summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools Family

Format: DVD|Change

on January 30, 2013
Yhis is truly on of the funniest movies I have ever seen!!! The "extras" that showed how Seth McFarland dreamed and planned how to do this, shows the mind of a master. Worth the money, and one of those movies you will watch over and over again.
on April 4, 2013
Its great movie I watched two times in cinema and 2 times from the time I recieved with my husband we always enjoy that ad laugh a lot.
I recieved that in good packing and box and I am satisfied
on January 11, 2013
I was roped into watching The Family Guy, since my husband is a big fan, and although I do find it funny, it is hard to watch at times. I expected this movie to be the same. I bought Ted for my husband for Christmas and as we watched it, I had many tearful moments where we actually had to pause the Blu-ray because we couldn't stop laughing and were missing the movie. Mark Wahlberg is hilarious as John, a man who got his wish for a friend (teddy bear) who would be with him forever. Mila Kunis plays Lori, his girlfriend, and I have to say, I was expecting the stereotypical girlfriend-who-disapproves role. Instead, Lori is a refreshing character, with the grudging acceptance of Ted in her life but with a softer, funnier side, who is more accepting of John and his underachiever lifestyle than most would be. The movie has twists and a great role for Giovanni Ribisi (whom I love) as a creepy,obsessed father who wants Ted for his son. Whether you are a Seth MacFarlane fan or not, this movie is hysterical.
on January 30, 2013
I have to admit that I am a fan of family guy and bought the movie on that humorous expectation. It might be over the line at parts of the movie for some but I just love this kind of humor. Great job MacFarlane!!! Very funny, direct humor. An uncut version is of course also provided. I recommend it for family guy lovers.
There is nothing like a foul mouthed teddy bear to make for a great movie. Personally I think Zach Galifianakis would have made a better Ted, but then again he has played the dysfunctional buddy role before. As a child John (Mark Wahlberg) wishes for and gets a talking teddy bear. Now that they are in their 30's neither one has grown out of their immaturity with Ted becoming an increasing problem.

John's girlfriend Lori (Mila Kunis) demands that either Ted leaves or she goes. The humor is what one would expect from watching "Family Guy" with a lot of adult language. It spoofs other films and is critical of many aspects of society. It is politically incorrect. Like "Family Guy" some of the bits work and some don't. If you don't find one bit funny wait a minute and a new one comes along.

Excessive f-bombs, sex, heavy drug use, no nudity.
on March 23, 2013
2012 American comedy film directed, co-produced, and co-written by Seth MacFarlane, with Mark Wahlberg, MacFarlane, and Mila Kunis in leading roles. The supporting cast includes Joel McHale and Giovanni Ribisi.
on January 5, 2014
the first time i watched this movie it was hilarious thats why i bought it, but i think i had a few drinks when i first watched it cause its not really that great the second time around lol
on January 3, 2013
If you have a sense of humor that rivals that of a toilet brush, you might as well just watch the weather channel for a couple of hours cause that's all you're probably going to get out of this film. As for the rest of you...very, very funny. You take a cute fuzzy teddy bear who has a foul mouth, smokes pot and has a perverse mind, you get "Ted". Seth Macfarlane did a great job writing, directing and doing the voice of Ted and had me in tears more than once during the movie. I highly recommend this movie for those of you that love a good laugh.
on April 10, 2014
i chose this rating because this is at a reasonable price and a very high quality CD you get exactly what you see online and it arived 6 days after i ordered... very high quality.
on January 20, 2013
I really liked this movie. I know Seth MacFarlane from Family Guy and American Dad and know his humor is sometimes vulgar and crude but he is also very clever. Teddy Bear "Ted" is very cute but also very vulgar. This movie is definitely for everyone especially not for kids. I certainly understand why some people might be offended by this movie but those who know and enjoy Mr. MacFarlane's humor will enjoy the movie. It is definitely not the kind of movie that requires a lot of thinking. Just sit back and enjoy!