Top positive review
1 of 1 people found this helpful
on December 17, 2012
I have yet to come across a disappointing bosch tool in their 12-V line.
This drill is amazing in every aspect. It really raises the bar for 12-V li-ion power tools.
The most appealing features are:
- Small size, lightweight.
- Very long lasting battery.
- Powerful hammer function (I have to say I only tested it on a piece of concrete walkway as I have not yet had to do any concrete work and it seems to do the job well).
- High torque driving function.
- Nice LED and battery indicator.
- Very nice to have the function selector ring independent on the torque selection ring (as a separate ring); this improves the experience and convenience
- Nice soft carrying case which is as small as possible yet fitting everything with space to spare.
- Looks and feels great!
The small "problems" (between quotations because these are really nit picks, as I have not had any problem with the tool) are:
- Wish it had a belt clip
- Wish the finishing touches were better (battery sticker peeling off, no footpads on the charger).
- Just as like every other cordless tool I have ever experiemented with, this one has a tiny bit of wobbling in the chuck. Doesn't bother me tough, and is completely normal. I never expected this not to have it.