5.0 out of 5 stars Converted Belieber! This CD made me believe

2.0 out of 5 stars Bieber's Musical Beliefs
Published on Sept. 1 2012 by Stella Carrier

5.0 out of 5 stars Converted Belieber! This CD made me believe, Oct. 6 2012
Ce commentaire est de: Believe (Audio CD)
Before Believe, I was one of those people constantly putting Justin down. I mocked his early songs and thought the name 'belieber' was laughable. The first time I heard Boyfriend on the radio, I was bopping my head. I thought it had to be justin timberlake (I'm a huge fan of his music) and then I realized it was Justin Bieber. It was then I decided, without hearing any of the other songs on the album, I was going to buy it. I am really glad I did. I ran out to buy the CD, even got the deluxe edition and fell in love with everything about him. His voice is truly beautiful and has grown stronger with age, and he hasn't lost his higher register like I thought he might. His songs on this CD are a good balance of dance tracks and slower love songs. The only song I can say I am honestly not a huge fan of is Beauty and a Beat with Nicki Minaj (I love Nicki too, but I don't like the music he used in the song). I say, give him a him a chance, he may surprise you like he did me :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Aug. 21 2012
love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 20 2013
Ce commentaire est de: Believe (Deluxe CD+DVD) (DVD)
Ma petite-fille a adoré ce cd.....bon achat

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing album, Feb. 25 2013
Ce commentaire est de: Believe (Audio CD)
THIS ALBUM IS INCREDIBLE! I buy all of my CD's from Amazon and I really loved this one. I recommend this to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing album, Nov. 22 2012
Clevenot (France) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: Believe (Audio CD)
Believe is a very good sounding album Pop Dance, R'n'B, Soul ... more mature than the previous one, with effective melodies, sounds and quality settings, and the production is perfect! I recommend this album to everyone and I especially hope that some will over the bad stigma because Justin Bieber is a great .... great artist!
My favorite: As long as you love me - All around the world - Take You - Die In Your Arms - Thought of You - She don't like the lights - Beauty and a beat - Maria.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Aug. 26 2014
Purchased for a gift

2.0 out of 5 stars Bieber's Musical Beliefs, Sept. 1 2012
Ce commentaire est de: Believe (Audio CD)
"Believe" by Justin Bieber starts out with the catchy and fun "All Around The World" featuring Ludacrais. "Boyfriend" and "As Long As You Love Me" are also ok. I decided to give this cd a chance because of his strong singing and good music video for the "Baby" song. I was only hoping that the rest of the musical tunes would follow in the similar carefree energy as "All Around The World" and "Boyfriend". This cd is more for those who are already Justin Bieber fans and/or those who enjoy teen-pop. I admit that I plan on sending the cd to a local library so that Bieber fans and/or those who like teen-pop may have a chance to hear the cd. With that said, I would only recommend the cd if you truly love "As Long As You Love Me" and/or teen-pop. However, I do still agree with those that believe that he has a lasting career in the entertainment arena and has the potential to release more creative songs in the future.

1.0 out of 5 stars just awful..., Oct. 24 2012
Ce commentaire est de: Believe (Audio CD)
I really dont know why this guy is so popular....he just cant sing or write and gets money all by his looks. save your money

Believe
Believe by Justin Bieber (Audio CD - 2012)