5.0 out of 5 stars MacFarlane one and one
I have to admit that I am a fan of family guy and bought the movie on that humorous expectation. It might be over the line at parts of the movie for some but I just love this kind of humor. Great job MacFarlane!!! Very funny, direct humor. An uncut version is of course also provided. I recommend it for family guy lovers.
Published on Jan. 30 2013 by Sebastian

I bought this movie because of the commercials on TV. It looked hilarious. The beginning was great - until the utter filth began to seep in. I was totally disgusted and gave up at the scene where Ted gets a job in the supermarket. I won't say what goes on, but it was right at the line where Ted (voiced by Seth MacFarlane) asks the girl, "Too much?"...
Published 9 days ago by Pete Mack

1.0 out of 5 stars Starts off promising, but ends up deep in the gutter...I couldn't get through it, June 26 2015

Yes, Seth. Too much.

It was at that point that I hit "stop" and took out the DVD.

Wahlburg, Kunis and MacFarlane are incredibly talented. And MacFarlane directed Ted. This movie has much of MacFarlane's crudest side all over it. Yes, I have seen Family Guy. Yes, I expected something of that in Ted. And yes, there is a lot of sex in movies - I get that. And yes, I there are a lot of sexual references in movies - even cartoons. They can be hilarious. With Ted, MacFarlane really could have done SO much with this movie without taking it so deep into the gutter. So much wasted potential...I will NOT be seeing Ted 2.

5.0 out of 5 stars MacFarlane one and one, Jan. 30 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Ted is Great, Jan. 30 2013
This review is from: Ted (Bilingual) (DVD)
Yhis is truly on of the funniest movies I have ever seen!!! The "extras" that showed how Seth McFarland dreamed and planned how to do this, shows the mind of a master. Worth the money, and one of those movies you will watch over and over again.

3.0 out of 5 stars American comedy film, March 23 2013
This review is from: Ted (Bilingual) (DVD)
2012 American comedy film directed, co-produced, and co-written by Seth MacFarlane, with Mark Wahlberg, MacFarlane, and Mila Kunis in leading roles. The supporting cast includes Joel McHale and Giovanni Ribisi.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tedddyy, April 4 2013
This review is from: Ted (Bilingual) (DVD)
Its great movie I watched two times in cinema and 2 times from the time I recieved with my husband we always enjoy that ad laugh a lot.
I recieved that in good packing and box and I am satisfied

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, Jan. 5 2014
This review is from: Ted (Bilingual) (DVD)
the first time i watched this movie it was hilarious thats why i bought it, but i think i had a few drinks when i first watched it cause its not really that great the second time around lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie :), April 10 2014
This review is from: Ted (Bilingual) (DVD)
i chose this rating because this is at a reasonable price and a very high quality CD you get exactly what you see online and it arived 6 days after i ordered... very high quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars Funny story line, Dec 16 2013
There were some really funny parts and loved the story line. A little too much bad language for my liking though. I think it could have been just as funny without it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, Crude, Cute., May 13 2014
D. Chu (Vancouver, B.C.) - See all my reviews
All great qualities in a movie from the creator of Family Guy, it made me laugh and almost cry, just about everything you could imagine if this ever happened to you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, Jan. 30 2014
This review is from: Ted (Bilingual) (DVD)
Truly an original movie, witty and brilliant! Non-stop laughs. Haven't laughed so hard in ages! Great deal too! One you will watch over and over again.

Ted (Bilingual)
Ted (Bilingual) by Seth MacFarlane (DVD - 2012)
CDN$ 14.99 CDN$ 10.99