5.0 out of 5 stars Romantic Page Turner!
The characters made me imagine a wonderful story and how first impressions are not always the right one. Always trust your heart.
Published 18 months ago by Kristy H

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
I cant read lol.
Published 1 month ago by Chris

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Romantic Page Turner!, Jan. 26 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars One that you will read again and again., Jan. 12 2014
This review is from: Pride and Prejudice (Kindle Edition)
One of my favourites. The English is easy to read, the characters are delightful and the plot is engrossing. A must read for any romantic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Romantic Classic that can be Read Time and Time Again!, Oct. 5 2013
This review is from: Pride and Prejudice (Kindle Edition)
I first wanted to read this book because I watched the mini-series and missed on of the episodes. I had to find out what happened. Since buying the book I have read it over 15 times over the course of about 10 or more years. Every time I read it there is some detail I didn't notice before and it made me appreciate the mini-series even more. However, it made me think the more recent movie was totally inadequate and a joke.

If you like the romance of older times and gentlemen and ladies, it's a good book for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love THIS!, July 26 2015
This review is from: Pride and Prejudice (Kindle Edition)
I am a big fan of Jane Austen, and this book is definetly the most famous one of her collection. I have read it when I graduated form high school. And three years later, I still want to read it again. Besides, I slso want to read the other five novels of hers. She is a great author with enigmatic life experience and somestimes I just feel that I can see her own stories in her plots. Expecially when the settings and conversations are so reall!

5.0 out of 5 stars A true classic, July 19 2015
This review is from: Pride and Prejudice (Kindle Edition)
Well written, though a quiet nook with a blanket is recommended before attempting the antiquated language... I love the romance and eloquence with which Ms. Austen delivers her story, but I did have to read some sections a few times over due to interruptions. Highly recommend to readers seeking a witty, inspired and feel-good romance.

5.0 out of 5 stars I hated Austen. Recently, Aug. 4 2014
This review is from: Pride and Prejudice (Kindle Edition)
As a schoolboy, I hated Austen. Recently, I found that her thing was satire. My teacher certainly never told me that. As satire its brilliant, as was LADY SUSAN, and, I suspect, all the rest I'm going to reread soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Liked it., June 16 2014
This review is from: Pride and Prejudice (Kindle Edition)
I've always intended to ready this book. And now I have. I don't recall any typos, or other such problems. Was a good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Classic, June 7 2014
This review is from: Pride and Prejudice (Kindle Edition)
Pride and Prejudice is one of the most enjoyable books that I have read. Each time I dive into it I uncover another subtle insight into Elizabeth and Darcy's personality. Jane Austen followed a similar pattern in most of her novels but I feel that this book must be studied as the benchmark from which the others may be examined. I look for the Mrs. Bennett, Wickham, and Lady Catherine in all of her novels and shades of each seemed to be reflected in the others as well. This book should be required reading by all those interested in English literature.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is just such a classic love story., May 4 2014
This review is from: Pride and Prejudice (Kindle Edition)
The book, the movies, everything about Jane Austin carries over through the centuries. It is an enjoyable journey. Very relaxing in this fast world we are in.

5.0 out of 5 stars An old classic, Dec 10 2014
This review is from: Pride and Prejudice (Kindle Edition)
A classic. Enjoyed the language. Reading it on the Kindle was especially good when you encountered some of the old expressions because you could quickly get the definitions.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›