march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on August 14, 2012
The drive came within a week. Packaging was excellent. With minimal effort, it worked like a charm. It is compact as it gets power via USB. Light and stylish. Great for travelling.
on March 25, 2013
If you are looking for a 1 TB portable hard drive, you can never find any better than this product with respect to its weight, design, color and the speed. It met all of my expectations, even more. The feature of being USB powered is an extra bonus.
on August 16, 2013
This is a great drive. The size is perfect. I can put 2 of these in my backpack without worrying about bulky power supply's. This is not the fastest USB drive. I have a eSATA drive that's a few years old that is faster for copying movies etc. I use these mainly for my music when I am DJing.

I also purchased one for my girlfriend so she could backup her files off her Mac Pro. Again not the fastest drive for this but works great for it's size.
on October 17, 2012
it comes with a security feature that u need to type in password to unlock it. also it has backup software which is easy to install and use. the design is beautiful, thin and flat enough to carry. one thing i dont like is that it has too many program folders as u open it. the factory should've organized them nicely so that u don't need to look for the ones u created among a bunch of folders. overall it's a good product, price is fair.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon August 23, 2013
I now have 4 of these, I stick to the 1TB capacity portables as I travel all over and figure if I loose one or one goes down I do not loose everything. These drives are the best for value excellent build, small, very reliable, not one glitch, very fast. Would recommend to all.
on September 16, 2013
works very well wouldn't change it for any other I would suggest anyone to purchase this 1tb it has a lot of free memory
on June 9, 2013
working very well so far and I have had no issues as of yet. good price for the quality and amount of space it has.
on November 10, 2013
Needed to upgrade my external hard drive. This model is very fast and easy to format with laptops running OS.
on December 22, 2013
it's smaller than my imagine. I can lock it use my ps. but i guess most portable HD has this function.
on January 18, 2016
Great product works as advertised.