5.0 out of 5 stars Great external drive., Aug. 14 2012
This review is from: Western Digital My Passport 1 TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive, WDBBEP0010BSL-NESN (Silver) (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Personal Computers)
The drive came within a week. Packaging was excellent. With minimal effort, it worked like a charm. It is compact as it gets power via USB. Light and stylish. Great for travelling.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best pertable hard drive you can ever find, March 25 2013
If you are looking for a 1 TB portable hard drive, you can never find any better than this product with respect to its weight, design, color and the speed. It met all of my expectations, even more. The feature of being USB powered is an extra bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars small and easy, Dec 22 2013
it's smaller than my imagine. I can lock it use my ps. but i guess most portable HD has this function.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, Nov. 10 2013
Needed to upgrade my external hard drive. This model is very fast and easy to format with laptops running OS.

5.0 out of 5 stars good brand, Sept. 16 2013
works very well wouldn't change it for any other I would suggest anyone to purchase this 1tb it has a lot of free memory

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Drives, Aug. 23 2013
johnb1 - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I now have 4 of these, I stick to the 1TB capacity portables as I travel all over and figure if I loose one or one goes down I do not loose everything. These drives are the best for value excellent build, small, very reliable, not one glitch, very fast. Would recommend to all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Portability, Aug. 16 2013
This is a great drive. The size is perfect. I can put 2 of these in my backpack without worrying about bulky power supply's. This is not the fastest USB drive. I have a eSATA drive that's a few years old that is faster for copying movies etc. I use these mainly for my music when I am DJing.

I also purchased one for my girlfriend so she could backup her files off her Mac Pro. Again not the fastest drive for this but works great for it's size.

5.0 out of 5 stars good hard drive, June 9 2013
working very well so far and I have had no issues as of yet. good price for the quality and amount of space it has.

4.0 out of 5 stars this is a review..., Oct. 17 2012
it comes with a security feature that u need to type in password to unlock it. also it has backup software which is easy to install and use. the design is beautiful, thin and flat enough to carry. one thing i dont like is that it has too many program folders as u open it. the factory should've organized them nicely so that u don't need to look for the ones u created among a bunch of folders. overall it's a good product, price is fair.