biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Denomination: 50Design Name: English - Christmas TreeChange
Price:$50.00

on February 24, 2014
I purchased a couple of gift cards for a Christmas Gift for my son and his girlfriend. They loved it. They love the Amazon site and often make on line purchases. So, it was ideal. It was late in Dec when I ordered the cards but they did arrive before Christmas. Thanks Amazon for your reliability.
on February 24, 2014
I bought this gift card for my mom as a late Christmas gift and she loved it. I recommend this to anyone who doesn't like buying physical things for someone and would prefer a gift card.
on October 25, 2012
Bought this for a family member who lives in Canada but I'm in the US. I just needed their address and the rest was simple.
on December 26, 2013
Beware. If you purchase a gift card, Amazon.ca does not ship internationally on most items. So you will not be able to use your gift certificate. Make sure you buy from Amazon.com for US or Amazon.ca for Canada respectively. This is a nightmare. Because the only way to correct it is to ask the gift giver to ask for a refund and to rebuy the gift certificate on the appropriate server. Amazon has not figured out proper customer service to help fix this problem ie: giving a credit or issuing a check/refund. And for the select items that they do ship across the border, you as the consumer must be careful of duty tax which, Of course Amazon.ca has no control over and does not tell you when you are about to purchase it online. Very Disappointed in AMAZON.
on February 23, 2014
Sometimes it's hard knowing what to buy a person. With an Amazon Gift Card it's easy to order and you can have it delivered.
on February 20, 2014
With many gifts to give, this is a convient and speedy way to complete your holiday obligation. Amazon"s wide selection provides
gifts appropriate for all.
on January 20, 2014
I was vvery pleased with the card. It was my firsttime to order one and it was very suitable and came exactly when promised
on January 7, 2014
I chose this rating because I couldn't believe how quick and easy it was to get the gift card from the time I went on the website until it arrived at my door especially as it was my very first time ordering online.
I purchased this card for my teenage son whom is very difficult to by gifts for and I loved the fact that he could pick out what ever he wanted and I didn't have to give him my credit card.
This is a great gift idea for people of all ages especially teenagers.
on February 4, 2014
Fees were exorbitant to get an actual gift card. Should have just ordered an online credit -- fees were $7 for a $25 card to be sent!
on January 9, 2014
This is a perfect gift to purchase for members of our family who live some distance away. It is very convenient as we know the family do make purchases from Amazon. We have been surprised by the number of businesses who insist a gift card can only be purchased "in person". Gift cards are wonderful for gifts for individuals who live far away! The purchase is quick and easy!

I only wish I could have selected different holiday card designs for each member.