march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

As a sweet gesture, my husband bought me "Overexposed" by Maroon 5 from Starbucks. I definitely appreciate this gift and enjoy the following songs featured on this cd: "One More Night","Daylight", "Lucky Strike", and "Love Somebody". "Overexposed" by Maroon 5 is best for those who have enjoyed at least two of their previous songs and/or those who like a blend of dance and pop music.
on June 26, 2012
This CD is an amazing addition to new and old fans of Maroon 5. This music really is catchy and good, you catch yourself singing along after only hearing the song a couple times. I don't understand why all of the critics say that it is bad.. I bought it this morning (release day) and I have been listening to it all day.. I love it. Definitely buy.. and on vinyl if you can afford it.
on April 30, 2013
I am very please with my purchase.
The product came on time and in as described condition.
The CD was in perfect condition as well.
their were no mailing damages or anything.
on February 2, 2013
Though this album doesn't feature the typical Maroon 5 sound - it's more of a dance album than anything - I really loved it. The songs are consistent with the more mainstream vibe the group seemed to want to create yet still hold that Maroon 5 edge I admire so much. "Lucky Strike" is definitely a favorite with me; I'd dance to that song in a club any day!
on October 31, 2012
The cd itself is okay but the thing is it does't come with a plastic case. The cardboard just feels cheap.
on January 14, 2014
I enjoy Maroon 5, and the music on this CD didn't disappoint. The cardboard case however, was cheap and nasty. What ever happened to a nice jewel case? It's not like they are expensive. I'd like to think that the cardboard case was an attempt at some sort of environmental message. If so, then a comment on the insert or the case might've been nice
on July 7, 2013
Great CD....many hits including "Payphone" - the unedited, extended version. If you like the works of Maroon 5 - its well worth it. Many radio hits from this CD!
on April 8, 2013
je connaissait certaines chansons que j,aimais beaucoup et j'ai fait des super belles découvertes aussi. ne pas se fier a la pochette
on December 6, 2012
I Love the entire CD! All the songs are great... Been listening to the cd in my car since I received it 3 weeks ago!!!!
on February 14, 2014
Another great cd by Maroon 5 and worth listening to like all of their other cd's. Adam Levine has a great voice.