march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

on February 16, 2013
The wonderful thing about a show like American Idol, is that it not only shapes artists like Casey Abrams, but it showcases talent that could otherwise be lost in the mass of singers/musicians who couldn't or didn't know how to get a break. I'm often struck when I find a new artist, how fortunate we are - those of us who love musical artists that are left or right of mainstream - when we can find someone new and unique and memorable like Casey Abrams from a TV show! I never expected Casey Abrams to win the show as his musical style is most certainly not mainstream enough, but I'm happy that I got a chance to hear and see a true one-off artist like him. Great album. Great singer. Great musician. Some nobody, who made it onto American Idol to become a musical somebody (for those of us who want something new) through his sheer talent and musicianship.
on March 9, 2013
Fresh sound with engaging lyrics. I use the first 5 songs for my workouts too. They have good rhythm. He is a talented musician and just fun to listen to. I love it!
on May 24, 2013
I was a big fan of Casey when I saw him on Idol and the disk didn't disappoint. I loved it.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 5, 2012
Bought it just for the tune "Simple Life". Not usually my taste in music, but the words hit close to home these days. Beyond my personal tastes, the music is well played and the sound quality excellent
on February 8, 2016
head bopping, toe tapping songs good for car rides or dinners for 2 or 12. Loved all the songs.
on December 1, 2014
Meh. I tought it would be more creative than that.
on February 22, 2015