march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: Blu-ray|Change

Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum rule in this politically incorrect comedy that had me laughing out loud. Jonah Hill shouting at a suspect running away, "I'm going to shoot you if you don't slow down." They go undercover to find the drug dealers at a high school. Having been out of high school for 7 years they find it hard to adopt to 2012. Ice Cube was great as the stereotypical angry black police captain who tells people to embrace their stereotypes. Jake M. Johnson is the principle. His first words are "I am just one more gay black kid being punched in the face from a nervous break down." The drama teacher tells his students, "I remember being in upstate New York doing cocaine with Willie Nelson's horse..."

The great one liners are seemingly endless. Jonah Hill tries out for the role of Peter Pan while Channing's chemistry teacher comes on to him. The guys forgot who they were and end up with each other identities. Jonah Hill is in drama and a "track star" while meat head Tatum is in the AP classes. The cops are bumbling in their roles but manage to get the job done. There are some social issues mentioned in the movie in a comedic fashion. One is the difference on how people view a black kid who dies from drugs as from a white kid. Another is the commercialization of education. Highly recommended comedy.

Frequent F-bombs, sexual humor, no nudity
on June 29, 2012
I loved this movie! It had everything. Channing Tatum has proved he can handle comedy and does it hilariously. Humor, action, car chases, explosions, shoot outs, drugs, emotion, etc... I highly recommend it!
on May 24, 2015
This had me laughing through most of the movie, something I wasn't expecting. I thought I was going hate this movie, but I watched it hoping I was wrong, and I was 100% wrong. They fixed that though, because I looked forward to the sequel and it SUCKED.
on March 16, 2015
One Hilarious Movie! Loved It. Came In Great Condition And Bought It At A Reasonable Price.
on May 24, 2015
Hilarious and funny. Check out the second movie as well!!
on July 3, 2015
Great movie with many funny moments. Definitely a fav.
Definitely a light, enjoyable movie. Very much felt like it was ideally oriented toward teens... but enjoyable as an adult none-the-less. Don't think about the scenarios too much, the movie is not meant to be realistic. Ignoring those, it is a fun movie. Although it is a comedy, I don't know that I was laughing at any particular parts, but again found it a fun Wednesday night - kind of movie.
on March 11, 2015
Good funny movie. laugh every time I watch it.
on April 24, 2015
great price
fast shipping
on February 23, 2015
For $4.88 it's a great deal!