5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfectly in BlackBerry Z10
Put this in my brand new BlackBerry Z10 and formatted it. Worked perfect. All the space I could need and no problems with connecting or speed.

A second one I put in my isostick( isostick.com ) and now I have boot one of any OS CD images on any system. No need to conserve space there.
Published 14 months ago by Geek42

Published 25 days ago by Hardy B

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfectly in BlackBerry Z10, Feb. 7 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., Jan. 16 2013
I really liked.working really good in my tablet.the best brand.has a good price for this kind of sd card. Is the best choice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, Nov. 26 2012
I've been using this in my Samsung Galaxy S3 and it has been working fine without incident.

Check for device compatibility first because it doesn't work with all phones and laptops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Deal, Nov. 22 2012
Just got a Galaxy Note 2 and this deal came just in time. Tried it and works great with my galaxy note 2. Now I have a total capacity of 80GB

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, Nov. 18 2012
I purchased this product for the gopro hero 3 and it works perfectly. The quality is also very good. The price was just right and the adapter is nice as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected, March 29 2013
I needed more room on my surface pro (obviously) so I grabbed the biggest micro sd card I could find which happened to be this at the time of purchase. Now I can load more files on to my tablet. Documents are still better off being on the skydrive as I use multiple computers but this is good for storing legacy games and movies and music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised in my samsung galaxy note II, Nov. 21 2012
Bought this to use with my Samsung Galaxy Note II. Works as advertised. Lots of storage for media on my phone. No media related lag as far as I can tell. Bonus SDHC adapter in case I have phone-to-laptop connectivity issues, or I want to move large files and would prefer to do that with a card reader that should be faster than USB or wireless connection.

At the moment, great price for a 64GB card from a reputable brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Woks like a charms, Oct. 15 2013
It works as expected on my Surface RT with the exFAT disk format that allows to copy files bigger than 4GB including HD videos of any sizes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for smart phones, Dec 29 2012
D. Chan "Iron Monkey" (Canada) - See all my reviews
This item works great in my smart phone. It has fast transfer rates which let's me load videos quickly onto my phone to enjoy on my daily work commute. Highly recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor , do not use for Samsung S4 or Samsung cell phone devices., March 23 2014
Bought for supplemental storage for my Samsung S4. Bad and costly mistake. SanDisk had lots of trouble and micro sd card deaths. I found out the hard way, unfortunately my S4 started running into problems after a few weeks of using the micro sd. Card randomly would dismount, phone shut down , lost pictures etc etc. As time went on, I soon realised it was the fault of the sd card and not the phone. Just do a google search on Sandisk corrupt micro sd cards, its quite an issue apparently. If you have a Samsung, to be safe use a Samsung micro sd card, or even better yet avoid a micro sd card all together. I understand these work better with Samsung phones.
It has been an extremely frustrating journey, so I wanted you to avoid the heartache through my experience. I believe there were a "bad" batch of SanDisk micro sd cards , especially the 64gb versions, which may well have been corrected. If you have one and using on Samsung devices be warned, back up frequently , and watch out for unusual battery drain and heat generation. This may happen if you share your android apps wih the sd card. Apparently there is a constant battle between the phones internal software and the external micro sd card causing corruption of writing and reading between the two.
I contacted Amazon, a few months later to see if I had any warranty options. They mentioned i should contact SanDisk for warranty and if I had no luck to return to Amazon for further guidance. SanDisk were useless, very very poor customer support. Wrote a email to them on the support website. Not even the courtesy of a reply or response from SanDisk. Zero for customer service there.
I contacted Amazon again, an as usual they provided excellent customer service and support and offered to refund the micro sd card on return, even though I had passed the return period by several months. However , the micro sd card cannot be formatted and I cannot delete the contents of the card which contains sensitive data and information. So there in lies the dilemma. Return for a refund, and have my data compromised or eat the loss and consider it a learning experience. So I decided not to return and eat the loss. Thankyou Amazon for being consistently good with customer service.
I ordered a Samsung micro sd. Hopefully, according to what I have read on forums, it will be more reliable. I hope this helps someone. Good luck.

ARRAY(0xb129e540)