5.0 out of 5 stars The Avengers 3D combo (blu ray)…a thrilling ride with top-notched audio/video…a must-own!
VIDEO:

2D VERSION:

The Avengers arrives at blu ray with MPEG-4 AVC 1080p 1.78:1 encode, which is crisp and error free. The first half of the film is incredibly dark, probably the wishes of director Joss Whedon. The second half of the film is considerably brighter, and the final, extended battle scene is a riot of fine object detail, fantastically...
Published 22 months ago by Dr. Joseph Lee

3.0 out of 5 stars was expecting dual layer bluray
the bluray movie was in 45 gigs disk. quality could be better if its in 80 gigs dual layer disc..7.1 hd audio recording
Published 3 months ago by Danny K.

‹ Previous | 14 5 614 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't hog all the special features for blu-ray., Aug. 15 2013
This review is from: Marvel's The Avengers (DVD)
I ended up with the French version, but could decipher the titles enough to navigate through. I would like to see more special features and bonus materials than the two that were on this disk. Not all of us can afford, or necessarily want, high definition televisons and blu-ray players. I ended up watching the movie, then the director's commentary, and the movie again over a short period of time. It was quite enjoyable.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for the butts, July 23 2013
This review is from: Marvel's The Avengers [Blu-ray + DVD] (Blu-ray)
Amazon sent me this for free* due to the special Blu-Ray Phase 1 boxset being delayed. That was nice of them.

I'm sure you've all seen the film and how shapely many butts are. Hawkeye? Great butt. Black Widow? Goes without saying. Cap? Lingering panning camera shot up his butt in some sweatpants while he angrily punches a bag. Thor? I basically assume he has a great butt have you even seen Chris Hemsworth come on now

No Iron Man butt but RDJ does yoga so assume great butt under that robot butt. $1.5 billion box office, ladies and gents.

*by "free" I mean like $2.15 because I live in Canada as they still charged for shipping, but that's life as a Canadian for you

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, July 16 2013
Very good movie.... I realy liked it. You have to Watch this movie with your heart as a kid, Très bon film... J'ai vraiment aimé. Vous devez regarder ce film avec un couer d'enfant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, July 16 2013
I received the product next day, which was very surprising and it is as awesome as I expect it to be!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth The 4 Year Wait!, July 9 2013
This review is from: Marvel's The Avengers (DVD)
I had been excited for this movie to be made ever since i saw the first Iron Man in 2008. I can honestly say I was not disappointed. This movie had it all: super-powered, yet hilariously dysfunctional superheroes, a villain with a big ego and an even bigger axe to grind with the Avengers (one of whom happens to be his brother), and enough explosions and general destruction to make Michael Bay blush. All that, and it's written by Buffy creator Joss Whedon. Who could ask for more?

A must have for any Marvel fan (especially if you have seen the previous installments in the Marvel Cinematic Universe). I look forward to each planned future film in the franchise, as well as a Black Widow and Hawkeye solo movie!

5.0 out of 5 stars Could watch again, and again, and yet again, July 5 2013
Marvel fan from way back. I found this movie and this package to be extremely worthwhile, even considering I don't currently utilize the 3D version. Found the music download to be a pleasant added bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Avengers Look Like A Thor Sequel..., June 22 2013
This review is from: Marvel's The Avengers [Blu-ray + DVD] (Blu-ray)
"Now" i can't say if i really like this movie or if i loath it,now don't go getting all
stupid on me by saying are you nuts,not because the movie is bad,it's not, that's my point,
because if you're going to leave out some Caricature's of superhero's then what's the point
of being limited superhero's,if you don't have enough money of you're on a limited schedule
to finish the movie,as all studios have,or even the length of the movie,it worked for [The lord Of The Rings],
I'm sure a Lot of people Can Attest to that,Don't you,all this movie is,is a bad sequel to "Thor",i wonder
if anyone realize that..the movie Is not bad it's just an action movie with Superhero's in it..
Four stars For Action
Three stars for sound and i mean SOUND,WOW
That's seven..
Re. Joss Whedon as himself..
I wonder if All you People with your great reviews of the movie,
feel so stupid to delete it after what Joss Whedon said about his own
movie.that he made a mistake in some of the scenes that should've not
been there in the first.I always knew some people don't know a dam thing
about movie making.
1.78:1 Aspect Ratio.
7.1 DTS-HD Master Audio.
Runtime 143 Minutes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, June 21 2013
This review is from: Marvel's The Avengers (DVD)
Yes this is a good investment as far as I see it. I am happy to put it into my collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvel's Avengers (Blu-ray/DVD Combo), June 8 2013
This review is from: Marvel's The Avengers [Blu-ray + DVD] (Blu-ray)
Excellent story line with lots of action and excitement. This show does an excellent job of covering all the Super Heroes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Movie Ever, May 24 2013
I was very happy to get the DVD/BRD combo pack. Where I work we were only getting the BRD one and I wanted the case to go with the rest of my Avengers movies.

‹ Previous | 14 5 614 | Next ›

Marvel's The Avengers [Blu-ray + DVD]
Marvel's The Avengers [Blu-ray + DVD] by Joss Whedon (Blu-ray - 2012)
CDN$ 46.99 CDN$ 34.97