5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent entertainment
Another Guy Ritchie master piece! Fabulous performances by Robert Downie Jr and Jude Law, they work so well together. Just the right recipe of humour, action, analysis, intrigue and adventure. And of course Jared Harris' dark and sinister performance as Professor James Moriarty, Sherlock Holmes' arch nemesis...excellent Sir! An excellent entertainment experience. Nik.A
Published on May 6 2012 by Nik Allonby

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Action but needs more dialogue
Published 22 months ago by Kindle Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent entertainment, May 6 2012
Nik Allonby (Calgary, Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars An elementary buy, June 18 2012
Scott Flower (New Brunswick, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows is a very successful sequel that lives up to the first one and keeps the franchise interesting. When I say successful I'm not just referring to the box office, I'm talking about a rich story with great action that will have you coming back again and again well after the mystery is solved. While this story is a bit darker than the first film it fits perfectly because Sherlock has finally met his match in Professor Moriarty and the mind games these two play with each other takes Sherlock past his limits to outwit the only man who can outwit him and try to prevent a world war. The perfect duo of Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law keep the humor coming in a way only they can deliver without ruining the seriousness of the movie. I highly recommend this movie to everyone even if you haven't seen the first one, it's not necessary but does help in establishing some character relations.

4.0 out of 5 stars My review for this movie, Aug. 26 2013
This review is from: Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows [Blu-ray] (Bilingual) (Blu-ray)
This was a good buy. I enjoyed this movie very much. Id recommend it to young adults, teens and action lovers

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Action but needs more dialogue, Nov. 9 2012
Kindle Customer (Winnipeg, MB, Canada) - See all my reviews
I did enjoy the incrediable action shots but I would liked to have had more dialogue between the actors as they work well together. I am more of a drama person so I do like the words and these guys play off each other so well, plus I think it would have added movie's storyline and given it more suspense. Therefore less of the slow moving action shots and more of the actual actors speaking would have added to the story and entertain in the long run in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie, July 7 2014
Great movie. I've already watched it 20x

5.0 out of 5 stars I just love this movie and purchasing it here from amazon actually ..., June 30 2014
I just love this movie and purchasing it here from amazon actually allowed me to have both of the Sherlock movies on Blu-ray. The movie is so well done and Robert Downey Jr. and Jude law really bring Holmes and Watson to life.

5.0 out of 5 stars In the Name of Iran, May 7 2014
Peyman ADLDOUSTI (Persian Gulf) - See all my reviews
In this video, it illustrated that how there is a mad professor who is planning to become a war profiteer, and Sherlock Holmes by ruining his friend's wedding save the world from some kind of world war.Sadly Mr. Holmes's girlfriend was killed by the mad professor.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, April 14 2014
I really enjoyed this movie. I particularly enjoy Robert Downey Jr. He looked like he had a lot of fun playing this part.

3.0 out of 5 stars a good movie, April 7 2014
I liked the movie, but it seem to jump around a little and seem to miss some parts to make it flow a bit better. Maybe it's just me, but the story in general was a bit hard to follow completely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie, March 30 2014
I love both Sherlock movies in this series. We watched this movie in the theatres and loved it. When both Sherlock movies came on sale at Christmas for $2.97 each, they were the first two items added to our Amazon order and they made great stocking stuffers. Thanks Amazon.

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
CDN$ 24.99 CDN$ 9.93