march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: DVD|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon June 20, 2015
Anyone looking at these reviews, must already know the series, at this point, who doesn't?!?!?

Simply put, after the first season, you start to realize that TWD has NOTHING to do with zombies, they are merely a part of a dynamic and threatening environment. This series is all about relationships and the human condition. It does not take long at all to really care about what happens to these characters. Amazingly enough, even after 5 seasons, the writers and producers of this series, still put out a show capable of keeping you right on the edge of your seat with shocking surprises, tender moments, down right tense moments and constant tests of morality. This series not only keeps it's fans but makes it impossible to walk away from it. My wife and friends all laughed at me when I started watching it, in a very short time, the couches got more crowded on Sunday nights and now it has become an "event" for every episode. I am sure that is not unique to this neighborhood.

About the blu-rays themselves. Let's visit the oblivious. Excellent sound and picture, lots of extras to enjoy. It's not about the technical quality of the medium it's about the excellent quality of the story and characters.

Owning your own copies is simply a must.
on June 23, 2013
This is a very good show one of the best on TV today, well written scripts and great acting. This show is a definite 5 star and I am waiting for season 5 to come out.
on July 3, 2013
Oui c'est une histoire de zombies, mais les "walkers" comme appelés dans la version anglaise originale de la série sont très réalistes mais ils ne volent pas la vedette aux humains qui doivent survivre. Car en effet c'est une histoire de survie, une histoire d'humanité et de coopération. La bande d'hommes et de femmes qui sont confrontés à une foule de stress doivent aussi réussir à développer des relations fortes, pour pouvoir se fier sur son compagnon en cas de crise, mais aussi pour garder le moral.

À écouter après avoir vu la saison 1 toutefois, c'est assez difficile d'embarquer directement en saison 2. La saison 3 est encore meilleure selon moi, alors soyez faits forts, certaines images peuvent vous marquer.
on May 6, 2013
I do not have access to cable or satellite tv so I have to wait for each season to come out on dvd to watch. Now that I have seen the second season, I can't wait for the next season to be released. It may be a zombie series but I find the character studies fascinating. How would you change when everything you knew disappeared and danger could be around any corner?
on August 11, 2015
One of the best shows on TV! Season 2 was a bit slow on the farm but the false sense of security the group of Rick Grimes feels is only a reminder of what the new world they are living in awaits them. Love the very humane/personal evolution of the charactors as they try to grasp what is going on. Great series that keeps getting better!
on March 3, 2014
Bought this way back when I could pre-order it and forgot to post a review for it, it is SO cool. Love how the head tilts back to reveal the blue ray discs. If you love collecting Walking Dead items like I do, you'll just love this, it's an absolute must for a collection. And I especially love how it's rising in value like stocks LOL.
on June 15, 2014
My wife and son are huge fans and want me to get all the seasons for them. It keeps them happy and something they enjoy watching together so good mother/son/zombie time I guess. I have watched parts here and there but I can watch or not. They do not miss an episode. The zombies are well done that I do have to say
on September 29, 2013
I'm a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead. Season 1 was fantastic, and Season 2 follows in it's footsteps. Season 2 goes in depth with the characters, you get to see them interact more in this season, as well as meeting new characters who build up our main characters for the better, and sometimes for the worse...
on May 22, 2013
I really like this series. It is well worth the money even though it is snot perfect (I find some scenes not "believable" --- OK I accept the zombies and all but they are noisy and should be heard or smelt way earlier than the human characters seem to become aware of their presence.
on October 12, 2015
Why is this $2100.00? Should $100 like the rest of them...talk about a scam!!!