4.0 out of 5 stars Great little machine!
Published 16 months ago by Lavisuelle

Convenient, makes good coffee. Went online to find sources for discs and found that there was a safety issue with this model. Need to call Bosch and they will send the part. Easy to install. This product should not be sold without this info
Published 20 months ago by S Lawrence Librach

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little machine!, April 27 2013
This review is from: Bosch TAS4615UC8 Tassimo T46 Home Brewing System (Silver) (Kitchen)
I had been considering buying a Tassimo brewer since late 2011 but decided it wasn't a necessity in my life. When I saw that Amazon.ca had such a great deal on in April 2013 I thought "well, now's the time to try it!". I looked at MANY reviews both on Amazon and other sites. I even went to Tassimo's own website and watched all their little videos on the different brewing systems. I chose the T46 mainly because I liked the look of it (and the price!). It arrived in a few short days (I chose free super saver shipping) and after the initial run through with the orange T-disc and rinsing of the Mavea filter I made my first in-house Tassimo Latte. I'll admit it's not the BEST tasting coffee ever (but it certainly isn't the WORST tasting either!). It does make a bit of noise as it gears up to make your drink, which it is supposed to do, but it is quick and easy to use with minimal clean-up afterwards. It doesn't come with free T-discs so if you are hoping to make drinks right away you'll need to go out and buy some in advance (there is an offer in the box for free samples once you register your system online).
All in all I am really happy with my Tassimo T46 brewer; it's a nice size, it is a hard working little machine & was worth the wait.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these Tassimo machines!, Jan. 27 2013
I purchased this Tassimo machine for my desk at work. I have another one at home. Making Lattes and Caps at your leisure is my little luxury moment!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice coffee, April 22 2013
It's easy to operate and it makes great coffee. Selection of Tassimo T-disks is very large. I'm not very clear on water filters. The indicator doesn't seem to be very useful. But once again it makes a great coffee.

3.0 out of 5 stars be aware that this product has a safety issue and you need to order a part from Bosch, Dec 4 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and easy to use, Oct. 10 2013
Never had a problem in 2 months since it arrived. You can custom the taste by control the timing. So far so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great convenient coffee!, June 23 2014
Bought this as a Christmas present and it still works great. No issues at all. Great product and a lot of selection for coffee and tea.

2.0 out of 5 stars tassimo coffee brewer, April 29 2014
worked fine for approx 6 mos... as a backup for my regular machine
has quit... seems to be a power problem.. no lights.. nothing works

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes some of the best coffee I've ever had, Dec 5 2013
Mnemonic (Toronto, ON, Canada) - See all my reviews
Fast, efficient, and delicious.
Easy to use, hard to mess up.
Only con that I can think of: too much waste from T-Discs. Need a good solution to lessen garbage.

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointed., Dec 1 2013
When I ordered this item I thought it was one of the Keurig models, and was disappointed to find that it wasn't and that it didn't even take the Kcups. I also found that the selection of coffee flavors was very limited. We use this in our rumpus room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Had it for a month, Nov. 14 2013
Good machine with excellent brewing ability. However the water is not pre-heated, so the temperature might be a little bit lower than expected.

Bosch TAS4615UC8 Tassimo T46 Home Brewing System (Silver)
Used & New from: CDN$ 74.95