biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on June 5, 2013
The interface is super slow. It's been like this in the last few versions of the game. Switching from menu to menu is a nightmare in performance and it feels like every single menu switch or scroll through the items is communicated over the internet to EA...that's how slow it feels!

The game modes are pretty awesome. Be A Pro mode is cool in that you play as a single hockey player and that means you actually have to sit out for your shift. However, they need to make it faster to sim through or make it so you can set "skip to my shift" as the default so that it does it automatically. I hate just sitting and having to wait a few seconds to press circle so that I can skip. There's really no point...just default to skip the sim and if I really want to see things I can cahnge the default setting in the start menu.

Hockey Ultimate Team mode is amazing. You have to collect player cards and put together a fantastic team. It's really really hard and it feels like matches are random, there's no skill ranking that lets you only face other newbies. Having to renew contracts for players is also a pain, I feel like I have to buy a whole bunch of Contract cards so that I don't run out of my best player. It also isn't explained how to get rid of goalie fatigue, apparently if you bench them while playing games it will rest them.

The interface is super slow, I really have to emphasize this because you're going to be sitting down and playing for at least 20min :D :D
on December 15, 2012
Lots of fun, its challenging, so hard to win a game. Guess we will have to keep practicing! Good news is there are lots of practice modes. Best thing about this game is the graphics and motion of the players.
on December 7, 2015
The controls aren't great in this game but my girlfriend still enjoyed it enough. Iginla was sill playing for the Flames, so she was happy.
I found NHL 15 to be the best so far, even better than NHL 16
on December 29, 2013
Be a GM is awesome in this game. Played through 20 seasons with teams just to see how we do. Had a lot of fun. Hated the HUT team because there is a glitch in the system that ruins the game and your team.
on May 16, 2014
Not sure if it's just me but the game seems very sluggish and slow for a hockey game. I haven't played an NHLXX game in a while so maybe recent ones have changed. Can't get into it.
on April 13, 2014
I got what's expected from this brand, what I got and expected from it as why I never hesitated on buying it as it came with excellence your looking for in this particular item.
on October 22, 2012
great game lots of fun a must buy. fast delivery. a must have for your collection. 1-8 players good for the whole family. plus a bonus 3 on 3 arcade
on November 26, 2013
Love the game. Great quality. More realistic that previous years. Tougher to beat. Very satisfied. Will be sure to keep buying if this keeps up!
on February 3, 2016
This game arrived with in the time frame that was set. It's a fun game the whole family enjoys. Read the manual to learn how to shoot
on October 20, 2012
NHL 13 doesn't come in as the best from EA sports but the faster skating and being able to pull away from a d-man if he's caught flat footed is more realistic. I still don't like the AI's ability to completely leave forwards open in front of the net. The game has better touches like prior to faceoffs seeing the side angle camera view or the behind the goalie camera view. I find the game slow, loading from the PS3 screen is slowww and after exiting a game to get back to the main screen is also a bore. We may be getting to the PS3's last couple years of being a good machine with the way titles are more and more complex for the system. The grafics are great. Overall a decent upgrade from last year's version.