5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
I bought this hammer drill on sale and I'm extremely impressed very powerful very small and compact not too heavy. Batteries last a long time.
Published 19 months ago by matchpoint1225

3.0 out of 5 stars It's an OK product
Published 6 months ago by Adam

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, Nov. 30 2012
This review is from: Bosch PS130-2A 12V Max Lithium-Ion Ultra Compact Hammer Drill Kit with 2 Batteries, Charger and Case (Tools & Hardware)

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat tool, July 8 2013
This product is very good, compact and powerful, battery lasts well. Well worth what I paid for it. As advertised, the batteries charge up quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent compact drill and hammer, Dec 28 2012
I previously owned a craftsman 12v. The craftsman was a good drill, but didn't last very long. Bought this Bosch drill as the replacement. To my surprise, this small drill (relatively smaller than the craftsman) packed just as much power as craftsman. Will buy again (hopefully not as a replacement, but as a gift to someone else)!

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely Satisfied, Dec 17 2012
Alexandre Nassif "A. Nassif" (Edmonton, AB, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I have yet to come across a disappointing bosch tool in their 12-V line.

This drill is amazing in every aspect. It really raises the bar for 12-V li-ion power tools.

The most appealing features are:
- Small size, lightweight.
- Very long lasting battery.
- Powerful hammer function (I have to say I only tested it on a piece of concrete walkway as I have not yet had to do any concrete work and it seems to do the job well).
- High torque driving function.
- Nice LED and battery indicator.
- Very nice to have the function selector ring independent on the torque selection ring (as a separate ring); this improves the experience and convenience
- Nice soft carrying case which is as small as possible yet fitting everything with space to spare.
- Looks and feels great!

The small "problems" (between quotations because these are really nit picks, as I have not had any problem with the tool) are:
- Wish it had a belt clip
- Wish the finishing touches were better (battery sticker peeling off, no footpads on the charger).
- Just as like every other cordless tool I have ever experiemented with, this one has a tiny bit of wobbling in the chuck. Doesn't bother me tough, and is completely normal. I never expected this not to have it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perceuse sans fil Bosch, March 8 2014
Outil convivial très facile d'utilisation. Bonne durée de la charge des batteries. Extrêmement malléable. Assemblage soigné. Vraiment un excellent achat.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's an OK product, Dec 27 2013
When I bought this product at $99 I bought it for the reputation of the brand name Bosch. The performance of the tool itself is good, battery life is very good. The Charger broke on me after 6 months, I called Bosch and they quickly send me another one. My biggest complaint about this tool is there is no way to store an extra bit. Most of the screws I have in my house are either Philips or square, so I have to carry the extra bit in my pocket, where it gets lost half the time. I don't understand how this feature, present in many cheep power drill, could be omitted by such reputable brand like Bosch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy little drill, Nov. 13 2013
I got this drill for everyday household projects about 6 months ago and it has performed great. Originally II was using it for assembling an IKEA kitchen and it's perfect for the job as it's nice and compact and lightweight. I also used the hammerdrill setting to set some tapcons about two inches deep during my basement reno. Did the job well enough but I definitely appreciated the extra battery as it would drain pretty fast. Battery charges quickly though. Used it to hang some resilient channel into wood ceiling joists and it tackled it no problem. I find myself reaching for this drill over my Dewalt 18v 1/2" cordless. Still lad I bought it 6 months on.

4.0 out of 5 stars has not let me down yet and seems of very good quality, Sept. 11 2013
it is flawless except that the chuck seems a bit doubtful. The tightener is in plastic and you have to hold it firmly to make a round shaft bit hold well. i prefer the milwaukee chuck. That said,i dont regret my purchase at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars My MIghty Mite.., Sept. 11 2013
This is an AMAZING Do It All tool for DIY homesters.. You can't build a whole room with it, but u can put up decor and furniture with this.. I love how powerful a driver this is PACKED into a small footprint.. I own TWO Bosch Li Ion tools, they are all so good, I want another one, I'm eyeing the PS-41 12V hammer-driver..

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, July 19 2013
I bought this for my husband. I wouldn't call him a handy man. But ever since the arrival of Bosch, he's been doing and fixing so much stuff at home - all by himself. Its simple and to use. I love the compact design.