biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on January 22, 2013
If playing Leon first, it started off being one of the best zombie first person shooters I’ve ever played. The lighting and creepiness of zombies coming out of the wood work really gave a Resident Evil feel to the game. End boss was a little long. Somewhere along the line you start to scream “oh come on just DIE ALREADY”. Playing the other characters the game seemed to change from a trying to run from zombie hordes, too a shoot’em up, shoot’em up, reloaded and shoot’em up a little more(no zombies in most off the game, your fighting mutated men). If you like that, and that’s for you then have at it. If you’re looking for the kind of game play and genre that made Resident Evil’s cult following I wouldn’t look for it here. Bottom line, it just feels like they tried to make the game for a wide spectrum of game players.
One more thing, when it says it comes with Resident Evil one to five; it’s just a code to download it from the ps network. So if you’re buying it too collect the games (like I did) you can’t.
on January 30, 2013
For the avid gamer that wants to relive the franchise....this is a must purchase....well done Capcom. Hoping more PS3 franchised games will follow s. Afterall, Sony is one in only that let's you play cross generation platforms.
on January 13, 2014
I pre-order this and now I'm the owner of the whole resident evil series, lots of hours of great story and gameplay on the same console.
on December 16, 2015
Very happy with Good Games Canada and their level of service.
on February 7, 2016
Satisfait
on October 16, 2012
I played this game for 3 hours and every hour I had to try and encourage myself to give it another 30 mins and maby it will get better, It did not. The game is just a series of flashing lights and explosions no room for exploration and guns are almost useless the only real effective way to dispatch enemies is with kung fu. Wepon diversity is also gone instead each character is enlisted a set of wepons and you have to unlock skills with experiance points you pick up off dead enemies.

The only and I mean only good thing about this game is that it came with the entire canon run of previous RE titles that I can port to my PSP and play while I am away from home and I am having more fun playing RE2 and RE3 on my PSP then I ever had with this abomination of a game save your money.
0Comment7 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse