5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
I bought this hammer drill on sale and I'm extremely impressed very powerful very small and compact not too heavy. Batteries last a long time.
Published on Nov. 30 2012 by matchpoint1225

3.0 out of 5 stars Well built and powerful
Published on March 11 2013 by Darcyh

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Well built and powerful, March 11 2013
This review is from: Bosch PS130-2A 12V Max Lithium-Ion Ultra Compact Hammer Drill Kit with 2 Batteries, Charger and Case (Tools & Hardware)
I own many Bosch Tools. This was my first compact 12 volt unit. It has a very nice solid feel in your hand. Reasonably powerful, the hammer function is useful as is the built in battery gauge. It is light weight; useful for overhead work or repetitive tasks like driving screws while hanging panels. Just remember this is not a 18 volt unit and adjust your expectations accordingly.

UPDATE:
After a year of light use the chuck will slip on the bit. You have to apply brute force tightening the chuck. When using in hammer function the chuck must be constantly re-tightened. Given this, I have deducted two stars from my rating. This would be a great tool if the chuck was improved.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, Nov. 30 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat tool, July 8 2013
This product is very good, compact and powerful, battery lasts well. Well worth what I paid for it. As advertised, the batteries charge up quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent compact drill and hammer, Dec 28 2012
I previously owned a craftsman 12v. The craftsman was a good drill, but didn't last very long. Bought this Bosch drill as the replacement. To my surprise, this small drill (relatively smaller than the craftsman) packed just as much power as craftsman. Will buy again (hopefully not as a replacement, but as a gift to someone else)!

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely Satisfied, Dec 17 2012
A. Nassif "Alexandre Nassif" (Edmonton, AB, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I have yet to come across a disappointing bosch tool in their 12-V line.

This drill is amazing in every aspect. It really raises the bar for 12-V li-ion power tools.

The most appealing features are:
- Small size, lightweight.
- Very long lasting battery.
- Powerful hammer function (I have to say I only tested it on a piece of concrete walkway as I have not yet had to do any concrete work and it seems to do the job well).
- High torque driving function.
- Nice LED and battery indicator.
- Very nice to have the function selector ring independent on the torque selection ring (as a separate ring); this improves the experience and convenience
- Nice soft carrying case which is as small as possible yet fitting everything with space to spare.
- Looks and feels great!

The small "problems" (between quotations because these are really nit picks, as I have not had any problem with the tool) are:
- Wish it had a belt clip
- Wish the finishing touches were better (battery sticker peeling off, no footpads on the charger).
- Just as like every other cordless tool I have ever experiemented with, this one has a tiny bit of wobbling in the chuck. Doesn't bother me tough, and is completely normal. I never expected this not to have it.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice light and powerful. chuck should be rubberized like other bosch models though..., Aug. 18 2014
love it ! great tool, except that the chuck is hard plastic and hard to twist and clamp down your drillbits without you hand slipping. I had to sand the chuck for a better grip...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great drill for almost any application, Jan. 13 2015
After years of buying NiCad drills over and over again, this is my first Lithium-ion drill. It's an incredible difference. For the home handyman like myself, it's fantastic to pick up a drill after it's been sitting for a couple of weeks and just be able to use it right away. It's always ready and, even if it isn't, it charges VERY quickly. With NiCad, when I went to use my drill, it always needed to be charged. It's a quality drill too. I'm sure it would hold up to heavy use. At 12 volts, it's not super powerful but it can handle most jobs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great compact drill, Aug. 14 2014
Excellent drill. another fine product from Bosch. The drill I usually grab first when working on a project. Nice size works well in smalls places, integral light, and battery charge indicator are a plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perceuse sans fil Bosch, March 8 2014
Outil convivial très facile d'utilisation. Bonne durée de la charge des batteries. Extrêmement malléable. Assemblage soigné. Vraiment un excellent achat.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's an OK product, Dec 27 2013
When I bought this product at $99 I bought it for the reputation of the brand name Bosch. The performance of the tool itself is good, battery life is very good. The Charger broke on me after 6 months, I called Bosch and they quickly send me another one. My biggest complaint about this tool is there is no way to store an extra bit. Most of the screws I have in my house are either Philips or square, so I have to carry the extra bit in my pocket, where it gets lost half the time. I don't understand how this feature, present in many cheep power drill, could be omitted by such reputable brand like Bosch.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›