1,001 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfectly in BlackBerry Z10
Put this in my brand new BlackBerry Z10 and formatted it. Worked perfect. All the space I could need and no problems with connecting or speed.

A second one I put in my isostick( isostick.com ) and now I have boot one of any OS CD images on any system. No need to conserve space there.
Published 19 months ago by Geek42

1.0 out of 5 stars Micro SD Card has issues
I purchased in Jan 2013 to use in Le Pan II tablet. Every so often files were either getting corrupted or micro SD would unmount itself from tablet. From my investigation on the net this is a wide spread problem. Amazon customer service was very helpful in getting me a new card sent to my home at no cost to me. At least it works, but I am not sure if I can trust it. I...
Published 19 months ago by Andre Ramkissoon

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfectly in BlackBerry Z10, Feb. 7 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, Nov. 26 2012
I've been using this in my Samsung Galaxy S3 and it has been working fine without incident.

Check for device compatibility first because it doesn't work with all phones and laptops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Deal, Nov. 22 2012
Just got a Galaxy Note 2 and this deal came just in time. Tried it and works great with my galaxy note 2. Now I have a total capacity of 80GB

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected, March 29 2013
I needed more room on my surface pro (obviously) so I grabbed the biggest micro sd card I could find which happened to be this at the time of purchase. Now I can load more files on to my tablet. Documents are still better off being on the skydrive as I use multiple computers but this is good for storing legacy games and movies and music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., Jan. 16 2013
I really liked.working really good in my tablet.the best brand.has a good price for this kind of sd card. Is the best choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised in my samsung galaxy note II, Nov. 21 2012
Bought this to use with my Samsung Galaxy Note II. Works as advertised. Lots of storage for media on my phone. No media related lag as far as I can tell. Bonus SDHC adapter in case I have phone-to-laptop connectivity issues, or I want to move large files and would prefer to do that with a card reader that should be faster than USB or wireless connection.

At the moment, great price for a 64GB card from a reputable brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, Nov. 18 2012
I purchased this product for the gopro hero 3 and it works perfectly. The quality is also very good. The price was just right and the adapter is nice as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Technical Test Samsung S4 I9506, Sept. 3 2014
Tested card with android app "SD Card Tester" by Gilmar José Purin. Results are as follows.
Test block size: 43829 MB
AVG write speed. 9.99 MB/s
AVG read speed. 18.37 MB/s
All data verified successfully.
Test was completed using Samsung Galaxy S4 I9506 International version running Android 4.3
Android specs indicate total usable space on this card is 59.47 GB [Available]

Performed additional 3.3GB video transfer test from phone memory. 5 min 30 sec. AVG Write speed = 10 MB/s.
1080p video works flawlessly. Randomly hitting the seek bar has approximately 0.5 - 1 second delay on video update.
I have only possessed this card for 2 days. If technical issues or problems arise in the future I will update this review.

-Jb7

5.0 out of 5 stars Woks like a charms, Oct. 15 2013
It works as expected on my Surface RT with the exFAT disk format that allows to copy files bigger than 4GB including HD videos of any sizes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for smart phones, Dec 29 2012
D. Chan "Iron Monkey" (Canada) - See all my reviews
This item works great in my smart phone. It has fast transfer rates which let's me load videos quickly onto my phone to enjoy on my daily work commute. Highly recommended.