Finner", "Of Monsters And Men", and "Lakehouse" were some of the songs that I really enjoyed. "My Head Is An Animal" by Of Monsters And Men is best for those who like music hybrids of alternative and indie rock.

5.0 out of 5 stars I kinda liked their songs on the radio, July 25 2014
Andy Vogt (Libau,Manitoba,Canada.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Head Is An Animal (Audio CD)
Wow. I kinda liked their songs on the radio, and I hemmed and hawed about buying it, finaly I just went for it. I am a hard rock fan, and I judge stuff by, "would I sit on my deck, drinking a beer, on a sunny day, and enjoy listening to this?" YUP. One song after the other. Catchy, intelligent, and well expressed. I really do kind of love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this, Feb. 20 2014
This review is from: My Head Is An Animal (Audio CD)
I couldn't wait to hear this after hearing the song they have on the Mitty soundtrack.
No disappointments there!
This has quickly become my new favorite CD!
I play it all day on my computer system and the CD has not left the car since it's been put in the player.
Now I can't wait to hear their next CD. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent album, Feb. 13 2014
This review is from: My Head Is An Animal (Audio CD)
This is a wonderful album. Most of the songs can be heard on the air they are so popular. i would strongly recommend buying this album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another superb indie band, Jan. 20 2014
This review is from: My Head Is An Animal (Audio CD)
Wasn't sure what to expect when I oredered the album, but every track makes for enjoyable listening. Expect to hear a lot more from them in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars great cd, Jan. 5 2014
This review is from: My Head Is An Animal (Audio CD)
I recieved the cd when I was told I would....I paid what I was told I owed ...so overall everything went very well

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok so I thought I wouldn't like it, Dec 11 2013
Quality pop music, nevermind the flashy pink vinyl but the songs are actually good. If you're tired of the same old pop stuff on the radio go get this one

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

My Head Is An Animal
My Head Is An Animal by Of Monsters And Men (Audio CD - 2012)