summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

Format: Blu-ray|Change

on February 2, 2013
Notwithstanding the Hulk movies, I've been loving all the Marvel superhero movies so far. I was excited when I heard about the Avengers movie in general, but even more so with Joss Whedon being attached to it. Luckily it didn't disappoint. Loads of action, character-building, and humour. I know there are sequels in the works for Iron Man, Thor, and Capt. America, but I'd love it if they made Black Widow and Hawkeye movies as well before the next Avenger movie (which we all know is going to happen! *grin*); they totally deserve their own.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 24, 2015
What is there to say here, I am pretty sure everyone looking to buy this film has already seen it, I mean, there can't be many out there that haven't seen it at this point in time.

That having been said, this blu-ray is as entertaining as they come while at the same time, it is a technically brilliant transfer with first class image and sound quality. This one will make your home theater earn it's keep and keep everyone watching it, smile ear to ear....

Awesome purchase, currently at an awesome price!
on June 1, 2015
They succeded with it. Most entertaining. The Characters are cool, even funny. Gods that are so experienced because they are very old seem to be rather weak? Anyway, I will watch this movie again in the future because it pleased me a lot. I can say the same for my 14 year old son. Great Hollywood movie. A bit expensive at regular price, wait for special, as I am still waiting for Captain America: Winter Soldier... I anticipate the second Avengers movie that should be out soon.
on October 22, 2012
I must admit, I like a good majority of the super hero movies (except Green Lantern, which was just "alright" to me.)

The Marvel movies are especially good. I had already enjoyed Thor and Captain America, so I was almost sold in advance.

This one did not disappoint. It is full of action and also very funny at times. Downey Jr. is, as always a master of his role, but is also surrounded by impresive performances from the entire cast. Three words: lots of fun!
on July 1, 2012
If you don't want to get stung by a bad description about what is included, head over to the comparison chart on the US Amazon site at http://www.amazon.com/Marvels-The-Avengers-Four-Disc-Combo/dp/B001KVZ6HK/ref=sr_tr_sr_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1341176078&sr=1-1&keywords=avengers because that lays out exactly what is in each package.
on August 5, 2012
Joss Whedon did an awesome job with this movie. I believe this is Marvel's best film to this day that I've seen. With a box office gross of 1 1/2 billion dollars approximately, this is quite a success and a great movie! A+
on February 18, 2015
Fans of the classic tv show will have no complaints about this thrilling, action-packed update! Fiennes and Thurman make Steed and Peel their own, while Sean Connery is at his scenery chewing best in a rare villainous turn. Top notch production values and a witty, colourful script make this one irresistible to young and old alike.
review image
on October 22, 2012
This is how it's done. Entertaining, lighthearted action that stands up to multiple viewings. Great cast, great screenplay, perfectly directed. If you didn't enjoy this movie you are tired of life. This is the edition to get, too.... gotta have the blu-ray, but these are all of the extras you could possibly need.
on May 7, 2015
Action packed, but not dumbed down. Excellent story that doesn't stop, the pace doesn't allow you to get bored, the next thing you know the movie is over and you want more. Agents and super heroes shown in clear and realistic way so that they aren't the cardboard cariactures that such movies usually show.
on November 28, 2012
Great quality but the only thing I wished the description said was that pracitcally ALL the extras are on the blue-ray disc. I should of expected this but I didn't read anything stating that the dvd was the movie only and that all the extras you really wanna watch are on the blue-ray :P