countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on April 27, 2013
I had been considering buying a Tassimo brewer since late 2011 but decided it wasn't a necessity in my life. When I saw that Amazon.ca had such a great deal on in April 2013 I thought "well, now's the time to try it!". I looked at MANY reviews both on Amazon and other sites. I even went to Tassimo's own website and watched all their little videos on the different brewing systems. I chose the T46 mainly because I liked the look of it (and the price!). It arrived in a few short days (I chose free super saver shipping) and after the initial run through with the orange T-disc and rinsing of the Mavea filter I made my first in-house Tassimo Latte. I'll admit it's not the BEST tasting coffee ever (but it certainly isn't the WORST tasting either!). It does make a bit of noise as it gears up to make your drink, which it is supposed to do, but it is quick and easy to use with minimal clean-up afterwards. It doesn't come with free T-discs so if you are hoping to make drinks right away you'll need to go out and buy some in advance (there is an offer in the box for free samples once you register your system online).
All in all I am really happy with my Tassimo T46 brewer; it's a nice size, it is a hard working little machine & was worth the wait.
on January 27, 2013
I purchased this Tassimo machine for my desk at work. I have another one at home. Making Lattes and Caps at your leisure is my little luxury moment!
on April 22, 2013
It's easy to operate and it makes great coffee. Selection of Tassimo T-disks is very large. I'm not very clear on water filters. The indicator doesn't seem to be very useful. But once again it makes a great coffee.
on December 4, 2012
Convenient, makes good coffee. Went online to find sources for discs and found that there was a safety issue with this model. Need to call Bosch and they will send the part. Easy to install. This product should not be sold without this info
on October 10, 2013
Never had a problem in 2 months since it arrived. You can custom the taste by control the timing. So far so good.
on May 24, 2013
This item worked just like my last tassimo that I gave to my friend, however I noticed when I make tea with it, it doesn't make the loud "swoosh" and steam anymore... I don't know if this is a defect or how this model is.. otherwise, it works well and makes great coffee/tea!
on December 5, 2013
Fast, efficient, and delicious.
Easy to use, hard to mess up.
Only con that I can think of: too much waste from T-Discs. Need a good solution to lessen garbage.
on November 13, 2013
The machine is nice, works as it supposed to, too bad they don't have starbuck T-disk available. The filter seemed to be running out pretty fast, ending up quite costly.
on November 14, 2013
Good machine with excellent brewing ability. However the water is not pre-heated, so the temperature might be a little bit lower than expected.
on April 29, 2014
worked fine for approx 6 mos... as a backup for my regular machine
has quit... seems to be a power problem.. no lights.. nothing works

See 1 answered question