5.0 out of 5 stars Best CoD yet
No matter what, there are going to be haters.
The whole Treyarch VS Infinity Ward thing is petty, so I don't worry about that stuff. I like them both, I am a CoD fan, and I love the engine the way it is.

That being said, this edition of CoD is superior to all others.
I give Black Ops 2 five stars.

Multiplayer gameplay:
Some things that...
Published 20 months ago by Wakeness

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh
The campaign is quite good, i can see that they put a lot of effort in it and it is quite fun and interesting to play with, but the multiplayer is just like every other call of duty, theres not much new in the game and the game mechanics are mostly the same as the others ones. And for the zombies, it just doesn't feel the same, they made it too easy and the map is only...
Published 17 months ago by Rex Lee

5.0 out of 5 stars Best CoD yet, Dec 21 2012
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Xbox 360 Standard Edition (Video Game)
No matter what, there are going to be haters.

That being said, this edition of CoD is superior to all others.
I give Black Ops 2 five stars.

Multiplayer gameplay:
Some things that I personally have noticed with this CoD:
- They have improved the response of the Ballistic Knife, making it actually useful and good.
- They have improved the trajectory of the Combat Axe, making it fly with reduced arch, making Combat Axe kills at long ranges a lot better.
- They also patched the Combat axe making it quieter/stealthier.
- If you quit a lobby because the other players are skilless campers, and search for a new game, it doesn't typically put you back in the same lobby you just left.
- Pistols seem much more lethal to me, and are very fast to ADS. (Seems faster than other CoD's, but not sure)
- Hit boxes seem to be tighter, making headshots headshots and bodyshots boddyshots even on moving targets
- Muting entire lobbies is super fast with only two button clicks.
- Muting single players in lobbies is cumbersome
- Players who Gold all items in a weapons catagoy get the recognition with Diamond Camo.
- The Pick 10 system is well designed and allows for total customization with balance
- You can opt to only carry one weapon, or none at all, and use the slots for other perks, etc. (Knifers rejoice)

My only gripes are these:
- Still no infinite sprint. (Worst decision ever)
- Melee is difficult with ZERO lunge of any kind. (Takes some getting used to)
- Akimbo pistols will not allow for a second attachment (Silencers, ext mags, etc)
- Perks are perks, there is no pro upgrade based on performance.
- The Video Vault is not accessible like it was in Blops 1. It is a pain in the butt to file vids away and keep track for later uploading.
- Nuketown 2025 is a stand-alone map that NEVER goes into rotation in regular FFA gameplay. You must go to a Nuketown Lobby and you are forced to play game types that you may not be interested in. (I exclusively play Free For All and Kill Confirmed)
- Some maps are left out of the FFA rotation. (Drone, Turbine, etc)

I encourage you to check out my Youtube videos if you want to see the Combat Axe and the Ballistic Knife in action. Search for "StabbyMcHatchet Montage".

Campaign:
I have only played the first couple levels of the Campaign, but one change that I LOVE that they implemented with the campaign was something I have ALWAYS wished for: You can create a class for the campaign!

Being a Combat Axe fanatic, I played the Campaign just long enough to unlock the Combat Axe by meeting the challenges outlined in the guide book. I am saving the campaign play for later if I get bored or frustrated with the Multiplayer, so that is all I will say about it. But I am happy that I can use the Combat Axe in Campaign gameplay when I decide to do it.

Anyways, this is 10 out of 10 for Multiplayer, IMO. Get it if you're a CoD fan or if you're an FPS fan at all. GOTY.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, Jan. 13 2013
In the beginning, quite intense; everything coming at me but it didn't take long before I got right into it...Love it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, Jan. 9 2013
I bought this game as a Christmas gift for my grandson, I really loved the fact that I could pay for it and send it to another address. My grandson (age 13) really enjoys the game and plays it almost totally now. He finds it very challenging, and almost real.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best since COD4, Dec 7 2012
Finally they stepped up their game. The past few call of dutys have been painful to play and every year we hope for a game like this one to come out. Thank the lord. I won't need to buy any more call of dutys. This game is difficult and I don't recommend it to a new call of duty player, but if you have a little experience then it is extremely fun (I'm talking about multiplayer here).

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 4 2014
Great game!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, June 19 2014
This will forever be a classic in the COD franchise, making a pinnacle in the franchise, for online multiplayer at least.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game. Great Seller! :D, May 23 2014
I got the Package right away and It didn't have one scratch on it! It worked perfectly.
Must have! :D
Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic services, Feb. 24 2014
The first one that was sent to me did not work but I was promptly sent a replacement and that worked good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, Feb. 19 2014
What a load of fun. Was given as a gift but the whole family ended up playing with it. Interesting game!

4.0 out of 5 stars It's awesome, Jan. 16 2014
This game is great. But the campaign is way too short. But the online stuff is cool. When is black ops 3 coming out?

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Xbox 360 Standard Edition