march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

4.5 out of 5 stars1,944

on February 7, 2013
Put this in my brand new BlackBerry Z10 and formatted it. Worked perfect. All the space I could need and no problems with connecting or speed.

A second one I put in my isostick( isostick.com ) and now I have boot one of any OS CD images on any system. No need to conserve space there.
on December 29, 2013
This is my first disappointing experience shopping at Amazon, which is not bad when I consider how many orders I have received from Amazon.

I bought two of these for use with two Lukas LK7900 dash cams. The LK7900 supports up to 128 GB SDXC. I had the same experience with both of these cards.

I tried to format them using a Windows 7 PC. Each of them showed a size of 1MB. I hoped that was some system error, but they formatted at 1MB.

I then installed the SDFormat utility, still hoping that my problem was with formatting, not with the cards. They continued to show as 1 MB.

I then tried to format the cards directly in the LK7900. Still, they formatted at 1 MB.

So back they have gone to Amazon.
on September 3, 2014
Tested card with android app "SD Card Tester" by Gilmar José Purin. Results are as follows.
Test block size: 43829 MB
AVG write speed. 9.99 MB/s
AVG read speed. 18.37 MB/s
All data verified successfully.
Test was completed using Samsung Galaxy S4 I9506 International version running Android 4.3
Android specs indicate total usable space on this card is 59.47 GB [Available]

Performed additional 3.3GB video transfer test from phone memory. 5 min 30 sec. AVG Write speed = 10 MB/s.
1080p video works flawlessly. Randomly hitting the seek bar has approximately 0.5 - 1 second delay on video update.
I have only possessed this card for 2 days. If technical issues or problems arise in the future I will update this review.

-Jb7
on November 22, 2012
Just got a Galaxy Note 2 and this deal came just in time. Tried it and works great with my galaxy note 2. Now I have a total capacity of 80GB
on November 18, 2012
I purchased this product for the gopro hero 3 and it works perfectly. The quality is also very good. The price was just right and the adapter is nice as well.
on February 6, 2014
Have sent in 2 reviews on this product and they did not show up.
Product did not keep files on card. Using it in a MS Surface RT. Supplier did not return emails.
Amazon did refund my money. Last review for this product.
Previous reviews: Received order Friday Jan. 24 2014. Did a load test and placed 34.5GB on card then tried to view files. Some of them I could find but others I could not. Then I deleted the data folders and the card still says it has 24.2 GB of data on card. Can not find where his data is and it will not let
me add large files onto card. Using it in a MS Surface RT with 64GB of storage.
on November 26, 2012
I've been using this in my Samsung Galaxy S3 and it has been working fine without incident.

Check for device compatibility first because it doesn't work with all phones and laptops.
on March 5, 2015
At first, this card was working fine. The transfer speeds were kind of slow as it taking forever to load pictures. Also, the one I received does NOT have the little class 10 on the bottom left hand as shown in the preview picture. Mine says 1 so that could be the reason why (even though I paid for a class 10). Anyway it was tolerable up until recently.

It decided to grey/block out any pictures that I have taken. Now my phone's camera is defaulted to store the pictures onto the SD card. Since this started happening I tried to research and troubleshoot the issue myself and it has become a nightmare. I know it is the SD card as when I switched the default storage for my pictures to the internal of the phone, they came out perfectly and fine. Meanwhile when switching back to the SD card, 1/10 pictures would come out fine. Others would either have a grey block halfway or fully covering the picture OR they would just overall be corrupted and not retrievable. I have lost countless amount of significant photos because of this AS WELL as my time. I spent 4 hours last night trying to just format the SD card hoping it would resolve the issue but this card is garbage. It would error out on the format process exactly at 99% (and that is waiting anywhere from an hour to an hour and a half each time). Also tried formatting it in every single way possible, STILL not working. This stupid WRITE protection also breaks the process up and makes it even harder even though there should be no write protection on it to begin with.

All in all, if you are looking for a cheap SD card to get you through a couple months, by all means go ahead, but if you value your time, your efforts, your pictures and your sanity, DO NOT GET THIS.
on July 13, 2013
bought 2,great price,class 10,got them to use in my coby 7in. Video player,great addition to my 2 32gb lexar cards,the player has only 4gb of storage,now I'm over 120gb of media,I don't think we'll run out of movies on any given trip/holiday.Plenty of memory for everyone,cartoons for the kids & movies & shows for us.
10 year to Lifetime warranty doesn't hurt either,tried them in my Sony camera WX-10 16.2 mp with the provided adapter,captures pictures & movies at a great quality,fast enough for me.Will be picking up a few more of these.
The only con is that they didn't come with a travel box/holder.no big deal.
At 25.49 each - no tax - 4.99 shipping,you can't go wrong = 56.96$
I've read bad reviews on all makes of cards & 99% of the time it's the consumer that screws it up,
I messed up a card last year-YOU MUST SAFELY REMOVE THE CARD,unit must be turned off before removing or click to icon on your computer-I removed the card from my video player without turning off the power & shorted the card-I've got 2gb cheapy,a 4gb ,2 lexar 8gb,a 16gb in my phone & 4 32gb class ten cards,have had most of them from 5yrs. to present day,never a problem,even washed a couple of them,as long as you don't short them out by improper removal or bend them,they should last a very long time.
Sandisk is my prefered choice only because of the warranty-lexar is ok,but has only a five year warranty-you do the math!
on January 27, 2013
After reading amazon reviews I bought this memory card for my Android Note 2 phone. I received the "ideal for android" packaging version.
The first problem I encountered was my phone reading the card space as only 32 gb. At arrival I had first plugged the card into my computer, (in anticipation of transferring my music in), and formatted the card in my computer. After lots of research of why it only read 32 gb I figured out my windows vista needed a downloaded driver update - so not the cards fault. For some reason I was unable to format the card within my phone. Regardless it should've worked fine afterwards and it did - but only for 2 days. My phone had a "card has been dismounted" notice, (did not drop or had hard impact on phone though!), and since then I was unable to get neither phone nor computer to read the card again.
My friend ordered his from amazon and it works perfectly for him.. although he plugged the card straight into his phone, (same phone model as mine), instead of the computer first. Not sure if this should make a difference... It really shouldn't. Perhaps I received a faulty card- but after browsing some forums it seems like a common problem with Sandisk cards. Returned for a full refund, and will not be purchasing again.